India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Written Update - 18th January - zor ka jhatka

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
The episode starts with pandit telling them to take blessings from the elders. Arjun takes his sehra off and everyone is shocked, Cheeku runs down the stairs. Arjun says what happened? you won't give us blessings? Cheeku says this marriage is wrong, invalid, this Arjun tied me and took my clothes and got married to Arohi. Rajveer goes to punch Arjun but he stops him and says Rajveer you don't know how to punch, wait i'll show you how to punch. He goes in front of the camera and says this ACP is taking law under his hands, what wrong have I done? They were marrying my girlfriend to someone else how could I let that happen? Arohi herself called me, because she told him she didn't want to get married to Cheeku and i should take his place. You all saw Arohi and I were in the room, and she herself closed the door to that room. Arohi remembers the scene where she went in the room with Arjun. Kartar says all this is a lie, Arjun says the world always sees love as a lie Kartar sahab, the truth is Arohi and I love each other from a long time, and for my love she had even ran away with me but all these powerful people registered a false case on him and if you all don't believe me, ask them. Arjun goes and takes Arohi's hand but she lets go, Arjun says maybe right now in front of her family she is not accepting me because of pressure but these pictures aren't a lie, and he shows the reporters their pics together and then throws the pictures in the air. He continues, love has always won, and even today love will win. Arohi don't worry these people can't do anything to me, tomorrow in the court I will tell the judge myself that you love me, and that you ran with me only because of love. Also, the 7 pheras we took is a symbol of our true love. Cheeku's mom tells him to go, but Cheeku goes to Arjun and says you are a cheat Arjun, a cheat Arjun Singhania and his mom takes him from there. All the guests are talking bad things about Arohi. Arjun tells Rajveer this how you punch, the pain will stay forever. Sudhir says this marriage is fake, just a dhokha. Arjun says for you it is a dhokha for society your daughter is now my wife and now you can't get her married to somebody else. Sudhir says I will get my daughter married in a nice family. Arjun says ok let's say you do find that nice guy and family, and accept this badnaam girl but that will be her second marriage, it will be illegal, you are a big lawyer huh Sudhir sahab then why are you talking like an idiot? I have married her and i can prove that in every court, and I will not give her a divorce. Kartar says what do you think you are? you think you can take Arohi away just like that? Arjun says Kartar sahab when did i say i want to take her from here? she is your daughter and then he takes his garland off and puts it on her and says you only take care of her, main toh yahan hisaab barabar karnein aaya tha. The pain that your family has given mine, we will never forget it all our life, i had come here to repay you with interest, and he leaves from there. Arohi is shocked and is not able to say anything.

Kartar tells Arohi to not worry about what just happened, it didn't mean anything, and tells her to go in her room and take rest, we'll talk about this in the morning. All the girls take her in her room. Amrit says there can not be a bigger portent than this. From the mandap the girls doli leaves and here Arohi....and she cries. Love deep says what will happen now? Gauri says really what will we do now? Rajveer says what happened now dad? this all happened only because till now we were under the law, what's the point of such an uniform when we can't do anything beyond this wall, now i don't care, I will use my position, tonight will be a very difficult night for Arjun Singhania. Arwind runs behind Rajveer to stop him. The next day, Lovedeep and Sanchit go to Arohi's room and whisper her name, and Lovedeep says that she might be taking a shower and tells Sanchit to go get the newspaper out from Kartar's room, and she will take it out from Arohi's room. Sanchit says don't worry I can understand what Arohi's going through and i don't want her to go through more after reading the headlines - DIG's grand daughter and Gangster's love story. Arohi comes out of her room and Lovedeep hides the newspaper behind her back. Arohi asks why she is here, Lovedeep makes up an excuse and says that she woke up early, she was getting bored so she came to her room thinking she'll talk to her. Arohi asks so what do you want to talk about? LD says she just wanted to ask about breakfast, and then Arohi says let's go we'll eat and LD tells her to go she'll be down in 5 minutes, but Arohi tells her that she has already read the newspaper so no need to hide it. LD tells her to open her feelings instead of hiding it, its better to talk about it. Arohi tells her there is nothing to talk about, there are no feelings, those had died when he blamed us for pushing Rashi and what he did last night, that killed all the feelings, now i don't have feelings or a heart to cry about. If i react to what he says, then his work will be easier, Arohi says i've changed bua, not the one whom you all have to always protect, I have understood there are bad people and I can handle myself, you all don't need to worry. Arohi leaves. LD says to herself that this girl who has never said or thought bad about anybody now has hatred filled in her. Arohi's smile is all fake now, why is her innocence taken away from her? Rajveer and Arwind come back home. Arohi asks them where Arjun is? if he is in jain or not? you found him right? Arwind tells her they couldn't catch him, they didn't find him anywhere. Sudhir says now we can't prove anything in court either, yesterday in front of the media he has shown pictures and he can now even prove that Arohi had gone with him. Rajveer says once he finds that Arjun he will kill with his own hands, just then Arjun calls and Arohi picks up, he asks how she is and when she says his name out loud, everyone is shocked.

NO PRECAP.

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button. Big smile

~Pooja~

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 18 January 2011 at 2:34pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittjasgirlmruwalamere_costaikra96lopamudra19park_91logic65MaheenUmairlxabiteshHumtum25NAIKERpappy123Pinki_BaulnirleppannuUmang90milwebmadhurameshanmostinattitudedeepsiIlovejayseansiddra_4_lyfsriyapoojasaku1122mvllvmmvlcoolgirl7Nims111cute_1790hananeAmber10ThugAngelPriyaThakurMs-Min-Honan_10tanu111arekhab25teri_susanNeetu2825KS_Minionrasika_DSipkknd06CythereaOlicity_23kavyaaartikbneela226zooni.blueRoarkambbihagrounderasyasahil928..Gurti-Kash..*Dakoo_Minzy*Mona1993rahmona_paksweNiyu-Mariaa.SG

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
the update has been completed Embarrassed
rekhab25 Goldie
rekhab25
rekhab25

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ObodroKargosh

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Pooja!

ObodroKargosh

-Megha- Senior Member
-Megha-
-Megha-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update Clap

ObodroKargosh

hanane Senior Member
hanane
hanane

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely update Thumbs Up

ObodroKargosh

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely update. I don't want to offend anyone by drawing these parallels, but I watch another show called Sangini on Zeetv. In it, a few weeks back, a similar episode took place. The male hero, Rudra, married the female lead, Gauri, in a fit of anger to take revenge for something she had done. I'm hoping that KMH takes the same path that Sangini did and Arjun accepts Arohi soon. Clap

ObodroKargosh

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Thankssss

ObodroKargosh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index