Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Its Official, MR/Dutta is here to stay. (Page 7)

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

5th January 2011, non-stop struggle ever since, 5435 signatures on petition to retain MR/Dutta in the show, About 200 folks all around the world threatening to boycott the show , Several hundred emails from all nooks and corners of the world sent to the channel folks , Prodution house and MR . That summarizes the last 13 days for most of the LTLians and Finally .... the day has come when we can pat our backs and say "Well Done !!!".  Yes guys, we got official confirmation from our Reliable sources that Mishal Raheja is very much with the show. We have won our Dutta back !!! Smile.

We have indeed won a great battle and made heads turn our way with our undivided love for the show and Dutta.  The day I wrote the petition I wasn't sure if it would work but I was sure of not giving up so easily. There were actually few friends of mine who did tell me that its not gonna work. But then there were several others who believed we can do it.  Thanks to all the friends who came forward for this cause to win back Dutta.  Its that "Never say Die" attitude of many folks at this forum that helped us get back Dutta/MR. My respect for those friends has risen multifolds.

I am Glad all our efforts have been fruitful. Many thanks to all of u once again for sticking together and being patient for the last 13 days. This has to be One of the most cherished moments for us in this LTL Journey , Indeed !!!. 

My Heartiest Congratulations to all the LTL'ians !!! Clap .  Now that we have our Dutta back, we can get back to the show and enjoy its journey. Afterall now "Dutta" has become "priceless", thanks to all your hardwork to win him backEmbarrassed

If there is one word that I can associate with the ppl behind this effort, I would say , "Incredible!!!". 

~Anu.

hey anu!

that's really a good news.....

we were so bugged to see the dragfests........... this seems to be a pleasant news.......to start off my day's work.........

it was u started this petition right? v just lent in r support bcos v believed only MR can do justice to that role.............. congragulations......Big smile im really happy for r LTLians n U.........

tc
divya

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiammussy.jamsheddusk-Carrie-Anu-Reddykhushix

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
woo hoo guysssssssssssssssss!!!

Congrats to everyone..Now, I can plan my return too, now that Dutta is here to stayyyyyyyyyy!!

*doe a jig*

calling for all old cronies here.....We need to relive our old LTL Days guys......and need to come up in again with our old threads......and all our healthy discussion and dissection...Its so missing now!!!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiaminoshKavitaDRsikkaishakomal_w25-Roopa-divy609skavitha08left_foreverduskmussy.jamshedPooja_219-Carrie---Sia--Anu-Reddykhushix

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

@Dancingdoll

Hey Nikki,

Gosh, you finally decided to grace the forumLOLLOLLOL by your presence. We will all join in beating the CVs black and blue now to get them to give us what LTL really deserves. And now that Mr Pranjal Saxena has got our "favourite man" back on board, the story can fly.Big smile Some hopes as flying ka toh door door tak andesha nahin dikh raha hain hamein.

But, yes to discussions, dissections etc....I will join with pleasure!Embarrassed

Kavita

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrysikkaishakomal_w25mussy.jamsheddivy609skavitha08dusk-Carrie-DancingdollAnu-Reddykhushix

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Wowwwwwwwwww Anu...thanks for the news....it hadto work right?? Anythng done with pure heart and faith always works. U all here, congrats for making this wonder happen

-Roopa-duskrama_2010mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddykhushix

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

woo hoo guysssssssssssssssss!!!

Congrats to everyone..Now, I can plan my return too, now that Dutta is here to stayyyyyyyyyy!!

*doe a jig*

calling for all old cronies here.....We need to relive our old LTL Days guys......and need to come up in again with our old threads......and all our healthy discussion and dissection...Its so missing now!!!!

DD, welcome back....i guess this is second welcome from me this year. Now dont u dare go away again. Lets enjoy all watever time we have with our tasha b4 sumone decides to throw another explosive at usHug

divya17-7duskmussy.jamshedDancingdollAnu-Reddykhushix

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
My heartiest congratulations to all! I thank Anu, Sara and all the others who have worked so hard to achieve this! I hope everything will go back to being normal now...the show, and the forum!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-skavitha08duskmussy.jamshedDancingdollAnu-Reddykhushix

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  that's  great  news  for  us..............am  really  happy............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

duskmussy.jamshedAnu-Reddykhushix

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

@Kavita: Yeppppppppppp....I am so happy Mishal is back!! I dont know whats gng on in LTL now...Just keep reading flying updates on FB and keep posting random Qs on whos chanda and why Kala and Suds are the potential next best thing in town....and Khushi, Sara et al make sure I stay up to date!!

LOL!!!

Oh yes!! I am not back yet because my work is killing me and do not know when did I last sleep but as soon as things calm down, I wil be back and we will gather again and have our fav discussions..I miss those discussions and I miss those days when we discussed and fell in love with LTL every passing day, all over again....

and I so miss the "AS is BH" mantra of mine!!!!!

I miss reading your posts too!! Unhappy...Have to catch up a lot!!!

*Sighs*

@Crystal:
hehehe....I know...Its 2nd time - right?
haha.....I am sorry huns...Life is so hectic, Its not even funny....work is keeping me on my toes!!!
but I will be back soon...I just hope we dnt get the old IPL Drag  fest when I come back because I would again be running away then!!
LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRmussy.jamsheddivy609left_foreverdusk-Carrie-Anu-ReddykhushixMrsKhan

Go to top