Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: luvabbybaby

HAIII Mera BACHA! It's OKAY! πŸ˜†

Poor Baby it's alright, when are u coming to the show that'll spice things up πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ And yes ur rant was wonderful (direct or indirect) πŸ˜ƒ Either way I am loving everything about ur general statements which have big meanings 😳 And . . . Oh yes, can I be assistant director since ur president? πŸ˜‰ We'll make a great team! LOL πŸ˜†

But despite all that has happened in the show I AM LOVING IT! Even Annie and Arjun screw the negatively baby I love the action, drama and Maaneet! HOLD ME BACK I THINK I AM DROOLING ON MY SCREEN! 🀣

But yes . . . The hidden messages have been exposed and the CULPRIT is . . .  OVERRATED, EXAGGERATING AND FAN CRAZY MAANEETIANS!

I AM A MAANETIAN AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! πŸ˜†

Love

Liz

Hiya Liz! πŸ˜† I shall be making my entry into the show very very soon.  My Maan will not be expecting his ex flame to return so soon. πŸ˜‰ I shall try to win him over again, because well you do know, ones first love is always special! πŸ˜† I should do the 'Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti' dialogue! WOOH!

Assistant Director eh? Why Why Of courseeeee! 😎 I think we should think of an amazing title for our great team!

ROFL All this melodrama is reasonably tolerable, but dear god - Arjun and Annie would NEVER ever place a spot in my crazy stomach! πŸ˜† I can't stomach the mere sight of them. 🀒

But I approve of YOUR comment! Approve approve! πŸ˜†
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

I Vote to pass all the legislation proposed by Mrs. Maan Singh Phurana πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ

Please save us from this never ending torture of  😭 ...... 🀒 🀒 🀒 🀒

My thoughts about them playing the miscarriage card are not fit to be put out in the open forum. They are basically 🀬. If you cannot make up your darn freakin mind whether the baby should stay or not admit to being a wimp. 😑 But DO NOT PLAY THE BABY CARD AGAIN AND AGAIN πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. You are beginning to look like a bunch of unimaginative losers.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

So let the baby live and move on to greener pastures that hopefully do not involve anyone going to jail πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thank you thank you my fellow supporter! πŸ˜†

Oh do not worry, the censored emoticon is enough to portray your unexpressed emotions. And by god, there is not enough hurtful words found in an international dictionary to explain how annoyed I am at the notion of a miscarriage.

I know! It's basically undergoing a sequence of history repeating itself. It's like they are playing a lovers game, picking out the petals from a flower. Instead of saying 'he loves me, he loves me not', it's 'the baby dies, the baby will not, the baby dies, the baby will not'. 🀒

Oh if you mean 'greener pastures' in the sense of destroying Arjun. Then I would vote you to be beside me in presidency! πŸ˜†
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oops baby you have nailed it...i had so much fun reading your post...
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geekgod

I am GEEKGOD and I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE,

I would like to go on record  and say I support all of Mrs.Phuranas legislations. 

The poor unborn child has been used a lot, can we give it some rest and leave it alone till its welcomed into this world.
Har week  is Tangti Talwar se Hum thak chuken hai....so Cvs stop it.πŸ€“ Leave the Baby alone. 

I would have loved to see a drama void fun shaadi, but no...you have to rain on a dude's parade/wishes.

Awesome post dude....me likeyπŸ‘

L M F A O ! Hello Greek God! Please tell me that you are those 6 foot, muscular statues with perfectly chiseled features? πŸ˜† Basically, if you approve of this message, then my place as president is all but confirmed! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm surprised if they even consider the unborn baby as a human in the first place! The way they are playing with the unborn child, makes me think that the creatives consider it as a mere fetus. Ouch

Thank you for commenting and liking my post. Me likey your comment as well! 😊
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

You are way too funny.  I enjoyed the read very much!  πŸ˜†

LOL Thank you! If I don't make it to presidency, at least vote me as to being the forums comedian! πŸ˜†
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rejerved! Will post a longer comment enshallah 🀣

edited

You my friend! Yes YOU sammy! YOU are AWESOME 🀣
I should start my comment by saying ILY. πŸ˜† Almost like a tradition 🀣
anyway, first, i have to disagree a bit... on something

It's not entirely  the drama people who are against marriage and babies..
i have to say that the people who really do not want marriage and pregnancy are the viewers themselves..  
But yes, our mahaan CeeVees hold a greater position in all this crap 🀣
Who told them anyway to go with what the lunatic so-called fans are saying? (i'm only talking about some fans🀣)
don't they have their own freaking minds to come up with something more creative? πŸ₯±
But Geet CeeVees proved to me for being a bit different before... but they are changing 😑

I just hope they keep tthe baby. 😳

πŸ˜† and i hope the doctor gets thrown out which is VERY unlikely 😑

is this long enough? 🀣🀣🀣 because you've said EVERYTHING (darn youπŸ˜†)

and i vote for Sammy as the prez !

Samira FTW! 🀣🀣
Edited by cooldude10 - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sammy baby chilll .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i like ur post,.,,, πŸ‘πŸΌ
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: XXaquafireXX

Samira for president! Samira for president! Samira for president!!!

I love your post Samira! This is exactly what typical Indian dramas show. But we want newly polished, extraordinary story lines don't we??! Challo bhaiyos and behenjis!!! Nahi chahiye hume Geet mein aaisi nainsafi!!! I VOTE FOR MRS. PHURANA! YOU ROCK GIRL!!πŸ₯³

LMAO! Continue the rant, continue the rant!  I might pull off some dance moves!

Thank you for not just liking BUT loving my post! πŸ˜† Yeah! Scream after me! We will NOT tolerate this type of injustice! LOL Ah your votes have made my day! πŸ˜†
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pixie-

You still dont get it, do you! Its a Government conspiracy..rather a government ploy...a last ditch desperate attempt to control the burgeoning population of the country....Turn people off marriage and getting pregnant!

πŸ˜†

Great post Sameera! I agree the marriage has been riddled by far too many twists...I mean the only stress allowed in a wedding are typically of the likes of
    OMFG the decor flowers are 2 shades lighter than my dress...Oh NO the sky is falling! The baraat is late...oh no...ab kya hoga! The groom better agree to pay whatever amount my sister/cousins are extorting out of him...warna He doesnt love me- The sky is falling!
  • My sister is looking prettier than I do...The Sky has falllenπŸ˜†

LOL Oh how I knew it all along! They are trying to depopulate India so that the concerns of baby boons would not be increased. Hence, concepts such as abortion, wedding delays and miscarriages are encouraged and promoted.

LMFAOOOO! 🀣 I agree! That should be the traditional worries of a wedding scene. Similarly in my case, the bride should be concerned as to whether her dress is truely white, and not a fading creamy white. Will the brides maids wear exactly the same dresses provided to them. HECK if the brides maids looking better than the actual bride? EVEN worse, does the groom look more better than the bride! Is the groom actually waiting in the alter, or has he ran away? Common and normal stresses! πŸ˜†
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

for a change the doctor will say yeh bacha toh aap hi ka hain??

LOL I doubt it! 🀣 The only change of dialogue may be 'Yeh bacha ek sperm injection ki results hai'