Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

What was roooooooomantic in this?

durgeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When sushant singh confessed that after seeing "hum aapke hai kaun" when his sister got married he got all his other sisters a blue dress just like madhuri wore in the film..
Mona singh yelled "how romantic"
For christ sake what was romantic in this??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheUltimate thumbnail
Originally posted by: PujaThapar

When sushant singh confessed that after seeing "hum aapke hai kaun" when his sister got married he got all his other sisters a blue dress just like madhuri wore in the film..

Mona singh yelled "how romantic"
For christ sake what was romantic in this??

Umm.. I would bet more money on your comprehension (or lack thereof).
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I found that cute but not romantic...
*Sharon* thumbnail
haha yeah i dont get the romantic part but it was funny and cute ðŸ˜³
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Agreed, it was cute but not romantic.
guptar85 thumbnail
I think mona was referring the romantic part toward sushant's love for madhuri...he loved madhuri so much that he gave all of his sister the blue outfit. Mona tend to be random so maybe she meant to say how cute instead of romantic 😛
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe the topic starter should brush up their own vocabulary first. Romantic does not always mean relating to a love relationship. The Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary defines romantic as "exciting and mysterious and having a strong effect on your emotions". That aptly sums up Sushant's feelings for Madhuri and the dance he performed.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The romance was between him and Mads...I hope u get the point...
durgeshwari thumbnail
Originally posted by: blyton

Maybe the topic starter should brush up their own vocabulary first. Romantic does not always mean relating to a love relationship. The Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary defines romantic as "exciting and mysterious and having a strong effect on your emotions". That aptly sums up Sushant's feelings for Madhuri and the dance he performed.

Thanks for your concern but my vocab is pretty updated.This forum encourages a healthy exchange of viewpoints,so i would request you not to post comments that infuriate or run down other people and learn to take things in a lighter vein!!!
We are all here for fun so please don't get insolent....

vickosh thumbnail
 I like Mona but I think she goes way overboard with some of her words.  She gets too loud and ridiculous most of the time.  I know she wants to encourage the contestants, but too much of the same  emotions makes what she says very fake.  She needs to know that she cannot make comments about somebodys performance as she is not a judge.  She can ask about what they felt etc.  but leave direct comments about he performance.

I think she was way off using the word "romantic" in that situation.  Somebody explained what was written about the word "romantic" in the dictionary etc., but the way common man uses the word "romantic" it was not the word she should have used.  She could have said that its "very funny" etc.  So I am with you.