Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

What was roooooooomantic in this? (Page 2)

durgeshwari Senior Member
durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Maybe the topic starter should brush up their own vocabulary first. Romantic does not always mean relating to a love relationship. The Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary defines romantic as "exciting and mysterious and having a strong effect on your emotions". That aptly sums up Sushant's feelings for Madhuri and the dance he performed.

Thanks for your concern but my vocab is pretty updated.This forum encourages a healthy exchange of viewpoints,so i would request you not to post comments that infuriate or run down other people and learn to take things in a lighter vein!!!
We are all here for fun so please don't get insolent....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20infinity00

vickosh Senior Member
vickosh
vickosh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
 I like Mona but I think she goes way overboard with some of her words.  She gets too loud and ridiculous most of the time.  I know she wants to encourage the contestants, but too much of the same  emotions makes what she says very fake.  She needs to know that she cannot make comments about somebodys performance as she is not a judge.  She can ask about what they felt etc.  but leave direct comments about he performance.

I think she was way off using the word "romantic" in that situation.  Somebody explained what was written about the word "romantic" in the dictionary etc., but the way common man uses the word "romantic" it was not the word she should have used.  She could have said that its "very funny" etc.  So I am with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canadians

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Mona's script has a limited vocabulary (wowest/awesomest). Romantic was the closest word in the script kitty.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali10canadians

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Maybe the topic starter should brush up their own vocabulary first. Romantic does not always mean relating to a love relationship. The Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary defines romantic as "exciting and mysterious and having a strong effect on your emotions". That aptly sums up Sushant's feelings for Madhuri and the dance he performed.

But then again can we actually attribute references to 19th century art to JDJ scripters and Mona Singh?
anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Mona's script has a limited vocabulary (wowest/awesomest). Romantic was the closest word in the script kitty.

yes, she doesnt have anything else to sayLOL and that too very loudly Confused
TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

As someone aptly pointed out, the "romance" Mona insinuated was that of Sushant and his adoring of Madhuri since an early age. It was clear as day unless of course one has comprehension problem.

Edited by TheUltimate - 19 January 2011 at 2:10pm

blyton

LoveGopi Newbie
LoveGopi
LoveGopi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheUltimate

As someone aptly pointed out, the "romance" Mona insinuated was that of Sushant and his adoring of Madhuri since an early age. It was clear as day unless of course one has comprehension problem.

Well i do not understand why people are taking offence to posts here and jumping to being underlined in their context as rude and insolent here.....(bragging and running down other people's vocabulary and comprehension). the post is a simple observation  ,if you think that the person has pointed out something that accounts as a simple "false comprehension problem" then do not bother replying to that as simple as that....rather than jumping the bandwagon and releasing your acid tongues here.PERIOD.... Moderators please make sure such comments and rude members are strictly prohibited from the site to ensure a healthy exchange of ideas.... 

-desigirl-

TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveGopi

Originally posted by TheUltimate

Well i do not understand why people are taking offence to posts here and jumping to being underlined in their context as rude and insolent here.....(bragging and running down other people's vocabulary and comprehension). the post is a simple observation  ,if you think that the person has pointed out something that accounts as a simple "false comprehension problem" then do not bother replying to that as simple as that....rather than jumping the bandwagon and releasing your acid tongues here.PERIOD.... Moderators please make sure such comments and rude members are strictly prohibited from the site to ensure a healthy exchange of ideas.... 

OMG! Apart from using fonts, you know to use multiple IDs too! You know that is against the TOS, right?

So, did I hurt your feelings? Now don't be a crybaby and please don't even try to be a victim here. You, being a professional troll, did not just post an observation here. "For Christ's sake, what was so romantic?" were your words (I have corrected spelling/gramatical and punctuation mistakes).

People replied what was romantic in that. We can do it, right? You are not allergic to a different perspective, are you? You got angry, frustrated and finally flaming! Hmm.. physicians heal thyself because we are here for discussions and every now and then you will find people with opinions which are in contradiction to those of yours.

LoveGopi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index