Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Kinshuk's article says it all......'Just For Love' (Page 2)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvccbm

Feels somewhat like Ajay Devgn's character in Deewangi.. he was separated from Urmilla in the childhood and he's obsessed with her..  tries to hurt anyone who is close to Urmilla..

But honestly, the track will work only because out of all the characters only Kinshuk is capable of playin a grey-shaded / slightly aggressive or negative character..Sid / Divya are still new in this field.. and wud not be able to carry it off well..

Yes it does.....doesnt it.
i think he then also hated Sid for beng so close to Nivi............n therefore Sid has always been his point of hatred.............but i think this is again all coz of Nivi's love that he is doing.

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaysp

Obsessive in love? Love for what ? If he is the stalker then the way Nivedita got hid on her head today - is not from a person who loves her even if it is obsessive. Maybe love for property? Love for his parents? 
Everything the stalker has done so far has been to harm her and that person cannot truly be in love with her obsessive/psychotic or whatever the term is. 

No yaar....he didnt hit Nivi deliberately......it was just an accident not the part of his plan to hurt Nivi in anyway........his partner did that only to hide his identity.

But if u go back some episodes n see.....all he was doing was just scaring Nivi.....he never tried to hurt her in anyway.

**KANK** Groupbie
**KANK**
**KANK**

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by friendforall

If any case Viren is the Stalker and as he mentioned in the past that if this time he will kill himself if CC does not accept Nivi,  I feel Viren has been obsessed with Nivi since childhood,  May be now that he has been successful in getting Nivi he will not want to lose her at any cost,  But still I wish Viren is not the Stalker. 

Ths might be the reason.....that Viren was obsessed about Nivi since childhood.......but i thought he wasnt staying with them during thier childhood.
But there is something related to his childhood as the article also states that.....'these all stalking depends on his past during his childhood.'

Maybe he was obsessed with Nivi then also but his parents sends him to boarding deliberately n forcefully......so that he is not in touch with the sharmas n then Viren when he came back......n saw Nivi.....his hidden obsession aroused again.

What do u say ??

I totally agree with u Sonal.
And i also think that Viren's character is slowly emerging into SRK from Darr and Anjaam, where he loves girls so much that he ends up hurting them to hurt thier loved ones.

I'm sure like u said, Viren did loved Nivi in thier childhood n he was jealous of sid then also n maybe he did something wrong so his parents sent him away.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by friendforall

If any case Viren is the Stalker and as he mentioned in the past that if this time he will kill himself if CC does not accept Nivi,  I feel Viren has been obsessed with Nivi since childhood,  May be now that he has been successful in getting Nivi he will not want to lose her at any cost,  But still I wish Viren is not the Stalker. 

Ths might be the reason.....that Viren was obsessed about Nivi since childhood.......but i thought he wasnt staying with them during thier childhood.
But there is something related to his childhood as the article also states that.....'these all stalking depends on his past during his childhood.'

Maybe he was obsessed with Nivi then also but his parents sends him to boarding deliberately n forcefully......so that he is not in touch with the sharmas n then Viren when he came back......n saw Nivi.....his hidden obsession aroused again.

What do u say ??

Yes U r right,  this is the reason he was sent away from the home,  He must be obsesssed with Nivi and not being able to digest that sid and Nivi were close childhood he has hatered for sid, so for this reason his parents sent him away so that he gets out of the obsession of Nivi, 
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
ths artcle is rubbish..................................
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

ths artcle is rubbish..................................

May i ask.....why u r saying this ??

Go to top