Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Positivity? PFT Bring On The CRITICISM! (Page 2)

mandu Goldie
mandu
mandu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
You totally said it like it is Sameera...Bang on!!!...

Edited by mandu - 18 January 2011 at 9:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

-Urvi- IF-Dazzler
-Urvi-
-Urvi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
LMFAO! Ballot sheet please! I vote for Mrs. SMSP!! ROFL

One question though, how do you control people's dreams? And even more so, if somebody does accidentally/on purpose dream of their marriage being ruined, how do you prove that they dreamt it? But then, I guess you have a message. And if you have your beloved with you, then nothing can ever stop you, right? Wink LOL!

Omg Samira, have I ever told you that you are bloody hilarious! When I read the beginning of your post, no lie I actually thought you were gonna be serious for once, and I'll actually be reading an actual criticism post. But honestly, I'm glad you weren't. I've seen you serious in the last few chapters of your FF and you made me cry - you're definitely better off making me laugh than cry. LOL

Oh, and might I add that your first bullets point on marriages is so true! I could literally see it happen cos it happens so often! ROFL. And who do we thank for that? Kekta Ma ki JAI!! Not. Stern Smile She ruined my favourite couple. I can never forgive her :/

Anyways, awesome post Samira, as usual, and once more I apologise for my not-so-awesome reply.

Much loveage <33

FingerFetish

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

FingerFetish

kellz Goldie
kellz
kellz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
are u studyign law?

FingerFetish

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvabbybaby

HAIII Mera BACHA! It's OKAY! LOL

Poor Baby it's alright, when are u coming to the show that'll spice things up LOLWink And yes ur rant was wonderful (direct or indirect) Big smile Either way I am loving everything about ur general statements which have big meanings Embarrassed And . . . Oh yes, can I be assistant director since ur president? Wink We'll make a great team! LOL LOL

But despite all that has happened in the show I AM LOVING IT! Even Annie and Arjun screw the negatively baby I love the action, drama and Maaneet! HOLD ME BACK I THINK I AM DROOLING ON MY SCREEN! ROFL

But yes . . . The hidden messages have been exposed and the CULPRIT is . . .  OVERRATED, EXAGGERATING AND FAN CRAZY MAANEETIANS!

I AM A MAANETIAN AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! LOL

Love

Liz

Hiya Liz! LOL I shall be making my entry into the show very very soon. Approve My Maan will not be expecting his ex flame to return so soon. Wink I shall try to win him over again, because well you do know, ones first love is always special! LOL I should do the 'Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti' dialogue! WOOH!

Assistant Director eh? Why Why Of courseeeee! Cool I think we should think of an amazing title for our great team!

ROFL All this melodrama is reasonably tolerable, but dear god - Arjun and Annie would NEVER ever place a spot in my crazy stomach! LOL I can't stomach the mere sight of them. Dead

But I approve of YOUR comment! Approve approve! LOL
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

I Vote to pass all the legislation proposed by Mrs. Maan Singh Phurana Thumbs Up Big smile

Please save us from this never ending torture of  Cry ...... Dead Dead Dead Dead

My thoughts about them playing the miscarriage card are not fit to be put out in the open forum. They are basically Censored. If you cannot make up your darn freakin mind whether the baby should stay or not admit to being a wimp. Angry But DO NOT PLAY THE BABY CARD AGAIN AND AGAIN Thumbs Down. You are beginning to look like a bunch of unimaginative losers.Thumbs Down

So let the baby live and move on to greener pastures that hopefully do not involve anyone going to jail LOL LOL LOL

Thank you thank you my fellow supporter! LOL

Oh do not worry, the censored emoticon is enough to portray your unexpressed emotions. And by god, there is not enough hurtful words found in an international dictionary to explain how annoyed I am at the notion of a miscarriage.

I know! It's basically undergoing a sequence of history repeating itself. It's like they are playing a lovers game, picking out the petals from a flower. Instead of saying 'he loves me, he loves me not', it's 'the baby dies, the baby will not, the baby dies, the baby will not'. Dead

Oh if you mean 'greener pastures' in the sense of destroying Arjun. Then I would vote you to be beside me in presidency! LOL
RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
oops baby you have nailed it...i had so much fun reading your post...
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geekgod

I am GEEKGOD and I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE,

I would like to go on record  and say I support all of Mrs.Phuranas legislations. 

The poor unborn child has been used a lot, can we give it some rest and leave it alone till its welcomed into this world.
Har week  is Tangti Talwar se Hum thak chuken hai....so Cvs stop it.Geek Leave the Baby alone. 

I would have loved to see a drama void fun shaadi, but no...you have to rain on a dude's parade/wishes.Ouch

Awesome post dude....me likeyClap

L M F A O ! Hello Greek God! Please tell me that you are those 6 foot, muscular statues with perfectly chiseled features? LOL Basically, if you approve of this message, then my place as president is all but confirmed! Thumbs Up

I'm surprised if they even consider the unborn baby as a human in the first place! The way they are playing with the unborn child, makes me think that the creatives consider it as a mere fetus. Ouch

Thank you for commenting and liking my post. Me likey your comment as well! Smile

Go to top