India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Possibbilities n Predictions

nisha_15 Newbie
nisha_15
nisha_15

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Firstly today's episode was really interesting and went as expected.  I got to say I just loved Arjun Singhania...such a bad boy and his 'punch' to Rajveer.  Since KHM 1,  I have thought that Karan has such a potential for a negative role and he is rocking as a villain (temporary).

Effect of Dhokha

The first dhokha Arjun unintentionally gave Arohi sent her into a deppressive mental state.  She was no longer the bubbly, chirpy and care free girl.  She was a person who was betrayed and lost her trust in people.  If she was to face such a situation again she would have been shattered.  Arjun clearly knew this and went to the extend of covering up for Chikku to protect Arohi.  But when his heart turned to hatred for her, he purposely gave her dhokha .....this time with the intention to break her down completely. 

Little does Mr. Arjun Singhania know that this shock will have the reverse effect on Arohi.  If the first shocker shook her up badly the second one brought her right back to her normal state of mind.   Well Arohi might have lost her heart for the moment, but it can be revived again. Arohi, although has lost her innocence, will continue to be the bubbly and badmaash character she is meant to be.  Obviously she has changed... matured........learned from life or through her experience and hence we will get to see a stronger, bolder, fierce and determined young lady who will be the perfect match for Arjun. 

Arjun dared to challenge God.......now wait and watch out.  Mr. Arjun Singhania is going to get a shock himself  when his wife knocks at his door.  Wink Arohi is going to pack her bags and head to the Singhania mansion to take her rightful place along side her husband and also as the Singhania bahu.  Her mission - to make Arjun's life a living hell.   Arjun's gradma might happily welcome Arohi in and we all know neither Rudra or Arjun would dare go against her.   LOL

Arjun leaving her at home rather than taking her made more sense as he is in total revenge mode and only wanted to hurt her.  And besides, would she go just like that or would her family send her with him?  I don't think so.....but now she herself will go on her own free wil.  (Its more exciting, entertaining and fun this way)

Let the war games begin!!!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfungarvitaaroraratnanandamadhurameshanindianamericanteri_susantanu111arose-girlDu_Nishchanni_starprincess_star11.Mehak.rasika_DSIrikaLovesKMHipkknd06aparna4karanikaglitter567aksh4IF

-MissMinnie- Senior Member
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Wow this is jus to gud u explained it vry wel lets hpe for da best nw!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlaksh4IF

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
haha.. truee
I swear after arjun's phone call ... she'll say.. she'll go and take revenge... and arjun is sitting there thinking.. i did everything i can to degrade alluwali's reputation.. i can sleep in peace. Little does he know.. Aarohi is on her way..
it will be funny to watch Both of them trying to take revenge!!! heheh

I think this is bringing back.. the beginning track of KMH-2... but at that time... Arohi hated arjun because she had teh misconception that he was playing with Gauri n all and Arjun hated her for interfering with his life... and how all the hatred soon turned into loveee.
hehe
This means.. more funny fights.. like the time from the Jungle... :D YAY.. but i think all that will happen after the whole depression and sadness fiasco is over !!

Edited by rani712 - 18 January 2011 at 3:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111aaksh4IF

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
very well written nisha..Thumbs Up
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
after this fiasco arohi will be determined to set arjun straight but rajveer and family will be against it.. despite all hurdles, arohi will go to arjun and threaten to give her rightful spot or she will go to the media just like he did. there, the fun will begin... arjun will try and make arohi's life misrable and arohi will try to make arjun's...  the only diff is, arohi will have dadi's ashirwaad as i don't think dadi blames arohi for rashi's miscarriage, and as wrwmk is ending(another show she is in) i think dadi will have a prominant role in kmh2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
well written.. can't wait for arohi to knock arjuns door... aah my imagination is running wild.. arohi arjun unwillingly living under the same roof.. dadi having a bahu she likes (arohi) pitted against the bahu she doesnt like (mrs. rudr).. mikhail, jignesh and romit gettting driven crazy by their new bhabhi.. hopefully arohi is not too harsh w/billu and makarand.. aah endless  possibilities
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

well written.. can't wait for arohi to knock arjuns door... aah my imagination is running wild.. arohi arjun unwillingly living under the same roof.. dadi having a bahu she likes (arohi) pitted against the bahu she doesnt like (mrs. rudr).. mikhail, jignesh and romit gettting driven crazy by their new bhabhi.. hopefully arohi is not too harsh w/billu and makarand.. aah endless  possibilities

billu and makarand are back? didnt arjun send them packing???

if they bug arohi, she better get at them too!lol
arjunpunj_sexy Senior Member
arjunpunj_sexy
arjunpunj_sexy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
i like the idea of her going to the singhaniya's house on her own will to take revenge from arjun, but i just hope it doesn't become a nasty battle. ekta ji if your reading this; PLEASE GIVE US SOME LIGHT FUNNY MOMENTS LIKE THIS SHOW IS SUPPOSE TO BE AND LESS OF THAT RHONA DHONA! i wannna see them fight but not to the extent.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index