Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa Mixes--(2Vms) (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

hey mages..first of all i am sorry about your grandfather it must have been very difficult, i know how you feel my grandpa died some years ago too..
may God have mercy on their souls ..ameen

thanx alot for the support yaar...it was very difficult for me to get over it even now...its completely painful...very very painful....may god bless your granpa's soul too....i am so incomplete without him yaar...he is my soul

i loved your mixes , they are well made, but i have a suggestion try to use videos that don't have logos of sites or any kind of ads, as they make the clips less enjoyableSmile

well...i know what you mean...but most of the videos of all shows have logos with it...i can't do anything at all...i have tried finding many but all have logos...its only desirulz.net have the logo beneath the scenes...its easy for me...abt the logos i can't do anything at all yaar....i wish i come across a website where there is no logos in the indian shows

thanx for loving the mix...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Mages!! Gosh I loved both the VMs!!! I've never seen your work before but you're amazing!Clap
Extremely sorry to hear about your Grandfather. May his soul rest and peace. Take care of yourself and your mom. We're always there for you!

Edited by Chill_Out - 19 January 2011 at 1:42pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Mages!! Gosh I loved both the VMs!!! I've never seen your work before but you're amazing!Clap
Extremely sorry to hear about your Grandfather. May his soul rest and peace. Take care of yourself and your mom. We're always there for you!

thanx alot for loving the mix...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
well it was abit difficult to do AbhiYa mixes in the past because they have lack of scenes together...and if they have scenes there is nothing call romantic...infact they are ripping each other throats...and piya busy doing detective business for maya....so i couldn't do much....i have done bits....now we have more scenes of AbhiYa so i am showering with mixes.....

each and every song suits AbhiYa alot....

as for my grandpa....thanx alot for prayers and support....yup i am taking care of mom but its being difficult because she cries in the night...and i cry too but i can't share my tears...if i shatter than its very difficult to take care of mom....thanx alot yaar for the support in my difficult times
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well it was abit difficult to do AbhiYa mixes in the past because they have lack of scenes together...and if they have scenes there is nothing call romantic...infact they are ripping each other throats...and piya busy doing detective business for maya....so i couldn't do much....i have done bits....now we have more scenes of AbhiYa so i am showering with mixes.....

as for my grandpa....thanx alot for prayers and support....yup i am taking care of mom but its being difficult because she cries in the night...and i cry too but i can't share my tears...if i shatter than its very difficult to take care of mom....thanx alot yaar for the support in my difficult times

Ya, I know what you mean. AbhIya are not the easiest couple to make romantic VMs on.
And Mages, if you ever feel like sharing anything, you can always PM or scrap me. I know what you're going through. I hope your mom gets fine soon, too. You're right, your mom needs you but you also need someoneEmbarrassed
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Mages

Ya, I know what you mean. AbhIya are not the easiest couple to make romantic VMs on.
And Mages, if you ever feel like sharing anything, you can always PM or scrap me. I know what you're going through. I hope your mom gets fine soon, too. You're right, your mom needs you but you also need someoneEmbarrassed

thanx alot yaar....i know you guys are there for me...sure i will do whenever i am down
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
both VMs r lovely........Clap
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

both VMs r lovely........Clap

thanx for loving the mixes...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index