India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

just wondering

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
do you guys think the producers of this show come here and chk out what the fans think????
i think they do
remember we have topic where we all wonder that how come you can walk around in delhi in middle of winter with out warm clothes and this weeks daadi and radha are shown with shawls and deesha with sweater and so are some guysLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and acording to my memory delhi starts to get not so cold by the feb or end of jan  so lets see what heppens LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

OH   BTW is the actoress playing rajni is the same one who plaed tomboy bhai in Hum Panch?????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sargun.Nish.SushaanManeetSinha18crysindYusBeeSiddhi_

kris_patel125 Senior Member
kris_patel125
kris_patel125

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE= LOL

OH   BTW is the actoress playing rajni is the same one who plaed tomboy bhai in Hum Panch?????
[/QUOTE]

ya she is
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara_sara

do you guys think the producers of this show come here and chk out what the fans think????
i think they do
remember we have topic where we all wonder that how come you can walk around in delhi in middle of winter with out warm clothes and this weeks daadi and radha are shown with shawls and deesha with sweater and so are some guysLOL and acording to my memory delhi starts to get not so cold by the feb or end of jan  so lets see what heppens LOL

True... I think they hv spy here in this forum to know our feelings....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18YusBee

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
thanks guys LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
now everyone is wearing sweaters and showls, but some of them are walking around in not so woolies, LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL welll is the producers are seeing thise please please please  dont make this show like all the other shows where bahu or beti os the house or mother of the house is hell bent on making life hell for the others so far it has no crap like this love this show becouse of this, keep it up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kris_patel125

[QUOTE= LOL

ya she is
[/QUOTE]
i never even notice her here but hubby mention it saying isnt that that girl on thet show always wearing boy's hatLOLLOLLOLLOL and they say guys dont notice anything

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00YusBee

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE= LOL

ya she is

i never even notice her here but hubby mention it saying isnt that that girl on thet show always wearing boy's hatLOL and they say guys dont notice anything
[/QUOTE]

@Bold... Guys notice more than Gals yaar...LOL
sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

[QUOTE= LOL

ya she is

i never even notice her here but hubby mention it saying isnt that that girl on thet show always wearing boy's hatLOL and they say guys dont notice anything

[/QUOTE]
but thats the guy who have to telll 100 times before he gets in his head, LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crysind

but thats the guy who have to telll 100 times before he gets in his head, LOL

LOL Sara... Guys notice other Gals more than us.... LOL when it comes to something else, yes what you said is true...LOLLOL 100 times..LOL

Go to top