Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Analysis of the most Dramatic Pre-wedding Seq (Page 4)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

well said.outstanding perfomances by maaneet and others. not able to analysis where the story is heading ,just flowing with the episode.

Isnt it good that we are no able to point out to where the story is headed......For quite some time we have been able to tackle the situation and predict whats on CV's mind even before they showed it on screen......something that never happened earlier with GHSP.....Story telling should be done flawlessly, it should keep the audience gripping and for that the Audience should not know what the next move is....if they catch hold of that the CV's are gonna show next,in the episode the thrill goes missingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

lailapnj Senior Member
lailapnj
lailapnj

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by sollypnj

Very well said Viju.

And how r u?

Thanks Dear.......I am fine how about you

I am fine as well. Quite happy after watching yesterdays episode made my day,  the precap was scary but after seeing the spoiler pics n SBS N SBB segment  am relieved.

Its always a pleasure reading your posts, always look forward to every day after the episode ends to find your views.
stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Wow Clap Clap Clap......Viji its alays a treat to read your analysis.....and why no Critical Appreciation/Constructive Criticism????Confused i think you are one of the few members who knows to do this beautifully, without bashing and sounding harshSmile
I think its been quite some time since you have written a post like this......If the episode has made you write in such a way with so much depth, i am sure there definitely has been a change in yesterday's episode when compared to the past many episodes...

Thanks for the lovely write up yaarSmile

meravigiliso

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=acjanfeb1]well said.outstanding perfomances by maaneet and others. not able to analysis where the story is heading ,just flowing with the episode.

Isnt it good that we are no able to point out to where the story is headed......For quite some time we have been able to tackle the situation and predict whats on CV's mind even before they showed it on screen......something that never happened earlier with GHSP.....Story telling should be done flawlessly, it should keep the audience gripping and for that the Audience should not know what the next move is....if they catch hold of that the CV's are gonna show next,in the episode the thrill goes missingSmile
[/QUOTE] vijji, yes ,absolutely true. story shld gripped but as you said in your last pst about technalities ,somewhere the story has loophole .i know everyday day is not the same. but yesterday cv had brilliantly handled bij portion but i still feel it should have been handled more aggressively (not violence).i always feel till the climax  they give more importance to maan character but scenes always ends  by geet. i know it is geet's story but stil i feel maan character shld  be shown ending the climax .in dev fiasco also maan was shown just hitting dev and handing over to police .but i love geet definetly it has given me new definition of love. truly speaking ,earlier the only serial given me the goosebump was "sailaab"done by sachin khedekar and renuka shahane,prajakti deshmukh. it was all in my teens. i used to enjoy the subtle romance. it was all about extramaritial affair .but i still remember those scenes. sailaab had given me to understand the complicated relationship exist in man and wife,the vaccum shared by loveless couple but at the end of the day you realise that the emotion you share with your spouse is nothing but love  .beautifully directed by ravi rai  and beutiful ghazal rendered by nidafazili and sung by jagjit singh.and today  at my middle age i  am enjoying "ghsp"which gives me beautiful emotions to feel .through maaneet i understood the beauty of love .how love can change the perception of  life. maan makes me to feel the selfless love  and geet gives me the purity of love and i luv them both madly. i know vijji, i went out of the topic but i just felt like to share with you.my expectation are very high from ghsp team becoz it gives me reason to feel the beautiful emotion "love"which is dimnishing from our   present life of ours . not good in expressing my thoughts into words  but still feel you will understand what i wanted to say.
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Very well said Viju.

And how r u?

Thanks Dear.......I am fine how about you

I am fine as well. Quite happy after watching yesterdays episode made my day,  the precap was scary but after seeing the spoiler pics n SBS N SBB segment  am relieved.

Its always a pleasure reading your posts, always look forward to every day after the episode ends to find your views.

Thats really sweet of you....Thanks alot dearSmile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR2gether4lyf

Wow Clap Clap Clap......Viji its alays a treat to read your analysis.....and why no Critical Appreciation/Constructive Criticism????Confused i think you are one of the few members who knows to do this beautifully, without bashing and sounding harshSmile
I think its been quite some time since you have written a post like this......If the episode has made you write in such a way with so much depth, i am sure there definitely has been a change in yesterday's episode when compared to the past many episodes...

Thanks for the lovely write up yaarSmile

Oye teri...Swati tu kaha gayab ho jaathi hai......Itni bhi tareef na kariyo ki main ud jaaoonLOL

O yes babes yesterday's episode was a treat to watch relish and liveSmile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

[QUOTE=acjanfeb1]well said.outstanding perfomances by maaneet and others. not able to analysis where the story is heading ,just flowing with the episode.

[/QUOTE] vijji, yes ,absolutely true. story shld gripped but as you said in your last pst about technalities ,somewhere the story has loophole .i know everyday day is not the same. but yesterday cv had brilliantly handled bij portion but i still feel it should have been handled more aggressively (not violence).i always feel till the climax  they give more importance to maan character but scenes always ends  by geet. i know it is geet's story but stil i feel maan character shld  be shown ending the climax .in dev fiasco also maan was shown just hitting dev and handing over to police .but i love geet definetly it has given me new definition of love. truly speaking ,earlier the only serial given me the goosebump was "sailaab"done by sachin khedekar and renuka shahane,prajakti deshmukh. it was all in my teens. i used to enjoy the subtle romance. it was all about extramaritial affair .but i still remember those scenes. sailaab had given me to understand the complicated relationship exist in man and wife,the vaccum shared by loveless couple but at the end of the day you realise that the emotion you share with your spouse is nothing but love  .beautifully directed by ravi rai  and beutiful ghazal rendered by nidafazili and sung by jagjit singh.and today  at my middle age i  am enjoying "ghsp"which gives me beautiful emotions to feel .through maaneet i understood the beauty of love .how love can change the perception of  life. maan makes me to feel the selfless love  and geet gives me the purity of love and i luv them both madly. i know vijji, i went out of the topic but i just felt like to share with you.my expectation are very high from ghsp team becoz it gives me reason to feel the beautiful emotion "love"which is dimnishing from our   present life of ours . not good in expressing my thoughts into words  but still feel you will understand what i wanted to say.

I am glad that you have written this, you have not deviated from what you wanted to say and i very well understand.....Maan is a normal Guy, in the real world too anybody can be Maan....
but the question is How Many are willing to be a MAAN for their lady love....
And the answer is simple "NONE" / " NOT SURE"....

I have always adored MSK's character to me its be one of the most intricately sketched characters who is
highly flawed but genuinely perfect MAN for the first time ever in Indian Television...But for me as a viewer i have only one character who has lived up to the Title of a SELFLESS LOVER , which is also the creation of the Master Brain Nissar Parvez and its not Maan...

Maan loves Geet genuinely there is no comparison to the love he holds for Geet.....The two together have bought a new phase of love for the audience to see and be in awe off...

My exceptions too are High from GHSP and i am sure they will live up to it...

Edited by rickks - 19 January 2011 at 4:38am

meravigiliso

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Go to top