Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena was NOT drinking at ashmit's party! (Page 5)

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 15282

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Thanx for ds article, i already knew that she wont drink. Ds media knows publishing false rumours only.
in bb house sameer bought wine in coffee mug then veena tasted and said" itne dino baad" and after that shweta tastedWink it was shown in extra dose....veena shweta and sameer consumes alcohol for sure but how much they r addicted to it thats a different caseWink


HEHEHE.
itne dino baad. I dint watch her saying dse words .bcoz i used to watch hardly extra dose. Oh yeah she already tasted wine , now its confirmed that certainly she drunk even in party. Dse days women are ahead of men in case of drinking daaru shaaru.


Ya!!! Alcohol is very common these days even in Pakistan too, before few weeks I went to Lahore most of the girl use to smoke!!! Veena belongs to Lahore so may be she can drink but she lives in Islamic Republic of Pakistan and in Pakistan any kind of Alcohol is Haraam!!! She should not do this!!!! Disappointed News for me 

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 29420

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Imann123

Veena's manager on veena's official facebook page said that the bottle that everyone was sipping from was SPARKLING WATER, she never drank alcohol...sparkling water does NOT contain alcohol!
 
i dnt believe tht... who wud hav sparkling water at a birthday bash wer evry1 loves alcohol... anyway its her choice if she wnts 2 hav it or nt...n by tht m nt sayin its right...i jus mean she wil do wt she likes, no1 can stop her... i dnt gt y she does the wrong stuff n thn cries n tries 2 defend herself...she's 1 weird woman seriously...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Joined: 31 August 2008
Posts: 3427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Imann123

Veena's manager on veena's official facebook page said that the bottle that everyone was sipping from was SPARKLING WATER, she never drank alcohol...sparkling water does NOT contain alcohol!


oh and by the way, all the rumors about hrishant and ashmit are stupid and FALSE!

and she is also back in pakistan since last week!

before thinking to believe in any stupid crap posted by the media, count to 10...maybe that will help you to stop writing any false stuff like the media about ANYBODY!

learn to talk with reliable sources and FACTS!

and this is just not about VEENA, its about all those celebrities that become the victim of the media who spreads wrong crap about ANYONE!

WE ARE SMART ENOUGH, DONT LOOK STUPID IN THE EYES OF THE READERS THATare BROWSING THROUGH THIS FORUM!
Seeing that u r a newbie and only came alive after the show is over -may be u r here for the sole purpose of protecting her   image- may be u have been asked by Veena or somone to do this.
 
If that is the case plase pass on to Veena and her  supporters - no ammount of effort would improve her image. People would believe each and everything bad about her bcause she showed on TV what she is capable of  and that is what People trust.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RasnyChits1

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Joined: 17 June 2005
Posts: 37880

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
these ppl have no religion or culture..they belong to a cheapo class of celebrity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlamina.ahmedrazaRasny

amina.ahmedraza Goldie
amina.ahmedraza
amina.ahmedraza

Joined: 19 January 2010
Posts: 2102

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by dv_freak

accepted she is 100% wrong

but what abt the others?

sara also drinks... isnt she wrong?
well, when she was drinking alcohol during her b'day party most of them have criticised her for that Ouch.
Veena came from a islamic country and they won't tolerate her attitude in a foreign country though its her personal. 

Its not about her being from Pakistan or from Induia ..or either she is Muslim and drinking ..it is just the topic starter who posted that Veena did not drink in B'day Party however the vdo shows something else ..i dont understand it if it was a splashing water ..why every one was sipping it as like they will never get it again lol .. or was one sip which Veena drank came out as water rest all had the alcohal LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasnyfire_gun

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009
Posts: 20444

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Thanx for ds article, i already knew that she wont drink. Ds media knows publishing false rumours only.
in bb house sameer bought wine in coffee mug then veena tasted and said" itne dino baad" and after that shweta tastedWink it was shown in extra dose....veena shweta and sameer consumes alcohol for sure but how much they r addicted to it thats a different caseWink


HEHEHE.
itne dino baad. I dint watch her saying dse words .bcoz i used to watch hardly extra dose. Oh yeah she already tasted wine , now its confirmed that certainly she drunk even in party. Dse days women are ahead of men in case of drinking daaru shaaru.


Ya!!! Alcohol is very common these days even in Pakistan too, before few weeks I went to Lahore most of the girl use to smoke!!! Veena belongs to Lahore so may be she can drink but she lives in Islamic Republic of Pakistan and in Pakistan any kind of Alcohol is Haraam!!! She should not do this!!!! Disappointed News for me 


 GOSH , even in pakistan ,really its disappointed news  ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasnyfire_gun

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 8374

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
^^^^ why dispointed?

smoking and drinking is a fahoin of todays world...

so is pakistan far of it?

not at all...
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Joined: 04 August 2007
Posts: 6715

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dv_freak

^^^^ why dispointed?

smoking and drinking is a fahoin of todays world...

so is pakistan far of it?

not at all...
Then Pak should change its name from 'Islamic republic of Pakistan' in to some thing elseDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlakash08

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Monica in Bablu's birthday party!

2 3

Author: sonam_s   Replies: 17   Views: 1486

sonam_s 17 1486 08 February 2009 at 5:04pm by sonam_s
zulphi 's party photos

2 3

Author: prabharajani   Replies: 17   Views: 2260

prabharajani 17 2260 10 December 2008 at 12:19pm by Mrs-KaranKundra
Watch: Bigg Boss party cancels

Author: SecretKhabri420   Replies: 3   Views: 548

SecretKhabri420 3 548 02 December 2008 at 9:19pm by chapagain
Blast near Zulfi’s ‘Bigg Boss’ party

2 3 4

Author: MiniRulz   Replies: 27   Views: 2687

MiniRulz 27 2687 27 November 2008 at 5:07pm by MithiBani
Raja Chaudhury acts bratty at party

Author: ishurockss   Replies: 5   Views: 940

ishurockss 5 940 26 November 2008 at 1:04am by Autumn.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index