Bairi Piya

14 Jan 10/Epi 84

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Hola amigos..... here goes.....

Rapid Recap Tongue...
Amoli wakes up 2 finally LOL realise she is in a brothel..... meets kamudi there as Supriya who saved her..... both have a long n emotional conversation....... DV as usual vexed n shouting at every1 even his mom still undetered that Amoli is alive ClapClap..... givs Shobna ultimatum that she is 2 go 2 hers mums place or else he will not spare her.... kamudi points out the positive side 2 Amoli's life n asks the question we all wondering that wot happened 2 her baby ?? Confused

Part 1........

Epi starts of wiv best bubbies LOLLOL i mean amoli n kamudi walking .... amoli asks where did u learn 2 giv such big n wise speeches..... she replies time teaches u alot amoli Clap....... i have seen n beared a lot n i tried 2 be innocent but this world didnt give me a chance so i had 2 grow up...... how sad n her tone of voice n blank expression makes it even more Cry...... they reach a tree which some ladies r worshipping.......she stops n amoli asks y?? she says wait a bit then we will go...... the ladies say 2 2 each other here come the wretched 2 spoil the temple.....Amoli holds kamudi's hand.........ladies come 2 both n say 2 each other so that Amoli n Kamudi hear..... do as much as u like in front of God but such characterless girls dont even get space in hell... stupid buddhi's mind ur own business woman Angry...... n walk off.........

Both afta listening go 2 tree n pray..... Amoli turns a bit 2 see a kite flying n smiles jus like she used 2 in early epi's  Big smile n says come on kamudi lets get it...... she stays put but amoli catches it n says 2 her y didnt u run 2 catch the kite remember how we used 2 run afta kites in our childhood....... n do note the bacground music is the same as the 1st epi where both are having fun n enjoying that buffelo ride n fall off Smile........ neways kamudi coldly says childhood is left far behind amoli...... now i dont get happy in seeing broken kites...... dor se bichad jane ka gham main bhugat chuki hoon (i know the pain of separating a kite frm its string)  that was a gr8 line with 2 meanings n well executed by kamudi ClapClap...... like this kite i have no destination....... wow she has really becum cold n stone hearted.... poor girl Ouch..... n adds n Amoli dont look 2 ur childhood friend in me...... she has been lost somewhere......... a boy cums n says i want my kite ...... she is about 2 giv it but a man cums n says atleast leave children alone....... u ruin the houses already atleast spare their future.... n both walk off.........

Amoli looks at kamudi n she replies..... this happens everyday..... jo raat sajane ke liye mere paas aata hain wo subha mujhpe thook ke chala jaata hain (the man who comes 2 me 2 enlighten his night ... in the morning he only spits on me n leaves)..... im used 2 living like this......... i hope amoli is feeding all this in2 her brain how her life is 100X better than kamudi's Ouch...... n some really nice lines by kamudi........ she says Amoli..... both a brothel n a house have 4 walls....... but the woman in a brothel can never be the woman of a house...... she never gets the respect as a woman of the house would...... all doors close for a woman who enters a brothel....... but all doors r open 4 u Amoli..... Amoli looks at her in sheer disbelief ... lo gayi bhains pani mein Thumbs Down...... kamudi adds i know u have tolerated a lot but u still have ur izzat (honour) ur hubby n hope 4 all 2 be well...... Amoli says no i will never go back ..... ill live anywhere but not tread that path again........ kamudi tries 2 say something but she cuts in saying dont try n explain anything........ yes really dont waste ur lines kamudi she aint gonna listen D'oh..... she adds i have beared a lot n i dont want 2 again......

Cut 2 DV...... n gals dunno afta how long "Tum Mero Ho" tune plays Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...... this scene i cant describe it as well as its been shot so plz plz plz do catch it Thumbs Up DV walks in2 Amoli's room which is all dark n u can see a mist n his silhouette ..... his face is shown which shows clearly his longing ... his wait... his pain Clap.... how truly he is missing his beloved.... Day DreamingDay Dreaming .... he comes 2 the bed n sits down slowly n puts his hand out on the bed spread ..... the lyrics start n BAM Ouch... next video time so lets hurry Wink....

Part 2......

Right where were we.......yes DV the ultimate lover Day Dreaming......song plays in background while he says u cannot die amoli..... even if God himself says it then i wont believe Him...... mujhe har pal har jaghe tumhara hona mehsoos ho raha hain (I can feel ur presence every moment everywhere)........phir tum kaise? (then how can u?)..... he gets up n says tum mari nahin ho amoli (u havent died amoli)..... he walks ova 2 the dressing table n picks up her necklace n flashback of amoli's mu dikhai n him giving her that necklace as her...... he then walks ova 2 the cupboard.... n opens it n takes out her saree n flashbac of her wearing it the 1st saree she wore afta her marriage...... he seems 2 be taking in her fragrance frm that saree n says tum ho amoli mere bahut kareeb ho (U r here amoli.... very close 2 me)..... n then some1 snatches the saree frm his hand Ouchy oh y i was so enjoying his passion Ouch...... n he enraged raises his hand n turns around only 2 find his mom........ who is looking angrily at him ....... both have a stern eyelock......... ok i have said this countless times n i repeat this song was made only n only 4 DV....... both compliment each other...... n his expression n dialogues n his delivery right from his heart Heart...... he is absolutely superb.... no words 2 descibe his excellent performance n this was the best scene of his n so well captured on camera ClapClapClapClapClap

His mom says well y did u stop come on hit me......DV puts down his hand..... she says waise bhi apne kartootho se apne khandaan ke mu pe bahut pehle tamacha maar chuke hain aap (as it is u have already slapped n tarnished our family reputation wiv ur acts)...... now hit ur mom as well....... i shud be punished shudnt i that i couldnt teach my 2 kids manners couldnt give good culture n values....... jus saw the tamasha helplessly as my children turned frm human 2 satan/devil...... well atleast u realise ur mistake n do u remember i had once asked wot she eat in her pregnancy 2 have kids like rapist n DV esp when DV acts all devil like Tongue..... i shud be punished..... finally he says maa is waqt mere dimaag bahut kharaab hain (mom right now im not in the mood)...... yes ovcourse n we know who is the culprit Wink...... he adds leave me alone...... ur words r hurting me alot... she retorts n ur acts r hurting me a lot...... ur going all restless ova a servant's wife another woman..... gross u shud be ashamed....... she then says take her out of ur mind n its quite funny coz she taps his head fustrated as if doing that will make amoli pour out of his head the frm the other side ROFLROFL...... she says Amoli is dead so 4get her!!....... n he screams Maa !! (mom)...... n jus then Dhani arrives n says Amoli zinda hain Malik (Amoli is alive malik).......   

N DV quickly walks ova 2 him n says out ov curiousity n happiness that wot did u say?? he replies yea Malik a guy in the village has seen amoli on the other bank of the river .... a woman saved her...... n Shobna listens 2 this while passing by....... n then its n double whammy a double treat 4 us NA NANA plays n me again Day DreamingDay Dreaming...... Dv says wiv his confident i-knew-it- n happy voice main jaanta tha main jaanta tha Dhani Amoli mar nahin sakti wo zinda hain (I knew it i knew Dhani that Amoli cannot die she is alive)..... he gets so happy n ecstatic he givs Dhani a reward dunno wot Confused it was 2 dark 2 see LOLLOL..... n asks who saved her?? dhani replies a woman named supriya....... Shobna hearing this leaves.... DV's mom thinks lo gayi bhains pani mein LOLLOL n we r bac 2 pavillion ROFLROFL my lecture went down the drain........ 

Dhani says grinning a little dont worry Malik i have put my men 2 work n they will soon find out all about the woman n... pauses n then adds... amoli as well...... DV is seventh heaven says well done Dhani well done....... goes 2 his mum..... n says in his authoritive n menacing voice Evil Smile... Maa main Amoli ko wapas lene jaa raha hoon... iske baan mera kounsa rishta bachta hain ya lunsa marta hain is baat se mujhe koi pahrak nahin padta  (mum im going 2 bring Amoli back....n afta that which relation of mine survives and which dies i dont care).... waves his finger "no" at his mum ... n adds aap tayari shuru kijiye (u start the preparations)..... n leaves wiv Dhani right behind him...... DV's mom speechless ROFLROFL    

Part 3.......

Dv n Dhani walk out n stop at foot of stairs seeing vegetable hiding in a corner wiv folded hands....... he eyes him evilly n beckons him wiv his finger like he is calling on a waiter.... lo bac 2 devil DV yeh nahin sudrega devilgiri shuru LOLROFL...... he cums n DV says u were eaves dropping on us..... he givs a small nod.... he says then u must hacve heard the good news.... Radhe say Malik i ...with..... u... n DV cuts in y?? kya lagti hain wo teri?? (Who is she to u?) n adds very rudely teri biwi hain kya (is she ur wife).... Radhe looks down unable 2 answer his master... Ouch ... then looks up n nods no n looks bac down as DV eyes intently r burning in2 him.....DV puts his hand on radhe's face n adds smiling y r u so afraid..... pulls his cheek saying im not upset wiv u but there is no need 4 u 2 come wiv me...... ya if he does then again u will be left dumped as amoli runs in slow motion in2 radhe's arms Broken Heart ROFLROFL....... i will handle everything myself...... n afta meeting her i will decide whether 2 bring her here or take her straight 2 the tedki ........smirks evilly while Radhe givs him n look n Dhani happy at his boss's thinking Angry...... wot wot n wot ShockedShocked afta all that... all those smelling scenes n passionate lines he can only think of tedki n how he wants her 2 satisfy his sexual desires AngryAngry........ u ruined it DV Dead.....

Servant calls him saying some woman named suman wants 2 meet u....... oh this will be fun i love all Suman n Dv scenes Tongue....... he smiles at radhe n says u wanted 2 come wiv me right... he nods,.... n dv says come on... come come.... scheming DV has just thought of another plan Evil Smile...

Cut 2 outside haveli wind blowing like mad....... DV smirks while that sinister music plays in BG..... he says kahiye sasuma kaise aana hua? (so MIL deary how come ur here?) i honestly can stop ROFLROFLROFL .. the way he says it right in front of Suman in his devil-may-care attitude n vegetable who BTW is cleaning DV's car wiv his scarf ROFLROFLROFL oh it doesnt get better than this..... no wait it does coz Suman replies 2 his "sasuma" (MIL) ROFLROFLsaying i want my daughter bac....... i know she cant die..... Dv says grinning n walks up 2 her... u think exactly like me !! i have been saying the same to these people..... atleast there is some1 who loves Amoli like me as much as me....... now since u have walked so much till here i wont let u down...... there is good news...... he bends down n adds ur daughter is alive...... Suman looks up happy..... Dv says n i was just going 2 bring her... points at radhe who is still busy cleaning but afta the top of the car its the windows now ROFL ROFL  im wondering did DV tell him 2 do that or is he using his brains Ermm.......DV adds not 4 him...... points 2 himself n says mere liye (for me).......

Poor saddened Suman looks at her pathetic so-called slave-like SIL Ouch.... Dv says again ur daughter will enter this house... with me....... wo uss shaksh ke saath is haveli mein grah-pravesh karegi jiske saath uski poori zindagi judi hui hain aur shayad agle saat janam bhi (she will enter this haveli with the person whom she is 2 spend her entire life with n mybe next 7 lifetyms as well)....... i promise u sasuma ....i wont make any mistake this time..... but which mistake is he taking about ConfusedConfused coz he has made many ROFL... Suman getting angry n DV sees this n says Whoa u seem 2 be getting angry ..... u must feel like hitting me... u bet she is Thumbs Up.... but u dont have that status so where will u vent out ur anger?? n then walking bac stylishly holds out his arms saying aab kya karengi sasuma?? (Now wot will u do MIL)..... ill do one thing for u sasuma...... n calls Radhe.... n he cums yes Malik........ he holds his shoulder n says i will leave ur namesake n useless damad (SIL) here n u can do woteva u feel like wiv him....... ur elder so u have a right 2 scold n hit him...... here n pushes radhe 2 her while he leaves wiv his gang...... yes yes i know i said DV ruined it wiv his tedki business but i loved this scene his mind-boggling performance makes me helpless n i have 2 love DV the devil or maybe its SK that makes us love DV the devil.... i hate my self 4 it but no choice Wink.....

Suman walks up2 radhe n wind howling....... he is about 2 turn away but he holds him bac n about 2 slap him but stops....... n it pours down raining.....

Part 4........

Oh im sorry guys but i tried 2 find it but there is no part 4 CryCry...... n the 1 there is there is no sound..... only scenes......... so ill sum it up .. Suman is trying 2 feed some gyaan in2 radhe's brain about how he is amoli's hubby n it shud be him going 2 bring her bac home n not his malik Ouch...... how shamefull this is....... he doesnt say anything.......

Cut 2 amoli n kamudi....... a girl says some 1 here 2 meet u....... amoli scared n curious n it TA DAAA Shobna but very mellowed down n not her ususal self n Epi ends ........

We got 2 see 2 shades of DV..... a lover awaiting desperately 4 his love Day Dreaming n then BAM!! bac 2 evil-devil DV Evil Smile......... undoubtedly he is the StarStarStar of the epi...... for his awesome dialogue delivery in both scenes n killer expressions ClapClapClapClap..... best scenes were his monologue n then wiv his mother n ovcourse the last scene between him n Suman wot a devil ClapClap.....loved it Embarrassed   ....... kamudi was also good at the start 4 her cold lines ClapClap n i loved Amoli's smile Clap for that smile

Enjoy Wink 

Edited by PreciousPri - 19 January 2011 at 5:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahaneSavitha0101uxghya

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Rapid Recap Tongue...
Amoli wakes up 2 finally LOL realise she is in a brothel..... meets kamudi there as Supriya who saved her..... both have a long n emotional conversation....... DV as usual vexed n shouting at every1 even his mom still undetered that Amoli is alive ClapClap..... givs Shobna ultimatum that she is 2 go 2 hers mums place or else he will not spare her.... kamudi points out the positive side 2 Amoli's life n asks the question we all wondering that wot happened 2 her baby ?? Confused

once again fantastic update preci simply superb yaar Big smileSmile

Part 1........

Epi starts of wiv best bubbies LOLLOL i mean amoli n kamudi walking .... amoli asks where did u learn 2 giv such big n wise speeches..... she replies time teaches u alot amoli Clap....... i have seen n beared a lot n i tried 2 be innocent but this world didnt give me a chance so i had 2 grow up...... how sad n her tone of voice n blank expression makes it even more Cry...... they reach a tree which some ladies r worshipping.......she stops n amoli asks y?? she says wait a bit then we will go...... the ladies say 2 2 each other here come the wretched 2 spoil the temple.....Amoli holds kamudi's hand.........ladies come 2 both n say 2 each other so that Amoli n Kamudi hear..... do as much as u like in front of God but such characterless girls dont even get space in hell... stupid buddhi's mind ur own business woman Angry...... n walk off.........

Both afta listening go 2 tree n pray..... Amoli turns a bit 2 see a kite flying n smiles jus like she used 2 in early epi's  Big smile n says come on kamudi lets get it...... she stays put but amoli catches it n says 2 her y didnt u run 2 catch the kite remember how we used 2 run afta kites in our childhood....... n do note the bacground music is the same as the 1st epi where both are having fun n enjoying that buffelo ride n fall off Smile........ neways kamudi coldly says childhood is left far behind amoli...... now i dont get happy in seeing broken kites...... dor se bichad jane ka gham main bhugat chuki hoon (i know the pain of separating a kite frm its string)  that was a gr8 line with 2 meanings n well executed by kamudi ClapClap...... like this kite i have no destination....... wow she has really becum cold n stone hearted.... poor girl Ouch..... n adds n Amoli dont look 2 ur childhood friend in me...... she has been lost somewhere......... a boy cums n says i want my kite ...... she is about 2 giv it but a man cums n says atleast leave children alone....... u ruin the houses already atleast spare their future.... n both walk off........

Amoli looks at kamudi n she replies..... this happens everyday..... jo raat sajane ke liye mere paas aata hain wo subha mujhpe thook ke chala jaata hain (the man who comes 2 me 2 enlighten his night ... in the morning he only spits on me n leaves)..... im used 2 living like this......... i hope amoli is feeding all this in2 her brain how her life is 100X better than kamudi's Ouch...... n some really nice lines by kamudi........ she says Amoli..... both a brothel n a house have 4 walls....... but the woman in a brothel can never be the woman of a house...... she never gets the respect as a woman of the house would...... all doors close for a woman who enters a brothel....... but all doors r open 4 u Amoli..... Amoli looks at her in sheer disbelief ... lo gayi bhains pani mein Thumbs Down...... kamudi adds i know u have tolerated a lot but u still have ur izzat (honour) ur hubby n hope 4 all 2 be well...... Amoli says no i will never go back ..... ill live anywhere but not tread that path again........ kamudi tries 2 say something but she cuts in saying dont try n explain anything........ yes really dont waste ur lines kamudi she aint gonna listen D'oh..... she adds i have beared a lot n i dont want 2 again......

Good dialogues and performance by kaumodi

Yes preci her life was much much better than kaumodi still her izzat is safe but bechari kaumodi feel bad for her

Cut 2 DV...... n gals dunno afta how long "Tum Mero Ho" tune plays Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...... this scene i cant describe it as well as its been shot so plz plz plz do catch it Thumbs Up DV walks in2 Amoli's room which is all dark n u can see a mist n his silhouette ..... his face is shown which shows clearly his longing ... his wait... his pain Clap.... how truly he is missing his beloved.... Day DreamingDay Dreaming .... he comes 2 the bed n sits down slowly n puts his hand out on the bed spread ..... the lyrics start n BAM Ouch... next video time so lets hurry Wink....

Yep after a long time got to hear this songEmbarrassed love this song yaarHeart

Part 2......

Right where were we.......yes DV the ultimate lover Day Dreaming......song plays in background while he says u cannot die amoli..... even if God himself says it then i wont believe Him...... mujhe har pal har jaghe tumhara hona mehsoos ho raha hain (I can feel ur presence every moment everywhere)........phir tum kaise? (then how can u?)..... he gets up n says tum mari nahin ho amoli (u havent died amoli)..... he walks ova 2 the dressing table n picks up her necklace n flashback of amoli's mu dikhai n him giving her that necklace as her...... he then walks ova 2 the cupboard.... n opens it n takes out her saree n flashbac of her wearing it the 1st saree she wore afta her marriage...... he seems 2 be taking in her fragrance frm that saree n says tum ho amoli mere bahut kareeb ho (U r here amoli.... very close 2 me)..... n then some1 snatches the saree frm his hand Ouchy oh y i was so enjoying his passion Ouch...... n he enraged raises his hand n turns around only 2 find his mom........ who is looking angrily at him ....... both have a stern eyelock......... ok i have said this countless times n i repeat this song was made only n only 4 DV....... both compliment each other...... n his expression n dialogues n his delivery right from his heart Heart...... he is absolutely superb.... no words 2 descibe his excellent performance n this was the best scene of his n so well captured on camera Clap

How he feels her presence in the room haiiiiiii!!!!!! love these lines preci, and yes fantastic performance

His mom says well y did u stop come on hit me......DV puts down his hand..... she says waise bhi apne kartootho se apne khandaan ke mu pe bahut pehle tamacha maar chuke hain aap (as it is u have already slapped n tarnished our family reputation wiv ur acts)...... now hit ur mom as well....... i shud be punished shudnt i that i couldnt teach my 2 kids manners couldnt give good culture n values....... jus saw the tamasha helplessly as my children turned frm human 2 satan/devil...... well atleast u realise ur mistake n do u remember i had once asked wot she eat in her pregnancy 2 have kids like rapist n DV esp when DV acts all devil like Tongue..... i shud be punished..... finally he says maa is waqt mere dimaag bahut kharaab hain (mom right now im not in the mood)...... yes ovcourse n we know who is the culprit Wink...... he adds leave me alone...... ur words r hurting me alot... she retorts n ur acts r hurting me a lot...... ur going all restless ova a servant's wife another woman..... gross u shud be ashamed....... she then says take her out of ur mind n its quite funny coz she taps his head fustrated as if doing that will make amoli pour out of his head the frm the other side ROFLROFL...... she says Amoli is dead so 4get her!!....... n he screams Maa !! (mom)...... n jus then Dhani arrives n says Amoli zinda hain Malik (Amoli is alive malik).......  

OMG!!!! how he turns back to hit his mom without knowing it is she who snatched the saree from his hands, wowwww what an expression, Embarrassedlove to see him when he is angry
Smile

N DV quickly walks ova 2 him n says out ov curiousity n happiness that wot did u say?? he replies yea Malik a guy in the village has seen amoli on the other bank of the river .... a woman saved her...... n Shobna listens 2 this while passing by....... n then its n double whammy a double treat 4 us NA NANA plays n me again Day DreamingDay Dreaming...... Dv says wiv his confident i-knew-it- n happy voice main jaanta tha main jaanta tha Dhani Amoli mar nahin sakti wo zinda hain (I knew it i knew Dhani that Amoli cannot die she is alive)..... he gets so happy n ecstatic he givs Dhani a reward dunno wot Confused it was 2 dark 2 see LOLLOL..... n asks who saved her?? dhani replies a woman named supriya....... Shobna hearing this leaves.... DV's mom thinks lo gayi bhains pani mein LOLLOL n we r bac 2 pavillion ROFLROFL my lecture went down the drain........ 

He was so happy to hear that Amoli is aliveBig smile all his anger gone purrrr!!!. Preci he rewards dhani his bracelet dear Big smile, but the funny part is the very next shot his braclet is back on his wrist ROFL funny!!!

Dhani says grinning a little dont worry Malik i have put my men 2 work n they will soon find out all about the woman n... pauses n then adds... amoli as well...... DV is seventh heaven says well done Dhani well done....... goes 2 his mum..... n says in his authoritive n menacing voice Evil Smile... Maa main Amoli ko wapas lene jaa raha hoon... iske baan mera kounsa rishta bachta hain ya lunsa marta hain is baat se mujhe koi pahrak nahin padta  (mum im going 2 bring Amoli back....n afta that which relation of mine survives and which dies i dont care).... waves his finger "no" at his mum ... n adds aap tayari shuru kijiye (u start the preparations)..... n leaves wiv Dhani right behind him...... DV's mom speechless ROFLROFL 

love this line yaar "kaunsa rishta bachta hain aur kaunsa marta hain is baat se mujhe koi farak nahin padta" waving his finger and ofcourse his eyesEmbarrassed

Part 3.......

Dv n Dhani walk out n stop at foot of stairs seeing vegetable hiding in a corner wiv folded hands....... he eyes him evilly n beckons him wiv his finger like he is calling on a waiter.... lo bac 2 devil DV yeh nahin sudrega devilgiri shuru LOLROFL...... he cums n DV says u were eaves dropping on us..... he givs a small nod.... he says then u must hacve heard the good news.... Radhe say Malik i ...with..... u... n DV cuts in y?? kya lagti hain wo teri?? (Who is she to u?) n adds very rudely teri biwi hain kya (is she ur wife).... Radhe looks down unable 2 answer his master... Ouch ... then looks up n nods no n looks bac down as DV eyes intently r burning in2 him.....DV puts his hand on radhe's face n adds smiling y r u so afraid..... pulls his cheek saying im not upset wiv u but there is no need 4 u 2 come wiv me...... ya if he does then again u will be left dumped as amoli runs in slow motion in2 radhe's arms Broken Heart ROFLROFL....... i will handle everything myself...... n afta meeting her i will decide whether 2 bring her here or take her straight 2 the tedki ........smirks evilly while Radhe givs him n look n Dhani happy at his boss's thinking Angry...... wot wot n wot ShockedShocked afta all that... all those smelling scenes n passionate lines he can only think of tedki n how he wants her 2 satisfy his sexual desires AngryAngry........ u ruined it DV Dead.....

again his wicked smile saying whether to take her to tekdi or here to the haveli, but i felt he shouldn't have said these linesAngry

Servant calls him saying some woman named suman wants 2 meet u....... oh this will be fun i love all Suman n Dv scenes Tongue....... he smiles at radhe n says u wanted 2 come wiv me right... he nods,.... n dv says come on... come come.... scheming DV has just thought of another plan Evil Smile...

yes me too preci love  scenes between DV and Suman

Cut 2 outside haveli wind blowing like mad....... DV smirks while that sinister music plays in BG..... he says kahiye sasuma kaise aana hua? (so MIL deary how come ur here?) i honestly can stop ROFLROFLROFL .. the way he says it right in front of Suman in his devil-may-care attitude n vegetable who BTW is cleaning DV's car wiv his scarf ROFLROFLROFL oh it doesnt get better than this..... no wait it does coz Suman replies 2 his "sasuma" (MIL) ROFLROFLsaying i want my daughter bac....... i know she cant die..... Dv says grinning n walks up 2 her... u think exactly like me !! i have been saying the same to these people..... atleast there is some1 who loves Amoli like me as much as me....... now since u have walked so much till here i wont let u down...... there is good news...... he bends down n adds ur daughter is alive...... Suman looks up happy..... Dv says n i was just going 2 bring her... points at radhe who is still busy cleaning but afta the top of the car its the windows now ROFL ROFL  im wondering did DV tell him 2 do that or is he using his brains Ermm.......DV adds not 4 him...... points 2 himself n says mere liye (for me).......

Poor saddened Suman looks at her pathetic so-called slave-like SIL Ouch.... Dv says again ur daughter will enter this house... with me....... wo uss shaksh ke saath is haveli mein grah-pravesh karegi jiske saath uski poori zindagi judi hui hain aur shayad agle saat janam bhi (she will enter this haveli with the person whom she is 2 spend her entire life with n mybe next 7 lifetyms as well)....... i promise u sasuma ....i wont make any mistake this time..... but which mistake is he taking about ConfusedConfused coz he has made many ROFL... Suman getting angry n DV sees this n says Whoa u seem 2 be getting angry ..... u must feel like hitting me... u bet she is Thumbs Up.... but u dont have that status so where will u vent out ur anger?? n then walking bac stylishly holds out his arms saying aab kya karengi sasuma?? (Now wot will u do MIL)..... ill do one thing for u sasuma...... n calls Radhe.... n he cums yes Malik........ he holds his shoulder n says i will leave ur namesake n useless damad (SIL) here n u can do woteva u feel like wiv him....... ur elder so u have a right 2 scold n hit him...... here n pushes radhe 2 her while he leaves wiv his gang...... yes yes i know i said DV ruined it wiv his tedki business but i loved this scene his mind-boggling performance makes me helpless n i have 2 love DV the devil or maybe its SK that makes us love DV the devil.... i hate my self 4 it but no choice Wink.....

That's what i said earlier preci he shouldn't have said these lines i mean tekdi lines but still loved DV or as u said its coz of SK that made us love this character isn't it??Big smileEmbarrassed.......particularly love the lines "mere Saath" his voice sounds so good in this the way he says it simply love itEmbarrassed

Suman walks up2 radhe n wind howling....... he is about 2 turn away but he holds him bac n about 2 slap him but stops....... n it pours down raining.....

Part 4........

Oh im sorry guys but i tried 2 find it but there is no part 4 CryCry...... n the 1 there is there is no sound..... only scenes......... so ill sum it up .. Suman is trying 2 feed some gyaan in2 radhe's brain about how he is amoli's hubby n it shud be him going 2 bring her bac home n not his malik Ouch...... how shamefull this is....... he doesnt say anything.......

Cut 2 amoli n kamudi....... a girl says some 1 here 2 meet u....... amoli scared n curious n it TA DAAA Shobna but very mellowed down n not her ususal self n Epi ends ........

We got 2 see 2 shades of DV..... a lover awaiting desperately 4 his love Day Dreaming n then BAM!! bac 2 evil-devil DV Evil Smile......... undoubtedly he is the StarStarStar of the epi...... for his awesome dialogue delivery in both scenes n killer expressions Clap..... best scenes were his monologue n then wiv his mother n ovcourse the last scene between him n Suman wot a devil ClapClap.....loved it Embarrassed   ....... kamudi was also good at the start 4 her cold lines ClapClap n i loved Amoli's smile Clap for that smile

yep preci exactly on the whole good epi his lines, his expression is just awesome

Enjoy Wink

Valentine paper cutout for your excellent update preci i really enjoyed a lot Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bahanePreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
in green

Originally posted by Savitha0101

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Rapid Recap Tongue...

once again fantastic update preci simply superb yaar Big smileSmile
thanks a ton yaar Big smile 

Part 1........

Both afta listening go 2 tree n pray..... Amoli turns a bit 2 see a kite flying n smiles jus like she used 2 in early epi's  Big smile n says come on kamudi lets get it...... she stays put but amoli catches it n says 2 her y didnt u run 2 catch the kite remember how we used 2 run afta kites in our childhood....... n do note the bacground music is the same as the 1st epi where both are having fun n enjoying that buffelo ride n fall off Smile........ neways kamudi coldly says childhood is left far behind amoli...... now i dont get happy in seeing broken kites...... dor se bichad jane ka gham main bhugat chuki hoon (i know the pain of separating a kite frm its string)  that was a gr8 line with 2 meanings n well executed by kamudi ClapClap...... like this kite i have no destination....... wow she has really becum cold n stone hearted.... poor girl Ouch..... n adds n Amoli dont look 2 ur childhood friend in me...... she has been lost somewhere......... a boy cums n says i want my kite ...... she is about 2 giv it but a man cums n says atleast leave children alone....... u ruin the houses already atleast spare their future.... n both walk off........

Good dialogues and performance by kaumodi
yep she was fab Thumbs Up....  her sad n cold expression n lines made me feel so bad 4 her Ouch

Yes preci her life was much much better than kaumodi still her izzat is safe but bechari kaumodi feel bad for her
truuuuu .... her izzat is safe n sound n she isnt facing wot kaumudi has 2 face day n night Ouch...... n yes as a friend cum sis she did feel bad 4 amoli n hence wants her 2 aprreciate wot she has rather than wot she doesnt  

Yep after a long time got to hear this songEmbarrassed love this song yaarHeart
truly,,,,,, i love 2 hear this song like u Heart..... only DV flashes in my mind when i hear.... u no i havent heard or seen the original coz i cant imagine this song being played 4 any1 other than DV Embarrassed

Part 2......

Right where were we.......yes DV the ultimate lover Day Dreaming......song plays in background while he says u cannot die amoli..... even if God himself says it then i wont believe Him...... mujhe har pal har jaghe tumhara hona mehsoos ho raha hain (I can feel ur presence every moment everywhere)........phir tum kaise? (then how can u?)..... he gets up n says tum mari nahin ho amoli (u havent died amoli)..... he walks ova 2 the dressing table n picks up her necklace n flashback of amoli's mu dikhai n him giving her that necklace as her...... he then walks ova 2 the cupboard.... n opens it n takes out her saree n flashbac of her wearing it the 1st saree she wore afta her marriage...... he seems 2 be taking in her fragrance frm that saree n says tum ho amoli mere bahut kareeb ho (U r here amoli.... very close 2 me)..... n then some1 snatches the saree frm his hand Ouchy oh y i was so enjoying his passion Ouch...... n he enraged raises his hand n turns around only 2 find his mom........ who is looking angrily at him ....... both have a stern eyelock......... ok i have said this countless times n i repeat this song was made only n only 4 DV....... both compliment each other...... n his expression n dialogues n his delivery right from his heart Heart...... he is absolutely superb.... no words 2 descibe his excellent performance n this was the best scene of his n so well captured on camera Clap

How he feels her presence in the room haiiiiiii!!!!!! love these lines preci, and yes fantastic performance
Ditto !! well said buddy Clap..... me also going haiiiii Day Dreaming his undetered passion n faith is mind-blowing in this scene..... n wot 2 say of his awesome lines n performance ClapClapClap

OMG!!!! how he turns back to hit his mom without knowing it is she who snatched the saree from his hands, wowwww what an expression, Embarrassedlove to see him when he is angry
Smile
Really how was so vexed !!!! i think he would have defintely killed the person if it werent 4 his mom how dare they Tongue..... that raised hand n vexed expression like u said jus love it Embarrassed.. he really has a knack 4 any sort of expression be it passionate, obsessive or anger

He was so happy to hear that Amoli is aliveBig smile all his anger gone purrrr!!!. Preci he rewards dhani his bracelet dear Big smile, but the funny part is the very next shot his braclet is back on his wrist ROFL funny!!!
He was..... on cloud 9 Big smileBig smile....... yep anger gone like phurr n phussssss ...... oh right il have 2 see it again...... i coudnt catch wot he gave him Unhappy so i didnt know that after giving it he took it back ROFLROFL...... well u know its telly world n more importantly its Ekta's world yaha kuch bhi ho sakta hain LOLLOL..... i guess thats thakurs 4 us they giv but they also take bac sood samed ...... poor Dhani did that 4 nothing ROFL 

Dhani says grinning a little dont worry Malik i have put my men 2 work n they will soon find out all about the woman n... pauses n then adds... amoli as well...... DV is seventh heaven says well done Dhani well done....... goes 2 his mum..... n says in his authoritive n menacing voice Evil Smile... Maa main Amoli ko wapas lene jaa raha hoon... iske baad mera kounsa rishta bachta hain ya lunsa marta hain is baat se mujhe koi pahrak nahin padta  (mum im going 2 bring Amoli back....n afta that which relation of mine survives and which dies i dont care).... waves his finger "no" at his mum ... n adds aap tayari shuru kijiye (u start the preparations)..... n leaves wiv Dhani right behind him...... DV's mom speechless ROFLROFL 

love this line yaar "kaunsa rishta bachta hain aur kaunsa marta hain is baat se mujhe koi farak nahin padta" waving his finger and ofcourse his eyesEmbarrassed
Agreed yaar...... superb line n well said by him n the waving his finger made it so sinister like he really doesnt give a damn Evil Smile..... wot can i say of his eyes.... his biggest asset Embarrassed

Part 3.......

again his wicked smile saying whether to take her to tekdi or here to the haveli, but i felt he shouldn't have said these linesAngry
His smirk is gr8 no doubt pure evil but definitely he shudnt have said that... i so agree
  Angry.... how could he afta so much of showing his love n then bac 2 lusty DV AngryAngry ... tedki only thing on his mind Angry he really ruined it .......

yes me too preci love  scenes between DV and Suman
They r superb..... both gr8 actors all chared up n enrgised exchanging some really good dialogues n expressions ClapClap i really wait 4 them Embarrassed

That's what i said earlier preci he shouldn't have said these lines i mean tekdi lines but still loved DV or as u said its coz of SK that made us love this character isn't it??Big smileEmbarrassed.......particularly love the lines "mere Saath" his voice sounds so good in this the way he says it simply love itEmbarrassed
Truly he shudnt have Ouch........ yes it was absolutely SK that made us love DV Big smileBig smileBig smile..... i too simply have 2 love it Wink

Part 4........

We got 2 see 2 shades of DV..... a lover awaiting desperately 4 his love Day Dreaming n then BAM!! bac 2 evil-devil DV Evil Smile......... undoubtedly he is the StarStarStar of the epi...... for his awesome dialogue delivery in both scenes n killer expressions Clap..... best scenes were his monologue n then wiv his mother n ovcourse the last scene between him n Suman wot a devil ClapClap.....loved it Embarrassed   ....... kamudi was also good at the start 4 her cold lines ClapClap n i loved Amoli's smile Clap for that smile

yep preci exactly on the whole good epi his lines, his expression is just awesome
Agreed....... awseome he is Thumbs Up

Enjoy Wink

Valentine paper cutout for your excellent update preci i really enjoyed a lot Big smile

Awwwwwww love u lots Savi....... thanks a bunch amigo Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahaneSavitha0101uxghya

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
yeah precius really gate update love ot read avyline of it and yes here we see to side of dv

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahanePreciousPri

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
thank you veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchSmile,mind-blowing update of an awesome and lovely epiDay Dreaming
how sad n her tone of voice n blank expression makes it even more Cry
indeed very sadCryCryCryCryCryCrymy heart goes for herBroken Heart
stupid buddhi's mind ur own business woman Angry
i so hate themAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry they need to control their own menDead who r responsible for places like brothel to come into beingOuch
(i know the pain of separating a kite frm its string)  that was a gr8 line with 2 meanings n well executed by kamudi ClapClap
Kamudi is doing a marvelous jobClapClapClapClapwell depiction of pain,helplessnessCry
MY FAVOURITE SCENE
OF THE DAYDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
this scene i cant describe it as well as its been shot so plz plz plz do catch it Thumbs Up
truClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
n opens it n takes out her saree n flashbac of her wearing it the 1st saree she wore afta her marriage...... he seems 2 be taking in her fragrance frm that saree n says tum ho amoli mere bahut kareeb ho (U r here amoli.... very close 2 me)
i so loved his expressions,he's super romanticDay Dreamingther is another scene in which he was giving such expressions wen posing as Ranvir i.e in taking amoli's scent.these scenes are Blushing and super seductive without any cheap gesturesEmbarrassed
y oh y i was so enjoying his passion Ouch
me tooOuchOuchOuch,matagi ki timing hi kharab haiCry
he is absolutely superb.... no words 2 descibe his excellent performance n this was the best scene of his n so well captured on camera Clap
DittoClapClapClapClapClap
n its quite funny coz she taps his head fustrated as if doing that will make amoli pour out of his head the frm the other side ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL ye dv's mom bhi na,she never gives upWinkTongue
he gets so happy n ecstatic he givs Dhani a reward dunno wot Confused it was 2 dark 2 see LOLLOL
yeah Savitha was rite,it was a gold bracelet but i haven't seen that he taken it back immediately after the scene,i''ll watch itLOL
DV's mom speechless ROFLROFL
poor ladyLOL
kya lagti hain wo teri?? (Who is she to u?) n adds very rudely teri biwi hain kya (is she ur wife)
it was too much dvAngry enough of ur madness nowAngry just remember ur state few minutes b4,i think dv was rite in saying wen he once said to amoli after radhe's accident that amoli has awaken an animal inside him,he heard amoli's well being and back to hisEvil Smile
ya if he does then again u will be left dumped as amoli runs in slow motion in2 radhe's arms Broken Heart ROFLROFL.
toooooo good
ROFL.ROFL. love ur imagination amoli running towards radhe in slow motionTonguepoor dv under complex and afraid of his servant
wot wot n wot ShockedShocked afta all that... all those smelling scenes n passionate lines he can only think of tedki n how he wants her 2 satisfy his sexual desires AngryAngry........ u ruined it DV Dead
exactlyAngryDead can't he forget his first love tekri for sometimeOuch
oh this will be fun i love all Suman n Dv scenes Tongue
oh me too and i so loved this scene the way dv was talking to suman i can't stopLOL
he says kahiye sasuma kaise aana hua? (so MIL deary how come ur here?) i honestly can stop ROFLROFLROFL .
me too
ROFLROFLhe was talking in a sarcastic tone but still sounds good to usEmbarrassed
im wondering did DV tell him 2 do that or is he using his brains Ermm
ahhh why would dv tell him to do soShockedhe himself is so intelligentConfusedhe knew that his beloved maalik is going out to bring his namesake wife who in turn is beloved of his maalikDeadOuch
but which mistake is he taking about ConfusedConfused coz he has made many ROFL
chalo atleast he admitted that he has made mistakes in pastLOLWinkTongue
n then walking bac stylishly holds out his arms saying aab kya karengi sasuma?? (Now wot will u do MIL)
i just  love dv to the core in this scene knowing he was devilEvil Smile but stillDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingBlushing
Day Dreaming
yes yes i know i said DV ruined it wiv his tedki business but i loved this scene his mind-boggling performance makes me helpless n i have 2 love DV the devil or maybe its SK that makes us love DV the devil.... i hate my self 4 it but no choice Wink
i've said it earlier so i just agree with uThumbs UpWink

bahanePreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uxghya

yeah precius really gate update love ot read avyline of it and yes here we see to side of dv

Thanks sooooo much Ghazala...... im glad n flattered Embarrassed u all read every line of my updates as they r sooooo long Ouch...... both sides of DV which were excellent in both avatars Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

thank you veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchSmile,mind-blowing update of an awesome and lovely epiDay Dreaming
muchas gracias amigo ....... thanks 4 ur appreciation Big smile... a truly lovely epi Day Dreaming

how sad n her tone of voice n blank expression makes it even more Cry
indeed very sadCryCryCryCryCryCrymy heart goes for herBroken Heart
it so does..... really sad CryCryCry

stupid buddhi's mind ur own business woman Angry
i so hate themAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry they need to control their own menDead who r responsible for places like brothel to come into beingOuch

I know....... budhya satya gayi hain AngryAngry..... apne pati ko sambhal nahin paye aur chale doosro ko advice dene AngryAngry..... handle ur own men n then talk Dead

(i know the pain of separating a kite frm its string)  that was a gr8 line with 2 meanings n well executed by kamudi ClapClap
Kamudi is doing a marvelous jobClapClapClapClapwell depiction of pain,helplessnessCry

Ditto ! she is briliant ClapClap

MY FAVOURITE SCENE
OF THE DAYDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
It absolutely was Day DreamingDay Dreaming.... so romantic n .... well im not gonna write it here...... 2  Embarrassed Wink

this scene i cant describe it as well as its been shot so plz plz plz do catch it Thumbs Up
truClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
the entire team of BP deserve praise 4 this super duper romantic scene ClapClap

n opens it n takes out her saree n flashbac of her wearing it the 1st saree she wore afta her marriage...... he seems 2 be taking in her fragrance frm that saree n says tum ho amoli mere bahut kareeb ho (U r here amoli.... very close 2 me)
i so loved his expressions,he's super romanticDay Dreamingther is another scene in which he was giving such expressions wen posing as Ranvir i.e in taking amoli's scent.these scenes are Blushing and super seductive without any cheap gesturesEmbarrassed
his character n the scenes have been written so well it doesnt look cheap or vulgar ....... just pure romance .... like i said 2 Savi.... his eyes r his biggest asset Embarrassed.. n yes these scenes r definitely ones which make u go pink in the sace n r "super seductive" any woman seeing this wud melt like ice Day Dreaming 

y oh y i was so enjoying his passion Ouch
me tooOuchOuchOuch,matagi ki timing hi kharab haiCry
2day all budhi's so far have ruined it OuchOuch.... mataji ki timing ka kya kehne ...... she needs 2 be taught how 2 knock b4 u enter a room n then not disturb wen a man is fantasising about his beloved Day Dreaming
he is absolutely superb.... no words 2 descibe his excellent performance n this was the best scene of his n so well captured on camera Clap
DittoClapClapClapClapClap
he is perfect ...... wot acting talent....... kut kut ke bhara hain uss mein

n its quite funny coz she taps his head fustrated as if doing that will make amoli pour out of his head the frm the other side ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL ye dv's mom bhi na,she never gives upWinkTongue
that was soooooooo funny ROFLROFL i thought wot is she trying 2 do make Amoli come out frm the other side or wot LOLLOL....... well she is DV's mom so his stubborness has 2 come frm somewhere LOLLOL Tongue

he gets so happy n ecstatic he givs Dhani a reward dunno wot Confused it was 2 dark 2 see LOLLOL
yeah Savitha was rite,it was a gold bracelet but i haven't seen that he taken it back immediately after the scene,i''ll watch itLOL
that makes the 2 ov us LOLLOL....... i will definitely see that part jus 2 see him give the bracelet n then take it bac...... like i said 2 Savi...... poor Dhani did all mehnat n gets reward only 4 it 2 be taken back ROFLROFL no wonder Dv's guards n other men r so useless that Amoli bar bar haveli se bhag jati hain ROFL...........

DV's mom speechless ROFLROFL
poor ladyLOL
Dv ke samne uski daal nahin gal ne wali....... wen will she understand LOLLOL.......

kya lagti hain wo teri?? (Who is she to u?) n adds very rudely teri biwi hain kya (is she ur wife)
it was too much dvAngry enough of ur madness nowAngry just remember ur state few minutes b4,i think dv was rite in saying wen he once said to amoli after radhe's accident that amoli has awaken an animal inside him,he heard amoli's well being and back to hisEvil Smile
he was soooooo mean n such a kamena banda AngryAngry...... esp wen he says teri biwi hain kya very rude..... yep the min he finds out his lady luck is alive romantic DV gaya bhaad mein aur switch on 2 devil mode Evil Smile.... .....n yea his words r tru...... his animal being has awakened n it keeps jumping out at wrong times...... Ouch

ya if he does then again u will be left dumped as amoli runs in slow motion in2 radhe's arms Broken Heart ROFLROFL.
toooooo good
ROFL.ROFL. love ur imagination amoli running towards radhe in slow motionTonguepoor dv under complex and afraid of his servant

thankssssss LOLLOL ROFL.... glad u liked my imagination Embarrassed Tongue...... coz i can really imagine that happening Wink n poor DV ROFL ... like u said so well getting complex frm his servant.... LOLLOL

wot wot n wot ShockedShocked afta all that... all those smelling scenes n passionate lines he can only think of tedki n how he wants her 2 satisfy his sexual desires AngryAngry........ u ruined it DV Dead
exactlyAngryDead can't he forget his first love tekri for sometimeOuch

he simply ruined the aura n atmosphere he created in the previous scene AngryAngry...

oh this will be fun i love all Suman n Dv scenes Tongue
oh me too and i so loved this scene the way dv was talking to suman i can't stopLOL
exactly Thumbs Up i always sit up when they come on screen Wink.... coz i know in a while i will going down the couch laughing my head off ROFLROFL

he says kahiye sasuma kaise aana hua? (so MIL deary how come ur here?) i honestly can stop ROFLROFLROFL .
me too
ROFLROFLhe was talking in a sarcastic tone but still sounds good to usEmbarrassed

that was definitely sarcasm at its best frm DV ROFL Clap n he does it so convincingly that we all love it Embarrassed... like when she comes 2 meet amoli at her mu dikhai n he says no look i've been saying 4 sooooo long 2 come inside but ur culture stops u frm doing so ROFL.....

im wondering did DV tell him 2 do that or is he using his brains Ermm
ahhh why would dv tell him to do soShockedhe himself is so intelligentConfusedhe knew that his beloved maalik is going out to bring his namesake wife who in turn is beloved of his maalikDeadOuch

aah yes intelligent radhe that is definitely front page news Thumbs Up.......  but it looked so damn hilarious DV speaking 2 his sasuma n about his wife n this guy cleaning his malik's car LOLLOL... but ur right "he knew that his beloved maalik is going out to bring his namesake wife who in turn is beloved of his maalikDeadOuch"....... well written Clap .....

but which mistake is he taking about ConfusedConfused coz he has made many ROFL
chalo atleast he admitted that he has made mistakes in pastLOLWinkTongue
yes shukar hain....... he man enuf 2 confess LOLLOL..... but still which 1 ? Confused LOLLOL

n then walking bac stylishly holds out his arms saying aab kya karengi sasuma?? (Now wot will u do MIL)
i just  love dv to the core in this scene knowing he was devilEvil Smile but stillDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingBlushing

he was just the best Approve..... i dont care if he is devil DV i too like u love him 2 the core ie my comment below Wink 

yes yes i know i said DV ruined it wiv his tedki business but i loved this scene his mind-boggling performance makes me helpless n i have 2 love DV the devil or maybe its SK that makes us love DV the devil.... i hate my self 4 it but no choice Wink
i've said it earlier so i just agree with uThumbs UpWink

thanks...... yep no matter how devilish he is his performance makes u helplessly fall in love wiv him Day DreamingDay Dreaming

swferbahane

DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
but the baby? where is it? what happened to it???!!!!

bahanePreciousPri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index