Its Official, MR/Dutta is here to stay. - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago

@Dancingdoll

Hey Nikki,

Gosh, you finally decided to grace the forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† by your presence. We will all join in beating the CVs black and blue now to get them to give us what LTL really deserves. And now that Mr Pranjal Saxena has got our "favourite man" back on board, the story can fly.πŸ˜ƒ Some hopes as flying ka toh door door tak andesha nahin dikh raha hain hamein.

But, yes to discussions, dissections etc....I will join with pleasure!😳

Kavita
Wowwwwwwwwww Anu...thanks for the news....it hadto work right?? Anythng done with pure heart and faith always works. U all here, congrats for making this wonder happen
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

woo hoo guysssssssssssssssss!!!

Congrats to everyone..Now, I can plan my return too, now that Dutta is here to stayyyyyyyyyy!!

*doe a jig*

calling for all old cronies here.....We need to relive our old LTL Days guys......and need to come up in again with our old threads......and all our healthy discussion and dissection...Its so missing now!!!!

DD, welcome back....i guess this is second welcome from me this year. Now dont u dare go away again. Lets enjoy all watever time we have with our tasha b4 sumone decides to throw another explosive at usπŸ€—
My heartiest congratulations to all! I thank Anu, Sara and all the others who have worked so hard to achieve this! I hope everything will go back to being normal now...the show, and the forum!
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  that's  great  news  for  us..............am  really  happy............

@Kavita: Yeppppppppppp....I am so happy Mishal is back!! I dont know whats gng on in LTL now...Just keep reading flying updates on FB and keep posting random Qs on whos chanda and why Kala and Suds are the potential next best thing in town....and Khushi, Sara et al make sure I stay up to date!!

LOL!!!

Oh yes!! I am not back yet because my work is killing me and do not know when did I last sleep but as soon as things calm down, I wil be back and we will gather again and have our fav discussions..I miss those discussions and I miss those days when we discussed and fell in love with LTL every passing day, all over again....

and I so miss the "AS is BH" mantra of mine!!!!!

I miss reading your posts too!! πŸ˜”...Have to catch up a lot!!!

*Sighs*

@Crystal:
hehehe....I know...Its 2nd time - right?
haha.....I am sorry huns...Life is so hectic, Its not even funny....work is keeping me on my toes!!!
but I will be back soon...I just hope we dnt get the old IPL Drag  fest when I come back because I would again be running away then!!
πŸ˜†
soooooooooooo   happy.....
@Doll

If its work then I really cant say anythng. Its ok....do take care.

Aha...drag and LTL?? they cant ever depart...thats the price we have to pay for experiencing somehting so eternal. So better wen u cum back full-fledged prepare urself for a dragfull LTL.... it wont be so difficult and then we have our beautiful discussions na...it will be worth staying😊
Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago

Wow Baby ...where da party ....

Welcome back D ... To the place u belong ........

Congrats to all LTL members !!! We did it πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³