Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Its Official, MR/Dutta is here to stay. (Page 16)

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

So this current nonsense dragfest track was what they intended the track to be if MR left in Feb? Seriously? That's really senseless.

But good to know that they're going to work on fixing the track now.
Ya LOL. Imagine what our show wouldve been if MR really left LOL.

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

Anu part 1 so does this mean we get to read your funny and the best written updates for ltl again?
MRs exit was not the reason for me backing off from updates yaar LOL . Lets see if a nice episode comes our way and inspires me TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ltl_fan

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Now That its Over..I would like to take names of a few ppl here who had contributed A lot  towards this petitions y Spreading the Word outside the Cyber world.. Many Loyal LTL viewers of this show who had no knowledge of these disastrous Events happening with the show.. Without their Help and support this petition wouldn't have made such an impact:

Thanks to Anu, Sia, Khushi, Shabz( Dew-drop), Shishma, Mussy, Huma, Bushra and Ruby, Ads.

Rose, Ksh, Kavita, Niki, Vandu, Ruya, Shagz for being a part of It..
And All TAFD Members! Thumbs Up

God bless u guys! and Thanks for Believing  in us Smile 

and Last but not the least the Forum Members... Thumbs Up

Now we can sit back and enjoy the show In peace Smile

Thanks Sara for saying the names out ........I wanted to write all the names in my post but was vary that I might miss our many names. There have been so many PMs to me from various LTLians who were working towards the cause and it would be belittling them if I forgot to mention their names. So I left it open and credited all the LTL ians.........and much of the credit goes to  DTs and u Sara for sticking with me thru out this process. It was a great team effort and all I did was just initiate the cause. Rest was done by many friends of mine, behind the scenes. I am at loss of words abt their great efforts. It was one of the best experiences of my life.........The friends I got because of this issue are life long cherishable........

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrykomal_w25Beeesdivya17-7desigrl414ltl_fan*dewdrop~pearl*-Huma-

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveumishal

Anu - Thank you for confirming this wonderful piece of news...Putting in a public forum , i do believe the reliability of the news !! Thanks to you and all the others for all the stupendous effort for bringing Dutta back to LTL !!!

Even if Dutta is back , if they dont plan to pace up the show, this renewed interest would be lost out from viewers... Hope they understand this and work on the same....

What LTL has taught me was FAITH , hope it teaches me many more things within it's beautiful world of love

I have a lot at stake here and thats the reason though I got an unconfirmed news last week itself, I took my sweet little time, got the final confirmation from all sides before putting up the post.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrykomal_w25desigrl414ltl_fan

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

I'm still not sure if I believe that he's staying. I've got a bad feeling. I don't know. Also, I'm not even sure that I believe it's really Mishal's FB account. Even if it has a verification mark.

Did he ever confirm it in an interview or such?

I didnt say the confirmation was from  MR LOL. Anyways, looks like u still want to be "tensed" abt his exit LOL.
Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadaf-malik.pak

Thanks ANU for this news Clap   I'm very happy and Cant wait for him to be back in action on LTL
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
The track will be back soon......so stick to the show......It will come back to its original self pretty soon.......CVs are working on it Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrykomal_w25divya17-7

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Next mission is to get the Promo's/Precap's back. As u mightve seen we were not getting any for LTL offlate. There is a spl person behind it and so our mission to show the channel wale how they are mistreating LTL wrt to that.........lets see how it goes........

Good mission indeed, I feel that LTL is some sort of stepchild, that these guys ignore and hide under the broom closet. Well, we all know what happened to a certain Harry James Potter right?
Go Team!

Perfectly said! Anyone else would have lovingly nourished a show like LTL but Colors sweeps it under the carpet as LTL doesnt belong to the category of strong female character with rural background category.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25

shinningstar Goldie
shinningstar
shinningstar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
congrats ...thts a gr8 news

Go to top