Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: GuruGhantal1

In the time of your need they will cut your throat.  Thats what they do.

Don't use your shitty fallacies to prove a incoherent point. It is because of people like you that there are so many tensions among India and Pakistan. You must be a radical from MNS/SS. Perhaps you have Bal Thackeray posters all over your bedroom. Go and drool over that, and perhaps read up on India-Pakistan relationship over the years before making hasty generalizations like this.

I swear, why doesn't the Indian government just kill of 'dramebaz''s like these people?
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

In the time of your need they will cut your throat.  Thats what they do.

What in the world makes you think that way? 😕 You seriously need a reality check.

Do you know what most people in Pakistan are going through? There are terror attacks going on every other day within their country itself, and please.. stop generalising people like that.

Each individual is different, and do not judge him by something so baseless. Atleast don't wish for someone else's bad. THAT is inhumane.
GuruGhantal1 thumbnail
Go to Pakistan and then you people will find out the reality when they will halal your neck like they did with Daniel Pearl and put on you tube.
debayon thumbnail

Go to Pakistan and then you people will find out the reality when they will halal your neck like they did with Daniel Pearl and put on you tube.

yeah, my dad was posted there, and I'm still talking to you in one piece😆

Find a better reason.😆
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
how do u judge a country of millions by a few bad examples? India has its dark alleys too😕

May God be with them in this hour of difficulty
dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah what kind of country it would be where lakhs of people come out on roads in support of death penalty given to a poor christian women and people shower rose petals on killers and murderers🤢Pakistan is a terrorist contry and must be wiped off the world map for world peace😊
debayon thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramebaaz

Yeah what kind of country it would be where lakhs of people come out on roads in support of death penalty given to a poor christian women and people shower rose petals on killers and murderers🤢Pakistan is a terrorist contry and must be wiped off the world map for world peace😊

And how does that affect Indo-Pak relations, Mr. Thackeray?
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excuseme but I have many Paki friends and they all are FAR FAR FAR from even seeing an actual weapon of any sort. 3 of my best friends are from Pakistan and sorry to throw this out but they don't even know how to spell "terrorism" so please...😕

Their families are in Pakistan right now so may god be with them. 

I didn't make this thread to start India vs Pakistan or anything...that competition best works in cricket, but this is an actual EARTHQUAKE we're talking about. 
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Thank You for the news! 

My prayers go out to everyone over there and everyone who has been affected in any way! Glad to know that it wasnt that serious and hasnt done a lot of damage or its a pretty high magnitude! And it was felt in Delhi and Dubai as well :O

GuruGhantal1 thumbnail
What a hypocates !. I pity on you people. Thats the reason why we were slaves for more that 1200 Years. There are so many jaichands among us.