Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Analysis of the most Dramatic Pre-wedding Seq (Page 3)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sollypnj

Very well said Viju.

And how r u?

Thanks Dear.......I am fine how about you

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

very well said that today GC was there 110 percent. the intensity he put in to MSK character is the best. because of him the character of MSK has turned out to be like this. i think wedding will be on thursday or friday not tomorrow. 

I agree GC was great but DD was Outstanding.....If you notice Brij when strangling her, does not use even10% force... with the way he was strangling her Neck. nothing ever would happen to her...But i was stumped by the way she gave those expressions, the way she showcased her helplessness and the way she was grasping for Breath......It was MIND-BLOWING

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisoAmoureux

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Dear Viji...Good Post...Well- made points & yes I agree that today the Cvs have very well delivered the message that they intended to when they began this serial...All that aside, I loved the performance of Gurmeet, Drashti, Brij, Dadi....everyone gave their best today so the entire sequence played out well....BRAVO to all...Clap

Now my only thingy is that I want to c a fun-filled , rock-on WEDDING of MAANEET followed by a HOTTTT SR...I'm hoping that the wedding will take place tomorrow & PLEASE CVs...why create another drama when u just got done with one....doesn't mean that u keep bringing one twist after the other....Let us fans enjoy the WEDDING & THE SR....give us more cute, romantic MAANEET scenec after marriage...PLEASE....there is lot of time for twists & turns...Smile

The wedding will happen for sure, and i am sure for now it will be a very fun-filled episode but no SR for another few Months......Trust me i know Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Viji very well said shister!!! Today's episode was brilliant....and every actor today did amazing....except nikunj.....i hate to say this to her all the time.....i think she has the looks and the body....her speech is very good.....she just cannot emote and she is very inconsistent.....some emotions she portays well....but when she has to do them again...she can't....i still wish her all the best though

Gurti killed it today!!! Ripped everything today....they were brilliant....and so was the actor that plays brij...

phenomenol!!!!

loved ur take viji....good to see u likin today's episode...and i hope they u feel the same about every episode on wards

Sweets you have seen quite a number of serials, i have not seen much when compared to you, but in-spite of all we love GHSP like no other show/serial hain na????....Social cause has been taken up as a back-drop in several other shows but GHSP's story has always been brilliantly told/unfolded.......

Kitni bhi ghissa pitta show kyun na ho...if the story telling is awesome to such an extent ki it has the power to hold audience captivated
, half the battle is won....Had GHSP not had that power during the initial times, today when comparatively there are so many flaws and Logic gone out of the window, GHSP would have lost its share of audience, but it did not happen...

I really thank Mrinal Jha and Swati Pandey who along with Nissar laid a strong foundation to the show, ki aaj bhi inspite of many things going wrong, they have managed to keep us binded to the show.....

Isliye i keep harping ki story and screenplay has to be intact, consistent and Breath-taking
Wink

meravigiliso

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Viji, so question to you... Do you see the charm coming back now Wink or is it too early to say???

Dear the charm was always there....everything lies in the execution and the power to sustain it....so its too early to sayWink
LOL
ROFLROFLROFL

but i agree with u Viji.......charm was always there.....just everything depends on how it is brought onscreenWink

Oye itna kyu Hans rahi ho?? Wink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Viji love your post!! So much depth and understanding!! I agree!! I thought today's maneet dialouges were brilliantly written....pure perfection just like maneet! And there was so much talking done through the eyes today...I felt that intensity and romance between the two w/out the exchange of too many words....just like old times!! I'm glad the new wedding pics are up, but th precap made me think...no more wedding...but so hopeful!

Thanks Sweets......After along time the dialogues which have been the only Department  showing at least 95% consistency from day one was aided by an equally strong execution...every ingredient used in making today's episode was used in right quantity and hence the quality also looked TOP NOTCHWink

meravigiliso

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
well said.outstanding perfomances by maaneet and others. not able to analysis where the story is heading ,just flowing with the episode.
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Viji, so question to you... Do you see the charm coming back now Wink or is it too early to say???
babes viji shister will definitely say "too early to say"WinkLOL
sorry for butting in....i know u asked her.....but i felt let me know how well i know herBig smile

Sweetheart u are family, meri shister....meri towel partner aur Lungi partner bhi....Agar tu mujhe nahi jaanthi toh kaun jaanega....Love you babesHug
Hug
of course i am ur shister, towel and lungi partner.....forever and everEmbarrassed
love ya tooBig smile

Hug Same here babes

Go to top