Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silkroute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Should I change it to "Finally Bappa ne humari sunli.........MR ko brain wapas dedi" ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BECAUSE it's you, mind the emphasis, I would say something along the line of "Aa dekhen zara..kisme kitna hai dum" would be more appropriate. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Silk : 🀣...........I promise I will change my signature tp that, once iam done with my next mission 🀣. Its work under progress now, so we might win that too in a week or so. Then I will sure use ur line, as it would be more appropriate at that time lol.
silkroute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@Silk : 🀣...........I promise I will change my signature tp that, once iam done with my next mission 🀣. Its work under progress now, so we might win that too in a week or so. Then I will sure use ur line, as it would be more appropriate at that time lol.

πŸ˜‰ Awrite..lol..will hold you that. Now i'm MOST curious.Any hints? *looks utterly hopeful* πŸ˜†
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Next Mission Anu? Do we get a sneaky idea of what that might be? Rubs her hands in anticipation :)
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Saunee

hi all,

writing first time in this forum. but yeah i too signed that petition...

congrats everybody!!! and a special thanks to Anu who made it possible.

ultimatly these shows are for entertainment of viewers, if their demands (actually genuine demands) will not be listened so what will be.....

Enjoy!!! guys n gals our dutta is back.....

welcome dear...
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Next mission is to get the Promo's/Precap's back. As u mightve seen we were not getting any for LTL offlate. There is a spl person behind it and so our mission to show the channel wale how they are mistreating LTL wrt to that.........lets see how it goes........
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Next mission is to get the Promo's/Precap's back. As u mightve seen we were not getting any for LTL offlate. There is a spl person behind it and so our mission to show the channel wale how they are mistreating LTL wrt to that.........lets see how it goes........

Good mission indeed, I feel that LTL is some sort of stepchild, that these guys ignore and hide under the broom closet. Well, we all know what happened to a certain Harry James Potter right?
Go Team!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yipeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!   

Where's the party tonight?..πŸ˜†
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Good mission indeed, I feel that LTL is some sort of stepchild, that these guys ignore and hide under the broom closet. Well, we all know what happened to a certain Harry James Potter right?
Go Team!

I also demand more weekend specials .....and that too with only Tasha scenesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thank u thank u thank u thank u sooooooooooooo much Anu for such a Rocking newsπŸ˜ƒ............... well it was u and the Dev. team  who took the initiative at the right timeπŸ˜›.......... and put the energies of LTLIANS on right track .........not only to request MR  to stop his exit from LTL but to save their favoriteeeeeeeeeee show........so first of all credit goes to you n Dev. teamπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..............

and then to all my friends who joined their hands and made this struggle successfull😍............ so guys keep rockingπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ n enjoy  .....................once again heartiest congo to allπŸ˜ƒ