Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena was NOT drinking at ashmit's party! (Page 7)

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Sleepy
Originally posted by dv_freak

i know that we have the most bautiful culture and everything of pakistan  ya right

bashing some pakistani like dirnking for someone drop of wine never bashed any pakistani, just discussed regarding veena and her sip of alcoholEmbarrassed

it has been comun EVERYWHERE drinking and smoking

tokya hogaya agar veena malik ne thora sa drink karliya wah...wah....r u not tired from defending veena 4 her cheap acts?OuchSleepy

ab uska mun to bandkarne c rahe

clebrtiry koi asmaan se utre hue parinde nahin hote

they HAVE 2 do everything for publictiy,.... so what's wrong of veena drinks? so, veena can do any thing 4 publicity??Angry

i dont smoke and dring i still keep save my religion my culture even living outside pakistan save but very good, but 4 u smoking and drinking is fashion, isn't?Embarrassed

istrah kisi ko bash karna yeh baat theek nahin hai if u consider this discussion as bashing then whats the mean by discussion?Confused 

u just guys if u will die god will ask abt urselfr that what u hv done in ur life not abt veena malik
if she will die god will ask veena malik what she has done! ... no, Allah'll ask where have u been? u didn't give an advice 2 those who have done sins in front of u?Cry

kyoun banda apna sakoon barbaad kare kisi aise insaan keliye jo ana sennse of humor self respect apne *** mein rakhta hai ... *** matlab???Dead

Edited by Rasny - 20 January 2011 at 6:22pm

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
India and pakistan ka kuch lena dena nahi..there are cheapos like veena,everywhere....they are a disgrace to their parents and society

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004rose-girlRasny

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

India and pakistan ka kuch lena dena nahi..there are cheapos like veena,everywhere....they are a disgrace to their parents and society
Yes Di...I'm wonder still ppl r supporting her 4 her cheap actsSleepy
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by Rasny

^^^^ why dispointed?

smoking and drinking is a fahoin of todays world...

so is pakistan far of it?

not at all...
Then Pak should change its name from 'Islamic republic of Pakistan' in to some thing elseDead

ur puke smiley reminds of ur rudneess to pakistan...

Rasny Don't take Veena attitude seriously, Its Islamic Republic of Pakistan and I pray to Almighty that it will remain Islamic Republic of Pakistan forever
I'm not serious about veena's attitude. but , i was pissed off with bold part. 
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by Chits1

Yes Di...I'm wonder still ppl r supporting her 4 her cheap actsSleepy
She is really a despo and cheapo woman Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004Rasny

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
OHHHHHHH yeaaa right...

after drinking sparkling water and not alcohol she was all on Hrishant and was caught in the car making out.. find a better excuse people..

Sparkling water.. HUHHHH funny enufff..

she was dead drunk..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlRasnyChingaari

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@ Pullo! Per media reports, they were caught after Salman Khan's party at his farmhouse not after Ashmit's b'day party Wink

Nyways, any fool would believe that it was sparkling water ! LOL If you see the video, Veena was rolling her eyes jokingly to Ashmit before drinking from the bottle - she at least seems to have given a thought for a second but seems, temptation always overrides her right sense!Unhappy 

Though personally I am not against Veena taking alcohol - I know it might be against some religions, but I think we should remember that lots of people (men and women) nowadays drink alcohol and noone creates a fuss over this issue, so why should we be after Veena? Important thing is one should not get addicted to alcohol or lose sense after drinking which per media, Veena-Hrish did lose!  Ouch ( though one-night stand might not be uncommon in the life of these celebrities, somehow, I don't find this particular news of making out authentic)

Edited by doyelpakhi - 21 January 2011 at 9:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
rasny i feel like u a racist for all all my comments giving for drinking and veena

ihv grown up in europe so thats why im taking it very lighty
i dont drink or smoke but still i belive that it has been normal in everyone's life

she didnt born in a maulvi house and she doesnt perform naat's

i was not liyng

if u think that allah will ask me where ihv been he also will ask u what u hv done why u didnt stop ''veena'' to do all this
dont u even blame me for this...

where are u sitting man?

its really being a fashion smoking and drinking even in pakistan...

i think ur too much religios u still stay in the past u dont want 2 realize that the world has been grow up so much...

yeah true she does it for publicity... but think guys if an actor/artist wont do aynthign for publicity ppl even dont aks them of their shit!! nobody even would care abt what they are doing!!!
if u really think they are doing wrong why do u even bother tot alk abt them?,.,, stop abt them1 dats what these actor want to have
ppl need watcch and hear some masala and the actors want ppl should know them anyhow so what's wrong with it?

have u grown up in maulvi's house?

rasny gets a title from me:

rasny racist!

Go to top