Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I had hoped the stalker would be (Page 2)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Divya is jealous of Nivedita and also suspicious of Siddharth which gives her the probability for being the Stalker . But after seeing Yesterday's Episide the suspicion moves from Siddharth to Viren because
  • We see Siddharth on white shirt coming near Nivedita and then noticing someone around and running after that person asking 'kon hae?'
  • If Siddharth is the stalker he would not be foolish enough to appear before Nivedita wearing the stalkers shirt.
The explanation for Siddharth presence in the cottage should be a call or something informing NivRen in danger. Suspicion points to Viren mainly because he was nowhere when Nivedita was running and shouting for him. Also I have a feeling that the white shirted person was none other than Viren as the precap showed him Questioning Siddharth and there was no sign of any worry on his face.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadada

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Even I feel its should Divya and her brother,  Sidharth is not in my list,  I believe he cannot do anything like this, 
icegal Groupbie
icegal
icegal

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
What if its virens ex girlfriend or lalji kaaka?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index