Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dramebaaz

Pakistan should have been destroyed this time๐Ÿ˜ญ...neways there is always next time๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We have this Pastor Fred Phelps in USA who pickets funerals of soldiers who die in war, claiming its because God hates gays. You sound just like him. Do you happen to be affiliated with the Westboro Baptist church or do you just see Pakistan from your house? ๐Ÿ˜Š
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Its horrible...God save those people...Pakistan is having so much nature's disaster since few yrs ... Mihir thank you for letting  us know...i appreciate that ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
GuruGhantal1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

We have this Pastor Fred Phelps in USA who pickets funerals of soldiers who die in war, claiming its because God hates gays. You sound just like him. Do you happen to be affiliated with the Westboro Baptist church or do you just see Pakistan from your house? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Dont worry Allah is punishing Pakis for their deeds.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Excuseme but I have many Paki friends and they all are FAR FAR FAR from even seeing an actual weapon of any sort. 3 of my best friends are from Pakistan and sorry to throw this out but they don't even know how to spell "terrorism" so please...๐Ÿ˜•

Their families are in Pakistan right now so may god be with them. 

I didn't make this thread to start India vs Pakistan or anything...that competition best works in cricket, but this is an actual EARTHQUAKE we're talking about. 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘i agree with you .,,this is  not the political thing we r discussing here..guys wake up!!!  have a heart for those people in the cold weather who has lost their lives,shelter ..people died.,they need help from the world...from us ..instead of discussing this useless issue "how pakistani are"or india vs pakistani politics...just pray for them...i think that would be more reasonable...
Btw...i just wonder how do people can discuss this kind of worse issue when people are dieing ?...its a matter of common sense...humanity.....
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GuruGhantal1

What a hypocates !. I pity on you people. Thats the reason why we were slaves for more that 1200 Years. There are so many jaichands among us.

These are the elites who sit far away from their motherland and donot understand a shit about happenings in their country...but those stayin in india knows exactly how pakis pray for death to Yindoos of india and use terrorism as their foreign policy and wound us from kashmir to kanyakumari..neways Karma is Bitch๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GuruGhantal1

Dont worry Allah is punishing Pakis for their deeds.

Insha allah...let all pakis meet their 72 soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dramebaaz

These are the elites who sit far away from their motherland and donot understand a shit about happenings in their country...but those stayin in india knows exactly how pakis pray for death to Yindoos of india and use terrorism as their foreign policy and wound us from kashmir to kanyakumari..neways Karma is Bitch๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Haha, I can see what you understand๐Ÿ˜†
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Seriously.. Cant you guys just let this India-Pakistan thing go? Don't you think its going a bit overboard?

Not ALL Pakistanis are like that! Not all of them are terrorists as some of you assume them to be.. You cant just stereotype all Pakistanis to be "corrupted" just coz of terrorism and all that.. Coz fact is! Not all of them are like that! 

Indians and Pakistanis CAN be friends! and India and Pakistan can move forward together IF people like YOU stop being so low and start behaving more humanely! I too have Pakistani friends and they're not like that.

Please let the PAST STAY THE PAST! If India and Pakistan can do things in friendly terms now.. Why cant you? 

Please just drop this topic and pray for those who've been affected.. They could have died.. Thankfully they didnt.. And yep! as Angel had pointed out.. Terrorist attacks happen ALLL the time in Pakistan! How would we like it if they pointed a finger at us?

Lets just drop this topic pleasee.. Thank you
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Exactly! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ And no, I don't think you're crazy but I was feeling the same when I first heard this news about the earthquake.

I hope everyone's in Pakistan are alright, I'm soo terrified of Mother nature, she can create living hell whenever she wants to :(( 

I'm also very scared of nature as well. I think all these years of abusing Her planet has upset Mother Nature. 

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Peace. Harmony. Unity. Forgiveness. These are the words we need to stand by. When another country is in danger, and if we have the means and ability to help them, we should, and if we cannot physically or financially help them, we should pray for them. 

Remember, the actions of a few members of particular country does not make the whole country bad. These people may call themselves religious or well wishers, but we are not so naive to believe those words. No religion preaches killing and bloodshed. 

All religions in one shape or form teach the same basic things: Love, Respect, and Kindness. Love and respect yourself and others, and show kindness towards other human beings. 

And of course, a lot of the friction between India and Pakistan is dirty politics, meaning the government encourages it, but this does not mean that the whole of Pakistan or India want to be in conflict. Ask the average person, and I'm sure you will find a majority who does not have any such feelings. There are still some frictions and bitterness in the older generations in India and Pakistan, but it is not to the degree that they will want to kill each other. 

So, why the need to spread so much hatred on the forum? If you do not have good wish someone, then it's better to not say anything at all. When you wish ill for others, it also comes back on you.