India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Is Ishaan that bondhu ??? (Page 2)

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
His bhondu-ness is somewhere his quality too. LOL I love Ishaan for his bhondu-ness. Day Dreaming
Ishaan's not actually a very immature boy but then when it comes to romancing or talking about love, yes he is. ROFL
But yeah, its fine. He's just nervous, maybe? LOL Pehli Suhagraat right ROFL
But yeah, love Ishaan for what he is :)

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by poshah

I havent seen the episode yet, but personally I think the CVs are showing all this, i mean bhondhu person as audiene is loving it..

Elese there is no reason to show ishaan to be so sharmila..

And probably there is the first bridge or mile that he needs to cross then he should be able
to get comfortable with suhana.

I think he is comfortable with Suhana  but the moment word romance comes up he freaks out, no need for him to change or anything just be himself, which he is not at the moment he is trying to be somebody else and hence loosing his mind and Suhana,s patients. Bus Kaorr CV  we got the idea, let him be himself.

You are right probably, he is trying to fit into some mould, trying to seek advice. Infact until now, I havent seen the very beg episodes after their marriage, but beyond that he never ever took their advice..not when suhana said she dont want to be in this marriage, not when she agreed to  be for his family etc.
Jab ab tak advice nahi liya hai, and still suhana loved hiim..no reason why he is taking their advice right now !
Yeh CV comic sown karne ke chakkar mein usko too much bholu bata rahe hai..

And, he is comfortable with suhana but not comofrotable yet to say iloveyou and allthe sentimental bits. Once he crosses the first mile, he shoudl be good else you cant have a husband jo full life apni biwi se sharmata rahe Big smile
angelbest Newbie
angelbest
angelbest

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
ishaan and suhana are complete different personalities in their own ways and such ppl falling in love is main point, till now its soo beautifully shown how opposites attract.. we love sushaan because there is childishness, innocence nd pureness in love which is unique..  suhana just realised her love, its starting of their love story and ishaan needs some time. let the characters not loose their originality, we love ishaan and suhana the way they are..

am liking it this way, we get to see cute, innocent scenes between them before proceeding to full romantic scenesSmile....

Edited by angelbest - 19 January 2011 at 10:45am
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Seriously I dont understand that why CVs are hell bent to make Ishaan look like a stupid! The way he was reacting was so out of place! He gives those "romantic hero" looks when Suhana confesses her love for him, but when the time comes for him to do something anything, he acts like a 10yr old kid all confused and flustered.

I thought he was shown to be confident when with Sonali. With Suhana, he is not Ishaan at all.

Edited by Ambrosia - 19 January 2011 at 10:03pm
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Seriously I dont understand that why CVs are hell bent to make Ishaan look like a stupid! The way he was reacting was so out of place! He gives those "romantic hero" looks when Suhana confesses her love for him, but when the time comes for him to do something anything, he acts like a 10yr old kid all confused and flustered.

I thought he was shown to be confident when with Sonali. With Suhana, he is not Ishaan at all.

I totally agree with u.....they are taking his stupidness to an extreme now...where viewers are just wishing something romantic from him.
Ishaan is cute in his bondhuness.....but i think we have taken it for a while now......n its time he shows some romantic side of him.....or atleast be confident.

Go to top