Manav a ROLE Model!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
forr me from the first day i started watching thiss showw,, manav has becamee my rolee modell, likee hiss respect, attitudee, his kindenesss for otherss, he is the best brother, a son, a husband and maybee father, anyone can eevrr imaginee... he is thee besttt man i have ever seen, i meann in thee show and maybe in realty there aree someeeeee
he is an amazing LARGER THAN LIFE character! all his generosities and compassion speak volumes.  he is an ideal man.

but there is one thing  i wouldnt model after him ...

There are many things that are admirable and which we can learn from the character of Manav Deshmukh- but I wouldn't call him a role model, much as I love him. He is a human character and has many flaws of his own.

He has faults but who doesn't .I thin khe would be a great role model ...
just two thinsg are not right ...

1. One should be more ambitous and sensible ablout doing well in life .

2 That Shravani phase of his life was terrible ,I felt that  he was totally heartless , cruel and very bad towards Archana , only to make his mother and Shravani happy . .....

Other than that everything else was good ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

1. One should be more ambitous and sensible ablout doing well in life .

2 That Shravani phase of his life was terrible ,I felt that  he was totally heartless , cruel and very bad towards Archana , only to make his mother and Shravani happy . .....

Totally agree with you Di.. He is perfect except for Shravani phase... But now he is perfect husband for Archana 😳.. He was always perfect son, perfect human being...

manav iz a gud guy....hez perfect xcept d sharavni thing....& now no1 iz rlli thinkin abt sachu....he shd think abt sachin...since archu iz nt wrkin..he shd bring him 2 hiz house..so he can luk up 2 manav as hiz dad & archu as hiz mom
Originally posted by Tanyaz

1. One should be more ambitous and sensible ablout doing well in life . Completely respect your opinion, but I think every person in life has their own priorities, and it would be really difficult to set out what a "role-model" priority allocation should be. I really think in that department and perhaps, just follow your heart. That's why I wouldn't see this one as a flaw on Manav. 

2 That Shravani phase of his life was terrible ,I felt that  he was totally heartless , cruel and very bad towards Archana , only to make his mother and Shravani happy . ..... Completely agreed on this one. 

I agree Manav is human and has his flaws but overall he is a good person with a good heart. He never hesitates to help those in need, even those who have turned their backs on him. I'd say he is a role model, he's a loving son and husband
he  is  a  role  modelllllllllland  he  is  the  best  son,husband  and  good  human  being