tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i  m realy upset with storyline ,in begining i was realy excited for this show but now this show story is  totaly become khichdi,is is about vampire or janam janam ki prem kahani or om shanti om ,what is it,ok wen they showed pandar palace so much suspense about it ,i was realy ecxited to know but then wat story ??????????nothing wat we saw in so many films same thing ,
i m feeling bad to say that it doesnt contain any content except starring into eyes ,background music ,saying dialoges like yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai ,speaking continualy in mind ,nothing more then this ,pia ,can any girl has so time time to think n interere someone else ,does she have her own private life ,the most intolarable thing is why all women in this show r goin crazy behind men,now misha also has joined ,cant believe misha ..........she actualy dreamz abt shaurya unacceptable.i m joining sensible show like mukti bandhan and kaali.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
To tell you the truth, even I'm kind of losing interest in the show because I really want the supernatural aspect and everything to be explored more. But more than supernatural, this show is about the love story of Abhay and Pia and for that this Maithili angle has to be revealed.
One more thing, it's a good thing you're watching other shows but please keep them away from this forum. This forum is solely for PKYEK and it still has a lot of fans. No comparison with anything else. Thank you😊
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

To tell you the truth, even I'm kind of losing interest in the show because I really want the supernatural aspect and everything to be explored more. But more than supernatural, this show is about the love story of Abhay and Pia and for that this Maithili angle has to be revealed.

One more thing, it's a good thing you're watching other shows but please keep them away from this forum. This forum is solely for PKYEK and it still has a lot of fans. No comparison with anything else. Thank you😊

hey i m not compring other stories with this show tel me ,the other shows that i compared r they love stories or do they fal in same time slot ,do they have any similaries noooooooooooooooooooo they belong to different category infact i forgot to mention maa exchange ,seconly i would like youth to see  awarness shows ,shows that can give them back something in return.

i know this show about abhiya n maithili but cud not they show about some interesting pander palace story rather then same old concept ekta changed its writers so many times right finaly this is wat she chose.......