Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana is sooo lovely!!!!

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just watched today's episode and it was nice. I liked Inder and Dadaji's MASHWARA's to Ishaan and Ishaan becoming coy and embarassed over the the thought of his Suhaag Raat. It was really funny and cute !!!
Rajni and Disha were very nice and I loved the way they teased Suhana, but above all I just loved Suhana,I just loved how she was contemplating about their 1st suhaag raat and how she was feeling bad for the things she said. ๐Ÿ˜ญAww that was so touching. Her regrett was clear on her face which proves that she really is a very beautiful person and when Rajni asked whats wrong she very sweetly

"kuch nahi, main tikh hoon, I'm happy, main khush hoon"

aww that brought a tear in may eye. How she's become a better person acknowledging the harsh truth. That was really nicely shown with just her facial expressions and few simple yet effective dialogues. Suhana really is a gem of a person. Her veracity is inspirational.
๐Ÿ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats the best thing about Suhana, the moment she realizes her mistakes she doesnt take time to mend it, she forgives people in seconds , like today with Sonali, a big hug to her , forgetting all the pain she has been through, because of Sonali, open heartedly accepting her defeat, how many can do that, dil mai baat hamaisha rhetee hai, but not with Suhana . She realized she loved Ishaan she immediately accepted it, didnt wait for them to be alone said it there and then. She realized she has been horrible to Ishaan she regrets it and I am sure she will appologise to him as well. This is Suhana a truely pure soul, and for me she is the best part of SGP. Ragini is doing such a wonderful job to bring this character to life, I learned a lesson today and that is, forgiving somebody gives you inner happiness which brings peace to your own heart.
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

I learned a lesson today and that is, forgiving somebody gives you inner happiness which brings peace to your own heart.

out of topic venture, but they say when you forgive someone you are doing a favour to yourself..
mjtruelegend thumbnail
You are so right. There are very few who can do what Suhana did. I have also learnt that its best to forgive, although it may take longer to forget, but you can always try to make amends and rectify your mistakes.

I too watch SGP mainly for Suhana. I believe her character has been really well done and presented and of course Ragini brings her to life so vividly. From today, I absolutely adore both Suhana and Ragini.
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poshah

out of topic venture, but they say when you forgive someone you are doing a favour to yourself..

I always knew that, my late mother always use to say this to me, Bada bannay kay liyee bada hona padta hai aur is kay liyee maaf karnay ke aadat daal lo. And she was right, this is on the top of my list, forgive if somebody hurt you, and always be ready to appologise for your mistakes.

Karo Meherbani tum Ehlay Zameen par ( family of this world meaning people)
Khuda Meherbaan hoga Arshay Bareen par ( God will be merciful to you in seventh sky or in heaven)
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

I always knew that, my late mother always use to say this to me, Bada bannay kay liyee bada hona padta hai aur is kay liyee maaf karnay ke aadat daal lo. And she was right, this is on the top of my list, forgive if somebody hurt you, and always be ready to appologise for your mistakes.

Karo Meherbani tum Ehlay Zameen par ( family of this world meaning people)
Khuda Meherbaan hoga Arshay Bareen par ( God will be merciful to you in seventh sky or in heaven)

@ underlined.
That is very beautiful and realistic poetry. Thankyou for sharing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Suhana is such a sweet heart... I haven't seen someone like her anywhere.... The best quality of Suhana according to me is her ability to "forget and forgive".... If these two words are valuable in your life, I am damn sure, you will be happy throughout your life....๐Ÿ˜Š
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
suhana s such a wonderful person.... she accepts her mistakes n forgives so easily...i like her so much..even i watch d show for her...๐Ÿ˜Š
mjtruelegend thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒThankyou for agreeing with me.
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i jst luvd Ragini today๐Ÿ˜(a bit more all othr days๐Ÿ˜ณ)..she ws jst superb.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..her expressions wer unbelievably spontaneous๐Ÿ‘,...it felt like whenevr the khoonkhad falls over her head she bcm a nayi naveli dulhan as though sumone is switchin her mode instatntly...Rags is really very very talented...๐Ÿค—

NO ONE IS BETTER THAN SUHANA N MOREOVR NO ONE IS BETTER AS SUHANA OTHR THAN RAGINI..๐Ÿ˜Embarrassed
Edited by Diivi - 13 years ago