Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

14 Jan 10/Epi 84 (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DV_LVR

but the baby? where is it? what happened to it???!!!!

Well that is just one of the many mysteries of bairi piya that never will be solvedConfused Ouch..... we have no inkling whether she aborted it Confused or gave birth 2 it n left in a basket or something Confused...... coz when she looked away frm amoli n screen frezes it seems she didnt wanna answer the truth so i guess it was 4 us 2 assume its dead .....

maybe they left it like a cliffhanger incase they needed a new track or story 2 be introduced  they could use the baby ...... Ermm 

but if she did abort it then where did she get the money??....... her dad had no money 2 get his daughter married but she has money 2 get an abortion ?? n im sure the Doc wudnt have done it 4 free like the bullock cart drivers who take amoli as passenger wivout asking 4 money LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
dear PreciousPri
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuClap
again kamodi and me Cry for her bitter life ..................................
(i know the pain of separating a kite frm its string)StarCry
what can i say about (the man who comes 2 me 2 enlighten his night ... in the morning he only spits on me n leaves)??????????D'ohOuch
yes really dont waste ur lines kamudi she aint gonna listenStarLOL
poor dv was missing amoli !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Broken Heart
what can i say about your Star comments????????????
well atleast u realise ur mistake n do u remember i had once asked wot she eat in her pregnancy 2 have kids like rapist n DV esp when DV acts all devil likeROFL

ya if he does then again u will be left dumped as amoli runs in slow motion in2 radhe's arms  ROFL
poor suman ,poor Clown vegetable and again heartless dv wasClapClapClap
i am already  missing shobna!!!!!!!Cry
good luck Wink

Edited by bahane - 20 January 2011 at 4:48pm

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuClap
My pleasure hun Wink

again kamodi and me Cry for her bitter life ..................................
Tell me about it........ wot a pathetic life she has CryCry n the way she says her lines expressionless n cold really it adds 2 the pain CryCry

(i know the pain of separating a kite frm its string)StarCry
I truly like that line ClapClap........ well written wiv 2 meaning applying literally n 2 koumudi n she executed it so well ClapClap but very sad indeed Cry 

what can i say about (the man who comes 2 me 2 enlighten his night ... in the morning he only spits on me n leaves)??????????D'ohOuch

I guess thats one more reality of our world dear OuchOuch...... men r men ......not all but some honestly shudnt be called human even Dead...... i could go on about this line n wot i think but then this post wud be 2 long n u will switch of as well Ouch........ so my 1st two lines say it all wot i feel ....

yes really dont waste ur lines kamudi she aint gonna listenStarLOL

LOL she is one tough girl ......doesnt listen 2 any1 but herself like DV Wink.......kamudi wasted her energy n lines 4 nothing

poor dv was missing amoli !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Broken Heart
He sooooo was n i loved that scene....... romantic DV Day Dreaming those lines n those ultimate lover expressions esp him inhaling her frangrance  Day Dreaming ClapClap....... brilliant

what can i say about your Star comments????????????
well atleast u realise ur mistake n do u remember i had once asked wot she eat in her pregnancy 2 have kids like rapist n DV esp when DV acts all devil likeROFL

ya if he does then again u will be left dumped as amoli runs in slow motion in2 radhe's arms  ROFL

ROFL...... thanks 4 appreciating buddy Big smile..... i love taking the mickey out of these characters coz they always giv me a chance 2 do so ROFL........ n i can so see DV's face as Amoli in slow motion runs 2 radhe ROFL

poor suman ,poor Clown vegetable and again heartless dv wasClapClapClap
Yup ........ poor poor suman...... wot a son-in-law she has ....... one who is cruel n one who is cluless Confused...... but seeing vegetable clean DV's car ... i couldnt stop ROFL..... all come outside n wots the 1st thing  he does?? clean DV's car LOLLOL n keeps doing it while DV n his MIL has a nice little chit chat LOLLOLLOL............. about DV...... i already said in the update that i jus loved him in that last scene Evil SmileClap regardless of him being devil n ruining his romantic image wiv that tedki lines Ouch......... he was awesome n his sarcasm 2 suman was excellent ..... i was thoroughly enjoying myself ROFL.....

i am already  missing shobna!!!!!!!Cry

Not yet my dear hold those tears please
good luck Wink
Thanksssssss n 2 u 2 Tongue

bahane

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bairi Piya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index