Major Earthquake in Pakistan... - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG wow. that is just so mean! Why would you say that! 

Pakistan has been through a LOT and not everyone in that country should be blamed for it. Those are just the crazy lunatics who are crazy. 

So please don't say these type of things. I have Pakistani friends and they're very close to me. Please don't say anything against them 
Originally posted by Kinara2

Its horrible...God save those people...Pakistan is having so much nature's disaster since few yrs ... Mihir thank you for letting  us know...i appreciate that 😊

No probs Kinara ji πŸ˜Š....

@Dramebaaz & GuruGhantaal (Kya naam hain dono ke πŸ˜†)

Idk what happened to dramebaaz, she was a nice member in DID LM, i still remember "pharro pharro"s biggest fan....

But get well soon, I have this awesome quote on terrorism by the president of our own country, Pratibha Patil...

It is an ideology born out of hatred and its adherents belong to no religion, culture or civilisation. 
Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago
^ πŸ‘ 

Love the quote  
OMG!!  😲 I had no clue about this till now!! Thanks Mihir for sharing!!! This is really bad!! Hope it was not that of a major and I will pray for all the people who were effected by this earthquake!! Hope this does not happen again!  πŸ˜’
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

No probs Kinara ji πŸ˜Š....

@Dramebaaz & GuruGhantaal (Kya naam hain dono ke πŸ˜†)

Idk what happened to dramebaaz, she was a nice member in DID LM, i still remember "pharro pharro"s biggest fan....

But get well soon, I have this awesome quote on terrorism by the president of our own country, Pratibha Patil...

It is an ideology born out of hatred and its adherents belong to no religion, culture or civilisation. 

Just because Dramebaaz ji's opinion may not agree with yours, it doesn't mean she is not mentally well.  She is not the only one who has that view by the way.  The countries of United States, England, France, Denmark, Sweeden, etc all require citizens of Pakistan to go through an extra layer of security check due to the abundance of terrorists that have come from that country.  It's great that you love the country of pakistan and the people of pakistan but just to label those who don't as mentally unfit is not fair.  When an act of terrorism is committed by an Indian, millions of Indians stand up and protest that act of terrorism.  I don't see the same protest from members of other countries.  I don't see mass rallies in Pakistan denouncing terrorism.  If not all pakistanis are terrorists and only a few are, then let the majority go out and protest the actions of these terrorists instead of celebrating the actions of these terrorists.  Just last week a pakistani minister was shot in Pakistan just because he  thought a chrisitan woman shouldn't be thrown in jail for her religious beliefs.  Instead of protesting the shooting, the majority of the people were on the street celebrating the shooter. Smile and there are many other tragedies in the world that have happened this week outside of this earthquake.  Floods in Australia, where many Indian died and lost their homes.  It would have been nice to have an appreciation thread or a thread dedicated to them as well.. I have started such a thread. Smile 
Originally posted by dramebaaz

Pakistan should have been destroyed this time😭...neways there is always next timeπŸ˜ƒ

OMG!! How in the world can you say this? πŸ˜² I know india is not in good touch with Pakistan but that does not mean they are not human! As a human being, it is our duty to pray for them! So please think before you say dirty stuff!
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Just because Dramebaaz ji's opinion may not agree with yours, it doesn't mean she is not mentally well.  She is not the only one who has that view by the way.  The countries of United States, England, France, Denmark, Sweeden, etc all require citizens of Pakistan to go through an extra layer of security check due to the abundance of terrorists that have come from that country.  It's great that you love the country of pakistan and the people of pakistan but just to label those who don't as mentally unfit is not fair.  When an act of terrorism is committed by an Indian, millions of Indians stand up and protest that act of terrorism.  I don't see the same protest from members of other countries.  I don't see mass rallies in Pakistan denouncing terrorism.  If not all pakistanis are terrorists and only a few are, then let the majority go out and protest the actions of these terrorists instead of celebrating the actions of these terrorists.  Just last week a pakistani minister was shot in Pakistan just because he  thought a chrisitan woman shouldn't be thrown in jail for her religious beliefs.  Instead of protesting the shooting, the majority of the people were on the street celebrating the shooter. 😊 and there are many other tragedies in the world that have happened this week outside of this earthquake.  Floods in Australia, where many Indian died and lost their homes.  It would have been nice to have an appreciation thread or a thread dedicated to them as well.. I have started such a thread. 😊 
@ bold: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40989445/ns/world_news-south_and_central_as
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101127/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistania/

About the whole Christian thing, perhaps you'd like to know that Pakistan is not a secular country as per its constitution.

Originally posted by debayon

@ bold: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40989445/ns/world_news-south_and_central_as
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101127/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistania/

About the whole Christian thing, perhaps you'd like to know that Pakistan is not a secular country as per its constitution.

Oh so it's okay to throw a woman in jail for practicing her religion? She wasn't killing anyone, or hurting anyone.......this lady was just practicing her religion.......and the minister was merely defending her, and that would entitle him to be shot to death like he was? and it's okay for people to celebrate this man's death on the streets........They couldn't even find a muslim imam to offer prayers at this man's funeral.........I mean where were all the moderates in that country? this was one of them....he was a minister in the country........he didn't kill anyone, or hurt anyone.....he was just asking the governement to release this woman from jail,, and for that he was shot to death and his killer is being treated like a national hero.....
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago

Oh so it's okay to throw a woman in jail for practicing her religion? She wasn't killing anyone, or hurting anyone.......this lady was just practicing her religion.......and the minister was merely defending her, and that would entitle him to be shot to death like he was? and it's okay for people to celebrate this man's death on the streets........They couldn't even find a muslim imam to offer prayers at this man's funeral.........I mean where were all the moderates in that country? this was one of them....he was a minister in the country........he didn't kill anyone, or hurt anyone.....he was just asking the government to release this woman from jail,, and for that he was shot to death and his killer is being treated like a national hero.....
It is not a question of whether it is civil of not...or not a matter of moral equivalence....as you know how recently the Pope criticized the laws of Islam and called for the repeal of Pakistan's blasphemous law? All this is in response to that. You would expect this from a country that is not  secular and again a false authority commented on islamic sharia....but just like you said just because someone's opinion differs, you cannot call him/her an idiot, similarly, just because it is immoral, doesn't mean Pakistan, as a country is immoral. Like you can see there are people against this.

Anyways, it s useless to continue this conversation, this isn't the right place and neither would D Sir want us to do this.
Edited by debayon - 13 years ago

Just because Dramebaaz ji's opinion may not agree with yours, it doesn't mean she is not mentally well.  She is not the only one who has that view by the way.  The countries of United States, England, France, Denmark, Sweeden, etc all require citizens of Pakistan to go through an extra layer of security check due to the abundance of terrorists that have come from that country.  It's great that you love the country of pakistan and the people of pakistan but just to label those who don't as mentally unfit is not fair.  When an act of terrorism is committed by an Indian, millions of Indians stand up and protest that act of terrorism.  I don't see the same protest from members of other countries.  I don't see mass rallies in Pakistan denouncing terrorism.  If not all pakistanis are terrorists and only a few are, then let the majority go out and protest the actions of these terrorists instead of celebrating the actions of these terrorists.  Just last week a pakistani minister was shot in Pakistan just because he  thought a chrisitan woman shouldn't be thrown in jail for her religious beliefs.  Instead of protesting the shooting, the majority of the people were on the street celebrating the shooter. Smile and there are many other tragedies in the world that have happened this week outside of this earthquake.  Floods in Australia, where many Indian died and lost their homes.  It would have been nice to have an appreciation thread or a thread dedicated to them as well.. I have started such a thread. Smile 
 Ankit  u r  taking this issue so seriously...Mihir started this thread only for let us know ab8 the earth quake...thats all ...eventually this thread is turning to a political issue,such as who doesnot like paki or not ,or they are terrorist or not...its very sad....pls dont take it personnaly and i appreciate that u have thought to start a thread ..i will definitely post my comment on that.... Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago