Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Positivity? PFT Bring On The CRITICISM! (Page 3)

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

You are way too funny.  I enjoyed the read very much!  LOL

LOL Thank you! If I don't make it to presidency, at least vote me as to being the forums comedian! LOL

cooldude10 IF-Sizzlerz
cooldude10
cooldude10

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Rejerved! Will post a longer comment enshallah ROFL

edited

You my friend! Yes YOU sammy! YOU are AWESOME ROFL
I should start my comment by saying ILY. LOL Almost like a tradition ROFL
anyway, first, i have to disagree a bit... on something

It's not entirely  the drama people who are against marriage and babies..
i have to say that the people who really do not want marriage and pregnancy are the viewers themselves.. Ouch 
But yes, our mahaan CeeVees hold a greater position in all this crap ROFL
Who told them anyway to go with what the lunatic so-called fans are saying? (i'm only talking about some fansROFL)
don't they have their own freaking minds to come up with something more creative? Sleepy
But Geet CeeVees proved to me for being a bit different before... but they are changing Angry

I just hope they keep tthe baby. Embarrassed

LOL and i hope the doctor gets thrown out which is VERY unlikely Angry

is this long enough? ROFLROFLROFL because you've said EVERYTHING (darn youLOL)

and i vote for Sammy as the prez !

Samira FTW! ROFLROFL

Edited by cooldude10 - 19 January 2011 at 12:24am
vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Sammy baby chilll .... LOLLOLLOLLOL

but i like ur post,.,,, Thumbs Up
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Samira for president! Samira for president! Samira for president!!!
Dancing
I love your post Samira! This is exactly what typical Indian dramas show. But we want newly polished, extraordinary story lines don't we??! Challo bhaiyos and behenjis!!! Nahi chahiye hume Geet mein aaisi nainsafi!!! I VOTE FOR MRS. PHURANA! YOU ROCK GIRL!!Party

LMAO! Continue the rant, continue the rant! Dancing I might pull off some dance moves!

Thank you for not just liking BUT loving my post! LOL Yeah! Scream after me! We will NOT tolerate this type of injustice! LOL Ah your votes have made my day! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

You still dont get it, do you! Its a Government conspiracy..rather a government ploy...a last ditch desperate attempt to control the burgeoning population of the country....Turn people off marriage and getting pregnant!

LOL

Great post Sameera! I agree the marriage has been riddled by far too many twists...I mean the only stress allowed in a wedding are typically of the likes of
    OMFG the decor flowers are 2 shades lighter than my dress...Oh NO the sky is falling! The baraat is late...oh no...ab kya hoga! The groom better agree to pay whatever amount my sister/cousins are extorting out of him...warna He doesnt love me- The sky is falling!
  • My sister is looking prettier than I do...The Sky has falllenLOL

LOL Oh how I knew it all along! They are trying to depopulate India so that the concerns of baby boons would not be increased. Hence, concepts such as abortion, wedding delays and miscarriages are encouraged and promoted. Ouch

LMFAOOOO! ROFL I agree! That should be the traditional worries of a wedding scene. Similarly in my case, the bride should be concerned as to whether her dress is truely white, and not a fading creamy white. Will the brides maids wear exactly the same dresses provided to them. HECK if the brides maids looking better than the actual bride? EVEN worse, does the groom look more better than the bride! Is the groom actually waiting in the alter, or has he ran away? Common and normal stresses! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

for a change the doctor will say yeh bacha toh aap hi ka hain??

LOL I doubt it! ROFL The only change of dialogue may be 'Yeh bacha ek sperm injection ki results hai'
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Urvi-

LMFAO! Ballot sheet please! I vote for Mrs. SMSP!! ROFL

One question though, how do you control people's dreams? And even more so, if somebody does accidentally/on purpose dream of their marriage being ruined, how do you prove that they dreamt it? But then, I guess you have a message. And if you have your beloved with you, then nothing can ever stop you, right? Wink LOL!

Omg Samira, have I ever told you that you are bloody hilarious! When I read the beginning of your post, no lie I actually thought you were gonna be serious for once, and I'll actually be reading an actual criticism post. But honestly, I'm glad you weren't. I've seen you serious in the last few chapters of your FF and you made me cry - you're definitely better off making me laugh than cry. LOL

Oh, and might I add that your first bullets point on marriages is so true! I could literally see it happen cos it happens so often! ROFL. And who do we thank for that? Kekta Ma ki JAI!! Not. Stern Smile She ruined my favourite couple. I can never forgive her :/

Anyways, awesome post Samira, as usual, and once more I apologise for my not-so-awesome reply.

Much loveage <33

My dear Urvi, watch the ever so boring movie called 'Inception', and you will know how to control people's dreams. LMAO! You speak in riddles my love. How do you prove they dreamt it? Why the human would say that they dreamt it of course Wink.

LMAO! The only time I will be serious is if I have to defend Maan's honour, or if they kill of one of the main characters. By god, I can be down right scary when I get seriously pissed off! LOL But no, I'm more of a light hearted person, so very rarely would you see that side of me! LOL

Oh don't even mention Kekta Ma! Dead I will never ever ever forgive her for destroying my Prem and Mukti jodi Cry. I still get choked up with tears when I see her death scene. Oh god, bad memories! I loved that jodi with all the passion in the world! No one could replace their place in my heart. Ouch

Thank you for your awesommme comment! Hug
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kellz

are u studyign law?

Lol no, I am studying Psychology.

Go to top