I had hoped the stalker would be

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This post I am opening to know who you wanted to see as the stalker, NOT who the stalker is actually?

like, I had great hopes and always wanted Divya, HL and CC trio to be the stalkerπŸ˜†. It feels good to see Nivi-Viren together, but I think Divya is a pain to watch. There are ample reasons for Divya to be the stalker, guided by HL and CC.

Lets see if there is any chance.πŸ˜†
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starz4me thumbnail
Bani.......I wud have thought that if Divya was the stalker.....then she wudnt have created problems in her own married life.
She wud have been a little calm n had acted like everything is going normal.....even with Nivi.
But no.....she does opposite of everything.

ash66 thumbnail

I am not sure who really the stalker is but Divya and her brother are on my top list along with Viren!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starz4me

Bani.......I wud have thought that if Divya was the stalker.....then she wudnt have created problems in her own married life.

She wud have been a little calm n had acted like everything is going normal.....even with Nivi.
But no.....she does opposite of everything.

Actually, I am not saying she is the stalker...but who I wanted to see as the stalkerπŸ˜†. I had high hopes
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash66

I am not sure who really the stalker is but Divya and her brother are on my top list along with Viren!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

πŸ˜†..I wanted to see Divya along with HL and CC
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I hope it's CC  or Divya πŸ˜†

and I hope it's Not SidπŸ˜†
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think PB should be the stalker b/c it will give her character some depth and at least prove that she has a BRAIN!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Divya is jealous of Nivedita and also suspicious of Siddharth which gives her the probability for being the Stalker . But after seeing Yesterday's Episide the suspicion moves from Siddharth to Viren because
  • We see Siddharth on white shirt coming near Nivedita and then noticing someone around and running after that person asking 'kon hae?'
  • If Siddharth is the stalker he would not be foolish enough to appear before Nivedita wearing the stalkers shirt.
The explanation for Siddharth presence in the cottage should be a call or something informing NivRen in danger. Suspicion points to Viren mainly because he was nowhere when Nivedita was running and shouting for him. Also I have a feeling that the white shirted person was none other than Viren as the precap showed him Questioning Siddharth and there was no sign of any worry on his face.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I feel its should Divya and her brother,  Sidharth is not in my list,  I believe he cannot do anything like this, 
icegal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What if its virens ex girlfriend or lalji kaaka?