Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

HEHEHE.
itne dino baad. I dint watch her saying dse words .bcoz i used to watch hardly extra dose. Oh yeah she already tasted wine , now its confirmed that certainly she drunk even in party. Dse days women are ahead of men in case of drinking daaru shaaru.

Ya!!! Alcohol is very common these days even in Pakistan too, before few weeks I went to Lahore most of the girl use to smoke!!! Veena belongs to Lahore so may be she can drink but she lives in Islamic Republic of Pakistan and in Pakistan any kind of Alcohol is Haraam!!! She should not do this!!!! Disappointed News for me 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Imann123

Veena's manager on veena's official facebook page said that the bottle that everyone was sipping from was SPARKLING WATER, she never drank alcohol...sparkling water does NOT contain alcohol!

i dnt believe tht... who wud hav sparkling water at a birthday bash wer evry1 loves alcohol... anyway its her choice if she wnts 2 hav it or nt...n by tht m nt sayin its right...i jus mean she wil do wt she likes, no1 can stop her... i dnt gt y she does the wrong stuff n thn cries n tries 2 defend herself...she's 1 weird woman seriously...
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Imann123

Veena's manager on veena's official facebook page said that the bottle that everyone was sipping from was SPARKLING WATER, she never drank alcohol...sparkling water does NOT contain alcohol!

oh and by the way, all the rumors about hrishant and ashmit are stupid and FALSE!

and she is also back in pakistan since last week!

before thinking to believe in any stupid crap posted by the media, count to 10...maybe that will help you to stop writing any false stuff like the media about ANYBODY!

learn to talk with reliable sources and FACTS!

and this is just not about VEENA, its about all those celebrities that become the victim of the media who spreads wrong crap about ANYONE!

WE ARE SMART ENOUGH, DONT LOOK STUPID IN THE EYES OF THE READERS THATare BROWSING THROUGH THIS FORUM!

Seeing that u r a newbie and only came alive after the show is over -may be u r here for the sole purpose of protecting her   image- may be u have been asked by Veena or somone to do this.

If that is the case plase pass on to Veena and her  supporters - no ammount of effort would improve her image. People would believe each and everything bad about her bcause she showed on TV what she is capable of  and that is what People trust.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
these ppl have no religion or culture..they belong to a cheapo class of celebrity.
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasny

well, when she was drinking alcohol during her b'day party most of them have criticised her for that .
Veena came from a islamic country and they won't tolerate her attitude in a foreign country though its her personal. 

Its not about her being from Pakistan or from Induia ..or either she is Muslim and drinking ..it is just the topic starter who posted that Veena did not drink in B'day Party however the vdo shows something else ..i dont understand it if it was a splashing water ..why every one was sipping it as like they will never get it again lol .. or was one sip which Veena drank came out as water rest all had the alcohal ðŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweetrahz

Ya!!! Alcohol is very common these days even in Pakistan too, before few weeks I went to Lahore most of the girl use to smoke!!! Veena belongs to Lahore so may be she can drink but she lives in Islamic Republic of Pakistan and in Pakistan any kind of Alcohol is Haraam!!! She should not do this!!!! Disappointed News for me 

GOSH , even in pakistan ,really its disappointed news  ....
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^ why dispointed?

smoking and drinking is a fahoin of todays world...

so is pakistan far of it?

not at all...
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dv_freak

^^^^ why dispointed?

not at all...

Then Pak should change its name from 'Islamic republic of Pakistan' in to some thing else🤢
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dv_freak

^^^^ why dispointed?

not at all...

Dear I am also a Pakistani.... I agreed that the world became advance but I think we should adopt the education level, Believe me my daughter is in 1 standard and she is reading the same urdu book which I had read in class 1.. We need to adopt the technology from western country and not culture... We have the great culture and traditions and we should not let them down!!!! 
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know that we have the most bautiful culture and everything of pakistan  ya right

bashing some pakistani like dirnking for someone drop of wine

it has been comun EVERYWHERE drinking and smoking

tokya hogaya agar veena malik ne thora sa drink karliya

ab uska mun to bandkarne c rahe

clebrtiry koi asmaan se utre hue parinde nahin hote

they HAVE 2 do everything for publictiy,.... so what's wrong of veena drinks?

i dont smoke and dring i still keep save my religion my culture even living outside pakistan save but

istrah kisi ko bash karna yeh baat theek nahin hai

u just guys if u will die god will ask abt urselfr that what u hv done in ur life not abt veena malik
if she will die god will ask veena malik what she has done! ...

kyoun banda apna sakoon barbaad kare kisi aise insaan keliye jo ana sennse of humor self respect apne *** mein rakhta hai ...
Edited by dv_freak - 13 years ago