Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Open Letter to LTL CVs, Producers, Writers, & Dir. (Page 2)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

You know your business better than I, or at least I hope you do.

I'm sending this open letter without any expectations, because to have expectations would be sillier than Duttta lying in bed for days in sedated stupor. 

I write it because one, I wish you luck in turning the story around, and two, to ask "what the hell was going on in your collective heads?"  Really.  Please, do explain.

Countries have wondered.  Societies.  Businesses.  How can something so good, so strong go so wrong?  And so fast?  I mean societies have had less spectacular falls than LTL.

Your biggest mistake, which you continue to make to this day, shockingly enough, is you misunderstood the story you created. I don't think CVs misunderstood the story, wide majority is happy with the way things are going.

LTL was NEVER only about a love story.  It evolved  and became about personal exploration, redemption, making peace with pain and those who bring it about, understanding the past...and intrigue, suspense, and a Don's world. The title suggests " Laagi Tujse Lagan" and clearly signifies Love story Parul.. Its primarily a Love story and everything revolves around this thing.

LTL was NEVER only about Naku and her truth--that is just plain boring.  The constant delaying of the face reveal, capped off with that do-it-yourself soot in the middle of the jungle, made me wonder if you thought we were stupid or whether you were stupid. Parul story started off as a curious tale of a housemaid whose own face is the reason of her troubles.  I don't think it was stupid. They delayed FR for some genuine reason. They justified the initial teaser of the show (where man marries ugly Nakusha) Though when Dutta got introduced in the show, things changed altogether and it equally became Dutta's story.

We fans were not watching for THAT MOMENT alone--SR.  I honestly think you thought that was your "secret weapon".  Keep pushing it off--the fans will surely follow.  Well I never liked teases, and it seems neither did most viewers.  For me, "Tasha" has become synonymous with utter and hopeless boredom and annoyance. Whenever I hear "Saab" or see Naku go gooey-eyed,  or  call out to Bappa, I so want Bappa to come down and say "take your business elsewhere.  My calendar is full." I guess CVs tried their best to deviate a little from Tasha, but they serious failed to do so. Do you know WHY? Because wide majority craves for Tasha..infact I can't find anyone objecting to Tasha and their love story. We all signed petition for that "BRING THE LEAD PAIR BACK" I so much love NAKUSHA for saying ' saab', its so much love and respect she has for him that make her say so. I love her faith in Bappa, as I seriously don't mind blind faith in GOD. We all are eagerly waiting to see Tasha's reunion, that is just not about SR alone.

I pray you will MOVE ON from this Dutta/Naku FIXATION.  It is killing the show.   Go out, ask some viewers -- loyal and occasional--about their views.  Use that as a tool to make the story different from the others.  You've got Badi Hasti, Kala, Damodar's letter and truth...so much fertile ground for exploration, yet you choose to be blind, unlike our Dutta who has nothing to do except lie blind and sedated on some bed.   Please don't be like Dutta.   Tell the rest of the story!  I mean there is so much more interesting stuff to watch about a Don's life than his romance with his camouflaged servant / BFF Naku. Parul you must pay a visit to LTL fan clubs see it yr self that People breathe with TASHA and they simply love their LS. No one is interested in Kala at all. Infact we all are fed up of Kala. Everything revolves around DUTTA/NAKKU be it Badi Hasti, Damodar's letter or else. CVs have never disappointed us and we all will keep our faith strong. Wide Majority wants to see DN Love story and they can't stand what you suggested here. It's their love story that has inspired us all to watch LTL.

I won't say much because Vandu has beautifully expressed what we all like & want to see in future. Wide Majority does agree with Vandu here. ClapClapClap

Best of luck to you. 

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 19 January 2011 at 1:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12skavitha08bfunofbb123-Srushti---Sia--MrsKhan

artikb IF-Rockerz
artikb
artikb

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
@gp: i agree with u on this
bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@Mussy.J Mussy dear totaly agree on what u & @vandu said u said it well dear i can't comment long as i am v.sick & weak at the moment but kudus to u & vandu u sait all well done!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I always believe in something, once again I will repeat it...Tell a story till you have a story to tell...don't fill it with crap...today's episode was horrendous and I feel sorry that this serial has lost so many opportunities....please finish it gracefully....

Go to top