Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Rasny

Yes Di...I'm wonder still ppl r supporting her 4 her cheap acts🥱

She is really a despo and cheapo woman 👎🏼
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OHHHHHHH yeaaa right...

after drinking sparkling water and not alcohol she was all on Hrishant and was caught in the car making out.. find a better excuse people..

Sparkling water.. HUHHHH funny enufff..

she was dead drunk..
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Pullo! Per media reports, they were caught after Salman Khan's party at his farmhouse not after Ashmit's b'day party 😉

Nyways, any fool would believe that it was sparkling water ! 😆 If you see the video, Veena was rolling her eyes jokingly to Ashmit before drinking from the bottle - she at least seems to have given a thought for a second but seems, temptation always overrides her right sense!😔 

Though personally I am not against Veena taking alcohol - I know it might be against some religions, but I think we should remember that lots of people (men and women) nowadays drink alcohol and noone creates a fuss over this issue, so why should we be after Veena? Important thing is one should not get addicted to alcohol or lose sense after drinking which per media, Veena-Hrish did lose!   ( though one-night stand might not be uncommon in the life of these celebrities, somehow, I don't find this particular news of making out authentic)
Edited by doyelpakhi - 13 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rasny i feel like u a racist for all all my comments giving for drinking and veena

ihv grown up in europe so thats why im taking it very lighty
i dont drink or smoke but still i belive that it has been normal in everyone's life

she didnt born in a maulvi house and she doesnt perform naat's

i was not liyng

if u think that allah will ask me where ihv been he also will ask u what u hv done why u didnt stop ''veena'' to do all this
dont u even blame me for this...

where are u sitting man?

its really being a fashion smoking and drinking even in pakistan...

i think ur too much religios u still stay in the past u dont want 2 realize that the world has been grow up so much...

yeah true she does it for publicity... but think guys if an actor/artist wont do aynthign for publicity ppl even dont aks them of their shit!! nobody even would care abt what they are doing!!!
if u really think they are doing wrong why do u even bother tot alk abt them?,.,, stop abt them1 dats what these actor want to have
ppl need watcch and hear some masala and the actors want ppl should know them anyhow so what's wrong with it?

have u grown up in maulvi's house?

rasny gets a title from me:

rasny racist!

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasny

Guys...I've been to Pakistan many time and having good relationship with Pakistani friends. I can't explain my relationship with Pakistani in a public forum and I love Pakistan & India very much...

Yes...right, we shouldn't compare Veena's act with her nationality.
And miss dv_freak, plz don't be blind on veena's acts. 
Drinking and smoking might be fashion for you. But as a muslim, I am totally against to it. So, I am against veena's acts. 😈

if she drink if she smokes then muslim hone ki kahan c baat ati hai

im not defending anyone here

its reall getting weird... ek baat ko lamba chew gum ki trah kenchna... yeh kahan ki akalmandi hai!..

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dv_freak

rasny i feel like u a racist for all all my comments giving for drinking and veena

ihv grown up in europe so thats why im taking it very lighty
i dont drink or smoke but still i belive that it has been normal in everyone's life

she didnt born in a maulvi house and she doesnt perform naat's

i was not liyng

if u think that allah will ask me where ihv been he also will ask u what u hv done why u didnt stop ''veena'' to do all this
dont u even blame me for this...

where are u sitting man?

its really being a fashion smoking and drinking even in pakistan...

i think ur too much religios u still stay in the past u dont want 2 realize that the world has been grow up so much...

yeah true she does it for publicity... but think guys if an actor/artist wont do aynthign for publicity ppl even dont aks them of their shit!! nobody even would care abt what they are doing!!!
if u really think they are doing wrong why do u even bother tot alk abt them?,.,, stop abt them1 dats what these actor want to have
ppl need watcch and hear some masala and the actors want ppl should know them anyhow so what's wrong with it?

have u grown up in maulvi's house?

rasny gets a title from me:

rasny racist!

Useless 2 argue with u...ur post made me laugh😆 yes...u can call me racist🥱 but i'm not...😉
larki_punjaban thumbnail
^^^^ laugh how much u want

suggestion: watch veena's new interview and what ever im saying u will hear that which is the thruth!!

ur posts make me laugh and ur posts are pointless

u f**king racist!!!
Imann123 thumbnail
I DO NOT CARE whether she was drinking or even having sex with whomever....

even if she wassssssss doing alll that, i would still love her because i dont judge a person by his or her love life....a person with clean heart is alllllll that matters to me...

but since people were making ISSUE out of EVERYTHING, i only clarified and told what VEENA herself and her manager said....and i rather believe VEENA than space filling liars like the media...

Rasny thumbnail
Originally posted by: dv_freak

^^^^ laugh how much u want

suggestion: watch veena's new interview and what ever im saying u will hear that which is the thruth!!

ur posts make me laugh and ur posts are pointless

u f**king racist!!!

STOP ABUSING MISS DV_FREAK!!!
Ur language shows that u also same as veena. keep carry on!!! Good luck🥱
Rasny thumbnail
Miss dv_freak: Ur posts have reported and I hope MODs'll take action soon. Shame on u and ur language!!!!