India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Kinshuk's article says it all......'Just For Love'

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Please look at the highlighted text in the TB article (Kinshuk turns Psychotic in CCBM)...........which will show us that Viren whatever he does is never to gain respect in the family or to get the property.......its all coz he is obsessed in love.

****************************************************************************************************
We hear that the story ahead will take a dramatic turn where it will be shown that Viren has a hidden personality within him and this will reveal his dark side.

Director's Kut who has till now developed extremely positive characters, will for the first time be churning out a character who is completely obsessed in love and can go to any limit for his own love.

When contacted, Kinshuk accepted the graphical change that his character will have and said, "Viren is a passionate lover and if you call him as psychotic, so be it (smiles). When Rajan Sir and Ritesh Sir earlier narrated the character of Viren to me, I took it up as a challenge. After Bidaai, I had to play something different, and I was getting lot many offers. But Rajan Sir convinced me that this character has a lot of scope and has few shades,  which will not  be visible to the viewers initially. Viren loves Nivedita a lot and whatever he does is for his love. All I can say is that whenever a person has a lot of love inside, may be he becomes obsessed, or as I am labeled today ' psychotic (smiles), but it's all for love".

Elaborating further, Kinshuk says, "Rajan Sir and our creative Ritesh Modi Sir had told me that I should not be looking at what Viren does in 2010. Instead I should be looking at what the character does in the year 2011. Rajan Sir had told me that I will be the new face of the hero of DKP in the year 2011, and today I can understand what he exactly meant".

"This track will provide for lot of intriguing moments which will raise questions like 'Why is Viren doing the disappearing act', 'What exactly is his past', 'What kind of love does he have for Nivi, and will he stand by her for life'' All I would tell my fans is that I am excited to see the groW*H that my character has got. There will be loads of unexpected turns wherein Viren will love Nivi by exceeding all limits. You can experience the most unexpected, and all this happens for love", adds Kinshuk.
****************************************************************************************************

In the article above....everywhere Kinshuk mentions obsession....he also says.....'its all for love'.

I think Viren is just obsessed with Nivi.......n since he knows that Nivi once loved Sid......he is just after Sid......n so he always tries to make Sid bad in Nivi's eyes.......so even if he is scaring Nivi...its just to frame Sid....so that she goes against him n hates him.

He just wants his place in Nivi's life.........he doesnt care about anythng else.....but even though he knows now that Nivi loves him.....he is still not convinced about it....till he destroys his old competitor....Sid.

He is just an obsessed lover.....I dont think he is thinking beyond it............like property, respect or the position in the family.

Remember he said once to his mom.......that if she doesnt accept Nivi as his wife then he wud kill himself like he did once before.....n he shows his mom his wrist.........which means he had some other GIRL IN THE PAST ALSO...........for whom he had been crazy in love.

Edited by starz4me - 18 January 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

**KANK**binataadharAnjuabMehzabin.SVirMan_ArShismartcsirjee

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
this is an old article. It was posted before also.
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
No Bani......i'm not posting the article.....i copied the part of the article to show that Viren has no other motif to frame Sid other then getting Nivi completely n throwing Sid out of Nivi's life.

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I have doubts on that. If Viren is Obsessive about Nivedita, would he have spoiled his chances of what would have been a first night with her and that too after so much efforts from his side? Also if he is so much in love with her would he cause her hurt?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 18 January 2011 at 10:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae_Namita_

jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Obsessive in love? Love for what ? If he is the stalker then the way Nivedita got hid on her head today - is not from a person who loves her even if it is obsessive. Maybe love for property? Love for his parents? 
Everything the stalker has done so far has been to harm her and that person cannot truly be in love with her obsessive/psychotic or whatever the term is. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
If any case Viren is the Stalker and as he mentioned in the past that if this time he will kill himself if CC does not accept Nivi,  I feel Viren has been obsessed with Nivi since childhood,  May be now that he has been successful in getting Nivi he will not want to lose her at any cost,  But still I wish Viren is not the Stalker. 

starz4me

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

If any case Viren is the Stalker and as he mentioned in the past that if this time he will kill himself if CC does not accept Nivi,  I feel Viren has been obsessed with Nivi since childhood,  May be now that he has been successful in getting Nivi he will not want to lose her at any cost,  But still I wish Viren is not the Stalker. 

Ths might be the reason.....that Viren was obsessed about Nivi since childhood.......but i thought he wasnt staying with them during thier childhood.
But there is something related to his childhood as the article also states that.....'these all stalking depends on his past during his childhood.'

Maybe he was obsessed with Nivi then also but his parents sends him to boarding deliberately n forcefully......so that he is not in touch with the sharmas n then Viren when he came back......n saw Nivi.....his hidden obsession aroused again.

What do u say ??

diyaloveskinny

iluvccbm Newbie
iluvccbm
iluvccbm

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
 Feels somewhat like Ajay Devgn's character in Deewangi.. he was separated from Urmilla in the childhood and he's obsessed with her..  tries to hurt anyone who is close to Urmilla..

But honestly, the track will work only because out of all the characters only Kinshuk is capable of playin a grey-shaded / slightly aggressive or negative character..Sid / Divya are still new in this field.. and wud not be able to carry it off well..

Go to top