Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena was NOT drinking at ashmit's party! (Page 5)

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by fire_gun

Thanx for ds article, i already knew that she wont drink. Ds media knows publishing false rumours only.
in bb house sameer bought wine in coffee mug then veena tasted and said" itne dino baad" and after that shweta tastedWink it was shown in extra dose....veena shweta and sameer consumes alcohol for sure but how much they r addicted to it thats a different caseWink

HEHEHE.
itne dino baad. I dint watch her saying dse words .bcoz i used to watch hardly extra dose. Oh yeah she already tasted wine , now its confirmed that certainly she drunk even in party. Dse days women are ahead of men in case of drinking daaru shaaru.

Ya!!! Alcohol is very common these days even in Pakistan too, before few weeks I went to Lahore most of the girl use to smoke!!! Veena belongs to Lahore so may be she can drink but she lives in Islamic Republic of Pakistan and in Pakistan any kind of Alcohol is Haraam!!! She should not do this!!!! Disappointed News for me 

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Imann123

Veena's manager on veena's official facebook page said that the bottle that everyone was sipping from was SPARKLING WATER, she never drank alcohol...sparkling water does NOT contain alcohol!

i dnt believe tht... who wud hav sparkling water at a birthday bash wer evry1 loves alcohol... anyway its her choice if she wnts 2 hav it or nt...n by tht m nt sayin its right...i jus mean she wil do wt she likes, no1 can stop her... i dnt gt y she does the wrong stuff n thn cries n tries 2 defend herself...she's 1 weird woman seriously...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Imann123

Veena's manager on veena's official facebook page said that the bottle that everyone was sipping from was SPARKLING WATER, she never drank alcohol...sparkling water does NOT contain alcohol!

oh and by the way, all the rumors about hrishant and ashmit are stupid and FALSE!

and she is also back in pakistan since last week!

before thinking to believe in any stupid crap posted by the media, count to 10...maybe that will help you to stop writing any false stuff like the media about ANYBODY!

learn to talk with reliable sources and FACTS!

and this is just not about VEENA, its about all those celebrities that become the victim of the media who spreads wrong crap about ANYONE!

WE ARE SMART ENOUGH, DONT LOOK STUPID IN THE EYES OF THE READERS THATare BROWSING THROUGH THIS FORUM!
Seeing that u r a newbie and only came alive after the show is over -may be u r here for the sole purpose of protecting her   image- may be u have been asked by Veena or somone to do this.

If that is the case plase pass on to Veena and her  supporters - no ammount of effort would improve her image. People would believe each and everything bad about her bcause she showed on TV what she is capable of  and that is what People trust.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RasnyChits1

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
these ppl have no religion or culture..they belong to a cheapo class of celebrity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlamina.ahmedrazaRasny

amina.ahmedraza Goldie
amina.ahmedraza
amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by dv_freak

accepted she is 100% wrong

but what abt the others?

sara also drinks... isnt she wrong?
well, when she was drinking alcohol during her b'day party most of them have criticised her for that Ouch.
Veena came from a islamic country and they won't tolerate her attitude in a foreign country though its her personal. 

Its not about her being from Pakistan or from Induia ..or either she is Muslim and drinking ..it is just the topic starter who posted that Veena did not drink in B'day Party however the vdo shows something else ..i dont understand it if it was a splashing water ..why every one was sipping it as like they will never get it again lol .. or was one sip which Veena drank came out as water rest all had the alcohal LOL

Rasnyfire_gun

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by fire_gun

Thanx for ds article, i already knew that she wont drink. Ds media knows publishing false rumours only.
in bb house sameer bought wine in coffee mug then veena tasted and said" itne dino baad" and after that shweta tastedWink it was shown in extra dose....veena shweta and sameer consumes alcohol for sure but how much they r addicted to it thats a different caseWink

HEHEHE.
itne dino baad. I dint watch her saying dse words .bcoz i used to watch hardly extra dose. Oh yeah she already tasted wine , now its confirmed that certainly she drunk even in party. Dse days women are ahead of men in case of drinking daaru shaaru.

Ya!!! Alcohol is very common these days even in Pakistan too, before few weeks I went to Lahore most of the girl use to smoke!!! Veena belongs to Lahore so may be she can drink but she lives in Islamic Republic of Pakistan and in Pakistan any kind of Alcohol is Haraam!!! She should not do this!!!! Disappointed News for me 

GOSH , even in pakistan ,really its disappointed news  ....

Rasnyfire_gun

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
^^^^ why dispointed?

smoking and drinking is a fahoin of todays world...

so is pakistan far of it?

not at all...
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dv_freak

^^^^ why dispointed?

smoking and drinking is a fahoin of todays world...

so is pakistan far of it?

not at all...
Then Pak should change its name from 'Islamic republic of Pakistan' in to some thing elseDead

rose-girlakash08

Go to top