Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Was it the INJECTIONS or BLACK MAGIC?

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Was it the injections, or black magic?

Dr. Surbhi had been injecting Laali with some dubious injections.  She is also found to be doing black magic with some pundit, although not much of this scene was shown.

So, which of these two two (injections or black magic) is really affecting Laali? 

I can understand the dubious injections causing paranoia in Laali, although it doesn't explain the dual personality of Laali/Siddy.

Can Black Magic cause this dual personality? I don't know.  Does anyone?

Dr. Surbhi looked a bit worried when Gangiya mentioned a tantric.  Why? 

If it was injections she was giving Laali, whatever the tantric should do would not help Laali at all, because the medicine is inside her body.

If it was black magic ... then maybe Dr. Surbhi should look worried.

Comments please!
Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple4 thumbnail
Its probably both. The injections are probably making her weak. I didn't want siddeshwari to die though  I hope they clear all of this by the end of this week and  don't drag it.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I think it is both too, the black magic is what is possessing Lali to behave like Siddy and the injections are probably what are causing her to faint. I am just glad her family is catching onto what is happening to her and are doing what they can to make her better, Surbhi's plans are starting to fall apart.
lil_Ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 i think it was the injections that made Lalli do stuff like Siddeswari and the black magic make everyone remind of Siddeswari and the black magic was for Siddeswari's soul at peace
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Both..harm for mental as well physical health...Surbhi seems so smart..Will anyone make out Ever...I wonder..

Jamuni behaved smart to spot how come her treatment causing laali more & more ill rather than cure her...