India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia-Maithli

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Ok so this Pia Maithli track is getting kind of annoying...i want it to end now seriously...Bechaara Abhay kabse pareshaan horaha hai abt if Maithli is here or not lol..and Pia should stop noww! she knows Abhay is getting hurtt so why is she doing this? and i didnt get the whole earing thing? how did she know that Abhay gave Maithli those specific earrings?Confused LOL....and the song was blahh! lol..they should've used a better song lol..and OMG i cant wait for tomorrow's episodee!! he yelled out MAITHLI!! OMG

so over all- i feel bad for Abhay Unhappy i dont want him to be sadd and pareshann!!

what do you guys think??

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalisaphira7988naj7Amber_1.Mehak.natashu--AROMAL--chahaat.-Doppelganger-madmaxinePrinsesse.Suvi.:.MONA.:..Jane..

lordkrishna IF-Dazzler
lordkrishna
lordkrishna

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
i ttly agree with you, Abhey  told her so  many times to stay away from his personal life so many times, why cant she understand that one thing.

and how in the world did she knew what exact earrings he gave her
and i dont know if anyone notice but pia changed  her cloth so many times...lol..i wish i could change that fast.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988Amber_1Nomaa.

chahaat. IF-Rockerz
chahaat.
chahaat.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I agree. Pia wants to know everything thats why she's after him like crazy!
Bechare Abhay! lol
Haven't seen today's epi so cant really comment of the earring thingy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
even i agree with you but the truth is, its the whole essence of the show. Its kinda the point why Abhay falls for Piya. It could be sidelined like when we had the danish or Romeo Juliet track going on but ending it would ruin the show in my opinion.

Nomaa.

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
OMG, nomi babes, i so agree, this track is not interesting and i m like bored watching the show these days ;( which is not good cause this is my favorite and only show...i so hope creaives can be more creative and think of something interesting that would capture the viewers attention, i dont want to have to stop watching my only show that i watch everyday...
HeartMONA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliNomaa.

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
lol..i kinda agree with you..though i am not against piya impersonating metz...bt i am not agreeing with the whole thing either...bt piya's actions are understandable...she has good intentions behind this..i do wish there was another way for piya to find out the truth..bt is there??..i have said a lot about this in my previous posts.so won't say anything now...i am just waiting for this whole thing to be done.
bt i do feel horrible for abhay...bt wen i think about the future..i feel even worse for piya...the problem is these creatives are stretching the whole thing soo much unnecessarily..this whole impersonating thing should have been done in one or two scenes...they are stretching it till god knows how many episodes...2 already..i hope it ends tomorrow...today's epi was just a filler to me...i want all this over as soon as possible
i think the song was perfect..bt the so called special effects took away the charm/essence of the whole scene and made it seem to fake...only the chemistry of ViSu saved the whole sequence....
well..one theory about piya getting those earrings can be like this..she went to pandher palace right? and she had decided tht she is goin to impersonate metz wen she was there..she might have asked tht guy who told her story or somehow come across these earrings tht once belonged to metz...i am sure metz must have kept these earring in a very very safe place..so i can believe they were kept safe for 200 yrs as a royal treasure something..and since tht place is khander and piya's face is same as metz...tht guy might have allowed piya to take or something...bt she may know tht the earrings belonged to metz..bt i don;t think she knows abhay had gifted them to metz...

Edited by kiranni - 18 January 2011 at 5:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988madmaxineNomaa.

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
it's getting really annoying and they are dragging  the track. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Nomaa.

WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I'm hopin that either he will tell her or she will find out soon, because the cv's are really dragging it.

Edited by AbhiYa_luver - 18 January 2011 at 5:40pm

Nomaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index