India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Today's pre cap

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Today's precap looked interesting and of course funny, Suhana falling a sleepLOL because of Ishaan's monotonous speech which he's rehearsed. Its sounds boring because its not from him. Its not from his heart! It was written by someone else which is why he feels and acts awkward in saying those words. I think Suhana has realised that and she will pretend to be sleeping to make him feel at ease so that he can express himself properly. AWW that sounds very cute...can't wait to see what Ishaan does tomorrow, will he impress Suhana or will HE be impressed by her for the little "act" of sleeping? Exciting exciting!!

What do you think guys?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sargunrasika-akaShaSushaanManeet--sree--Nisa_nrIlovemskSinha18Siddhi_GurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
65 views and no response??Cry
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I am too exciting but thoda bahut darr bhi hai ki kahi suhana so hi naa jaye...i hope ki wo natak kar rahi ho
sugarsweet Senior Member
sugarsweet
sugarsweet

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
I simply cannot wait....If  the preperations by inder and dadaji for Ishaan's speech were so funny then I really cannot wait for the actual execution by Ishaan.. I am not going to expect anything but just watch because I know this has to be the best SR shown on TV where all of us will be ROFL instead of feeling shy or embarassed to be watching with family!!!LOLLOLLOL
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I think my prediction is getting right............As i predicted earlier Suhana will fall sleep and she indeed will fall sleep............So all in all its going to funny SR as we predicted.........Cant wait for tomorrowBig smile
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Me too is eagerly waiting for today's episode.... Practically today is their SR and am sure we will get to laugh... But I simply need some serious  romantic moments in between all these laughter....Day Dreaming
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

I think my prediction is getting right............As i predicted earlier Suhana will fall sleep and she indeed will fall sleep............So all in all its going to funny SR as we predicted.........Cant wait for tomorrowBig smile

If she fall asleep then it will be the worst moment of SGP and i will be highly disappointed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlGurpreetD

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

I think mypredictionis getting right............As i predicted earlier Suhana will fall sleep and she indeed will fall sleep............So all in all its going to funny SR as we predicted.........Cant wait for tomorrowBig smile

If she fall asleep then it will be the worst moment of SGP and i will be highly disappointed

u r right bro this time Sushaan k kuch romanic scene to banta hai.........what's say gys?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlSinha18

Go to top