India-Forums

Major Earthquake in Pakistan... (Page 6)

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
OMG wow. that is just so mean! Why would you say that! 

Pakistan has been through a LOT and not everyone in that country should be blamed for it. Those are just the crazy lunatics who are crazy. 

So please don't say these type of things. I have Pakistani friends and they're very close to me. Please don't say anything against them 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Its horrible...God save those people...Pakistan is having so much nature's disaster since few yrs ... Mihir thank you for letting  us know...i appreciate that Smile

No probs Kinara ji Smile....

@Dramebaaz & GuruGhantaal (Kya naam hain dono ke LOL)

Idk what happened to dramebaaz, she was a nice member in DID LM, i still remember "pharro pharro"s biggest fan....

But get well soon, I have this awesome quote on terrorism by the president of our own country, Pratibha Patil...

It is an ideology born out of hatred and its adherents belong to no religion, culture or civilisation. 

Edited by DharmeshSir - 19 January 2011 at 5:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinRapierkinara17-Aaliyah-

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
^ Clap 

Love the quote  
ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
OMG!!  Shocked I had no clue about this till now!! Thanks Mihir for sharing!!! This is really bad!! Hope it was not that of a major and I will pray for all the people who were effected by this earthquake!! Hope this does not happen again!  Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Its horrible...God save those people...Pakistan is having so much nature's disaster since few yrs ... Mihir thank you for letting  us know...i appreciate that Smile

Idk what happened to dramebaaz, she was a nice member in DID LM, i still remember "pharro pharro"s biggest fan....

But get well soon, I have this awesome quote on terrorism by the president of our own country, Pratibha Patil...

It is an ideology born out of hatred and its adherents belong to no religion, culture or civilisation. 

Just because Dramebaaz ji's opinion may not agree with yours, it doesn't mean she is not mentally well.  She is not the only one who has that view by the way.  The countries of United States, England, France, Denmark, Sweeden, etc all require citizens of Pakistan to go through an extra layer of security check due to the abundance of terrorists that have come from that country.  It's great that you love the country of pakistan and the people of pakistan but just to label those who don't as mentally unfit is not fair.  When an act of terrorism is committed by an Indian, millions of Indians stand up and protest that act of terrorism.  I don't see the same protest from members of other countries.  I don't see mass rallies in Pakistan denouncing terrorism.  If not all pakistanis are terrorists and only a few are, then let the majority go out and protest the actions of these terrorists instead of celebrating the actions of these terrorists.  Just last week a pakistani minister was shot in Pakistan just because he  thought a chrisitan woman shouldn't be thrown in jail for her religious beliefs.  Instead of protesting the shooting, the majority of the people were on the street celebrating the shooter. Smile and there are many other tragedies in the world that have happened this week outside of this earthquake.  Floods in Australia, where many Indian died and lost their homes.  It would have been nice to have an appreciation thread or a thread dedicated to them as well.. I have started such a thread. Smile 
ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramebaaz

Pakistan should have been destroyed this timeCry...neways there is always next timeBig smile

OMG!! How in the world can you say this? Shocked I know india is not in good touch with Pakistan but that does not mean they are not human! As a human being, it is our duty to pray for them! So please think before you say dirty stuff! Ouch
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Just because Dramebaaz ji's opinion may not agree with yours, it doesn't mean she is not mentally well.  She is not the only one who has that view by the way.  The countries of United States, England, France, Denmark, Sweeden, etc all require citizens of Pakistan to go through an extra layer of security check due to the abundance of terrorists that have come from that country.  It's great that you love the country of pakistan and the people of pakistan but just to label those who don't as mentally unfit is not fair.  When an act of terrorism is committed by an Indian, millions of Indians stand up and protest that act of terrorism.  I don't see the same protest from members of other countries.  I don't see mass rallies in Pakistan denouncing terrorism.  If not all pakistanis are terrorists and only a few are, then let the majority go out and protest the actions of these terrorists instead of celebrating the actions of these terrorists.  Just last week a pakistani minister was shot in Pakistan just because he  thought a chrisitan woman shouldn't be thrown in jail for her religious beliefs.  Instead of protesting the shooting, the majority of the people were on the street celebrating the shooter. Smile and there are many other tragedies in the world that have happened this week outside of this earthquake.  Floods in Australia, where many Indian died and lost their homes.  It would have been nice to have an appreciation thread or a thread dedicated to them as well.. I have started such a thread. Smile 
@ bold: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40989445/ns/world_news-south_and_central_as
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101127/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistania/

About the whole Christian thing, perhaps you'd like to know that Pakistan is not a secular country as per its constitution.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

@ bold: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40989445/ns/world_news-south_and_central_as
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101127/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistania/

About the whole Christian thing, perhaps you'd like to know that Pakistan is not a secular country as per its constitution.

Oh so it's okay to throw a woman in jail for practicing her religion? She wasn't killing anyone, or hurting anyone.......this lady was just practicing her religion.......and the minister was merely defending her, and that would entitle him to be shot to death like he was? and it's okay for people to celebrate this man's death on the streets........They couldn't even find a muslim imam to offer prayers at this man's funeral.........I mean where were all the moderates in that country? this was one of them....he was a minister in the country........he didn't kill anyone, or hurt anyone.....he was just asking the governement to release this woman from jail,, and for that he was shot to death and his killer is being treated like a national hero.....

Edited by ankit_nyc - 19 January 2011 at 5:27pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index