India-Forums

Major Earthquake in Pakistan... (Page 9)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GuruGhantal1

Originally posted by Pulwasha

im shocked.. how u guys have this dirty thinking even after being educated and civilised.. this is sick i say..
Where were your sickness when Pakistani terrorists were blowing indian cities. Do you enjoy that?

arey that's okay you see because well they are terrorists......we on the other hand are educated and civilized so we should just keep quiet and try to understand the feelings of hte terrorists....we should appease them and beg them to not do it again......Because you see we are responsible for making them in to terrorists.......it's all our fault...........You see all terrorists and terrorist countries are victims of poverty and lack of education....never mind the evidence that shows that not all poor countries churn out terrorists..........But once again you see Pakistan is just a victim of bad luck...never mind the fact that at one point India was a third world country struggling with the same issues of poverty and lack of education that pakistan is  struggling with now and I don't recall Indians inflicting terrorist attacks the world over......but all that doesn't matter, we should love the terrorists and support those who support the terrorists because it's not their fault, they are just doing this out of frustration......they are all really nice people really..........Smile

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Pulwasha

im shocked.. how u guys have this dirty thinking even after being educated and civilised.. this is sick i say..
Where were your sickness when Pakistani terrorists were blowing indian cities. Do you enjoy that?

arey that's okay you see because well they are terrorists......we on the other hand are educated and civilized so we should just keep quiet and try to understand the feelings of hte terrorists....we should appease them and beg them to not do it again......Because you see we are responsible for making them in to terrorists.......it's all our fault...........You see all terrorists and terrorist countries are victims of poverty and lack of education....never mind the evidence that shows that not all poor countries churn out terrorists..........But once again you see Pakistan is just a victim of bad luck...never mind the fact that at one point India was a third world country struggling with the same issues of poverty and lack of education that pakistan is  struggling with now and I don't recall Indians inflicting terrorist attacks the world over......but all that doesn't matter, we should love the terrorists and support those who support the terrorists because it's not their fault, they are just doing this out of frustration......they are all really nice people really..........Smile

Ankit u are a gone case..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-tulipbaby53

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Mods I request you to close this thread.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-dmgmjht4everankit_nycJess.kinara17RagMastatulipbaby53

Jess. IF-Sizzlerz
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramebaaz

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Pakistan should have been destroyed this timeCry...neways there is always next timeBig smile

dramebaaz! are u serious? better not LOL
LOL Of course i am damn serious..What else can i wish for a country whose only aim is to destroy india and has been bleeding and terrorizing us since decades...i sincerely hope for powerful aftershocks in pakistan...insha allahBig smile

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Pakistani and friends? Are u kidding? You must be living in Utopian world. I dont need to elaborate more but they are not friends.

They might not be friends but they're humans.

And yes, we do have Pakistani friends on here, they're very, VERY genuine, friendly folks who do not care where you come from.
In the time of your need they will cut your throat.  Thats what they do.

Go to Pakistan and then you people will find out the reality when they will halal your neck like they did with Daniel Pearl and put on you tube.

Yeah what kind of country it would be where lakhs of people come out on roads in support of death penalty given to a poor christian women and people shower rose petals on killers and murderersDeadPakistan is a terrorist contry and must be wiped off the world map for world peaceSmile

MOD NOTE:

There is absolutely NO NEED to bash Pakistan in this thread!
If you cannot leave your condolences for those affected from the floods, do not leave posts bashing the country! This is a warning for both Dramebaaz and GuruGhantal1. Please be respectful to people of other countries...people are people, no matter where they are from. Any more bashing towards Pakistan and Pakistani's, and your warning level will be raised as you guys have been continuously bashing Pakistan throughout this thread.

Edited by Jess. - 21 January 2011 at 7:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-Rapierdmgmjht4ever-Aaliyah-ThatOneGuykinara17

Jess. IF-Sizzlerz
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
TOPIC CLOSED!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-Rapierdmgmjht4everThatOneGuykinara17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index