Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

~Written Update~ 18th Jan 2011 - 2nd Episode

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Written Update

Hey Everyone im Alka and im turning 17 in 2 dayss :D... anywhoo.. Im a major Vivan Fan and your Written updater for Tuesdays and Wedensdays...hope everyone is enjoying the start of Sanskaar Laxmi.. personally im waiting for Parag's entry (Vivan) he got mentioned yesterday...

Okay so Part one of the second episode starts off with laxmi's father and laxmi sitting at home and laxmi's father is drying her hair with the towel.. she is telling her off for jumping into a well for a goat, her father tells her what if something happens... thats when laxmi says that nothing will happen to her untill she passes 10th class exams!...her father is in tension because mahendar's family (sorry only know his name right now) is comming and the dadi wants them to decorate the whole of the village in flowers.

That night mehander's mom is taking to him saying that they all are going to the village in by train mehandar says that he doesnt like his masi and his mom replys but you like me naa so please come along...mehandar says "tere liye?" (for you) and stands up and gives his mom a box which is made out of her necklace and she tells him that he is very naughty and then it chnages scene to Vijay's room where his wife turns on that lamp that mehandar gave to her and says its beautiful. her husband says that 1st you took it threw it away told mehandar off them now saying its beautiful and she says no im talking about my bangles.

back in mehandar's parents room they talk about how misunderstood mehandar is to the rest of the family.. then they start talking about another boy (not paragCry lol) his name is Suraj (omg.. man that name annoys me cause of this kid in my schoolTongue) he is introduced on a set of a shoot and shows a guy how to look at the girl... here ragini is also introduced...they talk about intensity in a scene and it is said that suraj is the director and ragini is the female actress...ragini and suraj are in love and suraj says its been a year and you have siad yes to so many boys in the scenes but why don't you get married... then she says i want to.. and suraj asks will you marry me and ragini says yes but she also says that he will have to wait a bit.. then suraj gets a phone calll from his dad saying that he has no choice and has to come to the village in the morning but he has no shoot and promised ragini that he would spend the day with her so he comes up with a plan that means that he could stay with her.

The next morning Laxmi is in the village and is doing pooja when her dad comes up and is in tension about decorating the whole village then they talk about how laxmi could have been able to fulfil her dreams by now if she didnt drop school when she was little to take care of the house after her mom passed away...

meanwhile the jagmohan (dadaji) family is boarding the train and dadi is talking about how something might happen to her if she doesnt take her medicine and then vijay argues with this person who asked for 200 rupees because he loaded bags on the train and vijays daughter is worried about how the train is going to be... meanwhile kavieri (mahendar's mom) and shobna (mehandar's masi) get into a small fight about how kaveri gets more then shobna... and then suraj comes in and says good morning to kajol (dadi) and they talk about kajol and srk stuff...then he walks up to his mom (kaveri) and big brother mahendar and tells mehandar that dont worry hes there and mehandar is like really.. lier as a joke then suraj gets a phone call as everyone talks shobna leaves quitely

at the village laxmi and her friends are setting up and talking about a new movie then back at the station they are about to borad when a nother entry happens of chandu kaka (jagmohan's bff)

they are all sitting in the train its all stuffy and small but everyone squeezes in even though some people don't like it then jagmohan gets a phone call and tells them that they will be at the village station at 9:30 sharp... then there are people playing music and ehandar doesnt like it so keveri gives him some earplugs and then kaveris husband tells suraj that he is happy that suraj came...later when the train stopped suraj said he was gunna get water then called his mom as the train left saying he missed it so kaveri told everyone and her husband told her that he saw suraj leave the station whilst mehandar had locked himself in the bathroom cause he didnt like the noise... suraj's dad gets mad and calls suraj and suraj doesnt pick up he leave sthe message that once there back in mumbai they will figure out what to do with that childish antic... whilst kaveri touches the washroom door because mehandar is still inside... meanwhile at the village they are talking about the fact that they should tell jagmohan that they cant decorate the whole village as its too much and it will only take a miracle to do so.

The next morning the train reaches the village and all of them are greeted... then kaveri asks mehandar to come but he doesnt because he doesnt like it... so mehandar and kaveri walk instead of go in the car to the place as they were walking some people started to talk to kaveri as mehandar had wandered off he picks up a branch and wants to feed a goat as he approshes it the goat runs and mehandar follows the goat.. he runs down a hill slips and falls into a ditch.. filled with mud and water and he starts to drown askaveri starts looking for him and laxmi sees this she runs to save him as kaveri finds him she sees laxmi saving him... it ends there!!!

PRECAP: CAN I DO TOMORROWS ONE I SEE VIVAN IN THE PRECAP... taking a  picture of mehandar as laxmi runs up and flowers are falling on him!

Edited by -PrinKa- - 19 January 2011 at 6:48pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sc19Humtum25pearldesaikamuralipallaiMamana_KAYNAAT_Shahara3princessRock776fuzzyface-Rumi-ARJRANSIDVARSKThe_May_Rose.AngelSilverBell

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks Prinka for the written update Smile was a nice episode.

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update can't to watch it
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
thank u so much for the lovely update Alka.Clap

wow the is going really and I'm loving what I have seen so far hope they keep it up.

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Thanks heer for the update
can't wait for vivans entry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index