Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Urvi-

LMFAO! Ballot sheet please! I vote for Mrs. SMSP!! 🀣

One question though, how do you control people's dreams? And even more so, if somebody does accidentally/on purpose dream of their marriage being ruined, how do you prove that they dreamt it? But then, I guess you have a message. And if you have your beloved with you, then nothing can ever stop you, right? πŸ˜‰ LOL!

Omg Samira, have I ever told you that you are bloody hilarious! When I read the beginning of your post, no lie I actually thought you were gonna be serious for once, and I'll actually be reading an actual criticism post. But honestly, I'm glad you weren't. I've seen you serious in the last few chapters of your FF and you made me cry - you're definitely better off making me laugh than cry. πŸ˜†

Oh, and might I add that your first bullets point on marriages is so true! I could literally see it happen cos it happens so often! ROFL. And who do we thank for that? Kekta Ma ki JAI!! Not. 😳 She ruined my favourite couple. I can never forgive her :/

Anyways, awesome post Samira, as usual, and once more I apologise for my not-so-awesome reply.

Much loveage <33

My dear Urvi, watch the ever so boring movie called 'Inception', and you will know how to control people's dreams. LMAO! You speak in riddles my love. How do you prove they dreamt it? Why the human would say that they dreamt it of course πŸ˜‰.

LMAO! The only time I will be serious is if I have to defend Maan's honour, or if they kill of one of the main characters. By god, I can be down right scary when I get seriously pissed off! πŸ˜† But no, I'm more of a light hearted person, so very rarely would you see that side of me! πŸ˜†

Oh don't even mention Kekta Ma! 🀒 I will never ever ever forgive her for destroying my Prem and Mukti jodi 😭. I still get choked up with tears when I see her death scene. Oh god, bad memories! I loved that jodi with all the passion in the world! No one could replace their place in my heart.

Thank you for your awesommme comment! πŸ€—
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kellz

are u studyign law?

Lol no, I am studying Psychology.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Samira...Go ahead and implement all those laws....I say enough of this atyachar...I think even the oppressed will come and support your mission!!!

SO I HEREBY SOLEMNLY SWEAR (Against the oppresorsπŸ˜†) THAT I SUPPORT MRS. MAAN SINGH PHURANA's LAWS and VOTE AYE !!!
MaankiMariam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I AM A MAANETIAN AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! πŸ˜† ( sorry liz, just stole ur sentence πŸ˜ƒ)

President Samira ki jai ho!!!!!! lol

So what changes do you propose as our future president????? πŸ˜† xxxx
alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*cracks up.*

Sam yaar, you always outdo yourself. Vote for Mrs MSK!
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I give my full support to Samira better known as Mrs. Maan Singh Phurana!πŸ˜ƒ
And I request all the fellow people to vote for her!
Vote for Samira! Vote for Samira! Vote for Samira!😊

Awesome Post, Samira!πŸ‘
Don't know when will these CV's stop playing with the baby. Kya bigaada hai ek nanhi si jaan ne inka jo baar baar iski jaan ke saath khelte rehte hai😭 I hate the CV's for doing this😑 
And I love the baby😊

When are you making an entry in the show, darling?πŸ˜‰
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ew..you reminded me of the show pratigya wen aman who coincidently is arjun in geet..leaves arushi at the mandap and the bad guy shakti announces..hum karenge shaadi.....

now..

theres nothing we can do?....

wen was the last time that a wedding took place smoothly in an indian serial...but still these shows are better then that show BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL.🀒.i avoid watching it coz wenever i put it..someone is pregnant with someone's child...i dont kno hw many times taylor n ridge are gonna marry...brooke was pregnant with her son in law's child!..aargh..lets not talk abt it.......

now in geet..i found really weird hw did the doctor figured out that u have to abort the baby..jst looking at geet...
shdnt u do some proper tests to come to that conclusion.....

duh...leave it....πŸ˜†
wajiha-1 thumbnail
good  one
i was lauhging during reading
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You have my vote Mrs Phurana....
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I VOTE FOR U Mrs.Maan Singh Phurana!
i really do agree wid everything u've said!
if the herioune were to get married to the wrong guy.....the marriage will finish off in 1 episode n if the hero n heroine were to get married! ufffffff it would take a month n at the end....they wouldn't get married!
how insane is that!!?!?!
seriously they always show an indirect message that never get married n NEVER get pregnant!
not even 1 marriage has taken place peacefully!
for god's sake they need to get over tat same old ghisa phita storyline or scenes n get something new n innovative!
the heroine will act like a god damn superhero n nothing happens to her but when the hero says something she ends up fainting...when the heroine does all the stunts that even a normal person can't do nothing happens to her.......how unrealistic is that?!?!
n those acts should seriously be passed....
i would love it if u became the president!
u have my vote for sure :P
funny n true post!
loved it!

love
Navpreet
Edited by dimpzz - 13 years ago