Frequent Posters

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Same for SaraπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ransy nd dv_freak read ur comments! Just being a muslim by birth does not a muslim make!
Being muslim is a way of lyf, so lets not consider Sara nd Veena as Muslims but as human beings!πŸ˜‰
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for ds article, i already knew that she wont drink. Ds media knows publishing false rumours only.
Rasny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sssshhh

ransy nd dv_freak read ur comments! Just being a muslim by birth does not a muslim make!

Being muslim is a way of lyf, so lets not consider Sara nd Veena as Muslims but as human beings!πŸ˜‰

u r right...but Allah knows better, coz, the conncetion is bw him and veena/sara. so, we r not allowed 2 judge abt their status😳
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

Thanx for ds article, i already knew that she wont drink. Ds media knows publishing false rumours only.

in bb house sameer bought wine in coffee mug then veena tasted and said" itne dino baad" and after that shweta tastedπŸ˜‰ it was shown in extra dose....veena shweta and sameer consumes alcohol for sure but how much they r addicted to it thats a different caseπŸ˜‰
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kya huaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
Rasny thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

kya huaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

billie0040 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not that there is anything wrong with anyone drinking, that was certainly not a bottle of sparkling water!  Lol - more like champagne!
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

kya huaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

kuch nahin!

*rolleyes* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

in bb house sameer bought wine in coffee mug then veena tasted and said" itne dino baad" and after that shweta tastedπŸ˜‰ it was shown in extra dose....veena shweta and sameer consumes alcohol for sure but how much they r addicted to it thats a different caseπŸ˜‰

HEHEHE.
itne dino baad. I dint watch her saying dse words .bcoz i used to watch hardly extra dose. Oh yeah she already tasted wine , now its confirmed that certainly she drunk even in party. Dse days women are ahead of men in case of drinking daaru shaaru.