India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

We Shouldn't Complain...

sasasa-loni Groupbie
sasasa-loni
sasasa-loni

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
...As much as we do about effects, because I just watched the effects on another show on Star One, a show which for some strange reason, seems to be competition for Geet, and the effects were...utter garbage, quite frankly. I mean, I know that we may not like the random balls floating around in the middle of the dance sequence, or we may not be particularly happy with all the VM-esque effects, but, believe you me, they aren't as bad as they could get. Also, I think the rason these unnecessary effects are being added in the first place is because SBS/SBB keeps displaying entire song sequences on their show. Now, the editors must be afraid that if we watch the same song sequence, we'll complain that this isn't any different than what we saw on SBS, we might as well just watch that. Therefore, to give it a different flavor, editors feel the need to use unnecessary effects. I know, this topic has nothing to do with today's episode, which I LOVED, but just wanted to throw this out there. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnkdg129mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
no yaar u gave out a good point though

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top