Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Positivity? PFT Bring On The CRITICISM! (Page 5)

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Samira....I loved your 'Acts' especially....I'll definetly VOTE for you dear.....Between your post made me laugh like hell LOL...but then it's so true,since it's the state of more than 95% of the shows on both TV and Movie.....Dunno when will we witness some peaceful and hassle-free wedding.....Hope to see such a thing in our shows in this life....Sleepy!!

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
good one ..i was laughing while readin it LOL i vote for you Mrs Maan Singh Phurana!!! Ill give my full supportWink

Edited by --Thush-- - 19 January 2011 at 12:18pm
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Samiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiu Hug

Loved ur post .... so true what u said......This is typical of dramas.....

LOL LOL
Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Samira, my evil twin, still having fun in the USA? Hug

Shocked more acts ROFLROFLROFLROFL

remember the discriminations laws against other body parts ROFLROFLROFLROFL

the freedoms for lips to roam as they please Wink they still haven't got their freedom Unhappy

anyways i'm loving these new laws

Geet fainting forwards onto Maan only you could think of that ROFLROFLROFL 

ps you can faint forwards if you faint when sitting down as you can't go backwards and i know as i did this once at school and i didn't fall into a cute boy's shoulder but one of my friends instead, my bad kismat ROFLROFLROFL

and when i woke up a teacher who was nicknamed Spam by the students was right in my face, i got such a fright Dead ROFLROFLROFL

I need to see some baba about my kismat ROFLROFLROFL

then there's the girls who insist on doing fasts like KC despite being pregnant D'oh

plus there's always they always an extreme, they either can't do anything at all or they are like Geet who did everything soo much so we weren't sure if she was pregnant or pregnant with a human baby ROFLROFLROFL

fainting when getting a lecture is a good escape tactic btw Wink esp when you know the hero loves to play catch and will carry you in those strong arms Wink

to the untrained eye or indian serial tv virgin, it would look like the khurana premises were a battleground instead of being the venue for a shaadi Confused 

or Geet had applied to the secret services and they were checking if she had what it takes, how many attacks on somone can there be in one week Ermm

the classic serial secrets that only come out when there is an audience of 200 plus there to see to ensure total humiliation D'ohAngry

the random guy who no one likes and we want to sit his ass down as you put it soo nicely, who dreams of marrying the girlROFLROFLROFL

that's soo freaking true tho,  there is always this guy who lurks in the bg waiting for his chance, who all the fans want to kill and gag as we know why he is lurking ROFLROFLROFL

ps the girl is totally out of their league or the guy is too nice to the extent that it's too dangerous for their own health as later on they sweetness makes them go off as in negative or they die in a suspicious circumstances ROFLROFLROFL

the first love who dies but comes back to life once he knows she is married again or finally moving on in her life after accepting her second husband D'oh talk about timing issues, go back to your grave and wait til her next janam ROFLROFLROFL

or even better the girl tries to move from her first love by falling in love with his twin from another mother, if original is no longer there, you might as well settle for the duplicate copy ROFLROFLROFL

can these laws be passed asap btw too as maaneet wedding isn't complete yet ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki.171

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Where do we vote ?? LOLLOL
BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL Thanks for the good laugh! Thumbs Up
deejayaqueel IF-Rockerz
deejayaqueel
deejayaqueel

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Awesome!

Brilliant!

My thoughts exactly!

Cathartic... to see them put down so articulately!

Also....er.... futile??Wink

Marriage toh i have given up, Meesthi junior am trying to put a petition on IF
nikki.171 IF-Dazzler
nikki.171
nikki.171

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Samira as New Media President??Ermm ....

Samira Phurana Zindabaad!! Samira Phurana Zindabaad!! LOL
I am in Wink I vote for u!! I am convinced by ur crazy rantings ...ohh mmm excuse me... ur bhashan?? or wait better still campaigning speech!

Lol u summarized de present state of Indian dramas in just one articleStar ...I bet dat wedding thingy is so trendy....

Oh n i almost 4got ...I am in 4 help 4
The 'Non prevented marriage' act 2011 (India Forums).

WinkTongue
Bb till ur nex rantingss...

Go to top