India-Forums

Major Earthquake in Pakistan... (Page 3)

GuruGhantal1 Newbie
GuruGhantal1
GuruGhantal1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

I know we have many pakistani friends on here, hoping and praying for everyone's safety and that there are no aftershocks

[/QUOTE]
Pakistani and friends? Are u kidding? You must be living in Utopian world. I dont need to elaborate more but they are not friends.

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GuruGhantal1

Pakistani and friends? Are u kidding? You must be living in Utopian world. I dont need to elaborate more but they are not friends.

They might not be friends but they're humans.

And yes, we do have Pakistani friends on here, they're very, VERY genuine, friendly folks who do not care where you come from.

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 19 January 2011 at 10:56am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

...Chocoholic_XNoor_Ul_AinAiysha...X-X-NeeNee-X-RapierThatOneGuyRagMasta

GuruGhantal1 Newbie
GuruGhantal1
GuruGhantal1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

And yes, we do have Pakistani friends on here, they're very, VERY genuine, friendly folks who do not care where you come from.
In the time of your need they will cut your throat.  Thats what they do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dramebaaz

Aiysha...X Senior Member
Aiysha...X
Aiysha...X

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramebaaz

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by dramebaaz

Pakistan should have been destroyed this timeCry...neways there is always next timeBig smile

dramebaaz! are u serious? better not LOL
LOL Of course i am damn serious..What else can i wish for a country whose only aim is to destroy india and has been bleeding and terrorizing us since decades...i sincerely hope for powerful aftershocks in pakistan...insha allahBig smile

Well this shows how mature you are ... You cant blame the entire population of pakistan for the fact that 'you' think pakistan has been terrorizing india ... Sleepy

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Don't use your shitty fallacies to prove a incoherent point. It is because of people like you that there are so many tensions among India and Pakistan. You must be a radical from MNS/SS. Perhaps you have Bal Thackeray posters all over your bedroom. Go and drool over that, and perhaps read up on India-Pakistan relationship over the years before making hasty generalizations like this.

I swear, why doesn't the Indian government just kill of 'dramebaz''s like these people?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aiysha...X-X-NeeNee-X-RapierRagMastaAngel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

What in the world makes you think that way? Confused You seriously need a reality check.

Do you know what most people in Pakistan are going through? There are terror attacks going on every other day within their country itself, and please.. stop generalising people like that.

Each individual is different, and do not judge him by something so baseless. Atleast don't wish for someone else's bad. THAT is inhumane.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aiysha...X-X-NeeNee-X-RapierRagMastadebayon

GuruGhantal1 Newbie
GuruGhantal1
GuruGhantal1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Go to Pakistan and then you people will find out the reality when they will halal your neck like they did with Daniel Pearl and put on you tube.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dramebaaz

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Go to Pakistan and then you people will find out the reality when they will halal your neck like they did with Daniel Pearl and put on you tube.
yeah, my dad was posted there, and I'm still talking to you in one pieceLOL

Find a better reason.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RapierRagMastaAngel-likeDevil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index