Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Open Letter to LTL CVs, Producers, Writers, & Dir.

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
You know your business better than I, or at least I hope you do.

I'm sending this open letter without any expectations, because to have expectations would be sillier than Duttta lying in bed for days in sedated stupor. 

I write it because one, I wish you luck in turning the story around, and two, to ask "what the hell was going on in your collective heads?"  Really.  Please, do explain.

Countries have wondered.  Societies.  Businesses.  How can something so good, so strong go so wrong?  And so fast?  I mean societies have had less spectacular falls than LTL.

Your biggest mistake, which you continue to make to this day, shockingly enough, is you misunderstood the story you created.

LTL was NEVER only about a love story.  It evolved  and became about personal exploration, redemption, making peace with pain and those who bring it about, understanding the past...and intrigue, suspense, and a Don's world.

LTL was NEVER only about Naku and her truth--that is just plain boring.  The constant delaying of the face reveal, capped off with that do-it-yourself soot in the middle of the jungle, made me wonder if you thought we were stupid or whether you were stupid.

We fans were not watching for THAT MOMENT alone--SR.  I honestly think you thought that was your "secret weapon".  Keep pushing it off--the fans will surely follow.  Well I never liked teases, and it seems neither did most viewers.  For me, "Tasha" has become synonymous with utter and hopeless boredom and annoyance. Whenever I hear "Saab" or see Naku go gooey-eyed,  or  call out to Bappa, I so want Bappa to come down and say "take your business elsewhere.  My calendar is full." 

I pray you will MOVE ON from this Dutta/Naku FIXATION.  It is killing the show.   Go out, ask some viewers -- loyal and occasional--about their views.  Use that as a tool to make the story different from the others.  You've got Badi Hasti, Kala, Damodar's letter and truth...so much fertile ground for exploration, yet you choose to be blind, unlike our Dutta who has nothing to do except lie blind and sedated on some bed.   Please don't be like Dutta.   Tell the rest of the story!  I mean there is so much more interesting stuff to watch about a Don's life than his romance with his camouflaged servant / BFF Naku.

Best of luck to you. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dikulolobuttbhaiKavitaDRGooddnotsorrynightoffullmoonmozart66bipsFishfishartikbPrinsesse.Suvimeghaparti

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Its a good class for LTL Ph, Story writer and as well as for CV18. Please underline the statement why are the showing less Dutta n not giving importance to his Character?If u post this here only the members can read but pls post this officially to the channel and the Ph as a strong feedback including all the head. then they will come to know if they are sensitive enough.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

merunnightoffullmoonKavitaDR

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

I'm sending this open letter without any expectations, because to have expectations would be sillier than Duttta lying in bed for days in sedated stupor. 

I write it because one, I wish you luck in turning the story around, and two, to ask "what the hell was going on in your collective heads?"  Really.  Please, do explain.

Countries have wondered.  Societies.  Businesses.  How can something so good, so strong go so wrong?  And so fast?  I mean societies have had less spectacular falls than LTL.

Your biggest mistake, which you continue to make to this day, shockingly enough, is you misunderstood the story you created.

LTL was NEVER only about a love story.  It evolved  and became about personal exploration, redemption, making peace with pain and those who bring it about, understanding the past...and intrigue, suspense, and a Don's world.

LTL was NEVER only about Naku and her truth--that is just plain boring.  The constant delaying of the face reveal, capped off with that do-it-yourself soot in the middle of the jungle, made me wonder if you thought we were stupid or whether you were stupid.

We fans were not watching for THAT MOMENT alone--SR.  I honestly think you thought that was your "secret weapon".  Keep pushing it off--the fans will surely follow.  Well I never liked teases, and it seems neither did most viewers.  For me, "Tasha" has become synonymous with utter and hopeless boredom and annoyance. Whenever I hear "Saab" or see Naku go gooey-eyed,  or  call out to Bappa, I so want Bappa to come down and say "take your business elsewhere.  My calendar is full." 

I pray you will MOVE ON from this Dutta/Naku FIXATION.  It is killing the show.   Go out, ask some viewers -- loyal and occasional--about their views.  Use that as a tool to make the story different from the others.  You've got Badi Hasti, Kala, Damodar's letter and truth...so much fertile ground for exploration, yet you choose to be blind, unlike our Dutta who has nothing to do except lie blind and sedated on some bed.   Please don't be like Dutta.   Tell the rest of the story!  I mean there is so much more interesting stuff to watch about a Don's life than his romance with his camouflaged servant / BFF Naku.

Best of luck to you. 

This Letter says it all. Again, I agree completely.

Would you say Never Say Never, and reconsider you decision about the Last Post and Final Thoughts?Wink

I will miss your posts.
gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightoffullmoon

Originally posted by gp00

Best of luck to you. 

This Letter says it all. Again, I agree completely.

Would you say Never Say Never, and reconsider you decision about the Last Post and Final Thoughts?Wink

I will miss your posts.
Check your PM just sent request.
neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I think everyone should be more concerned about what is going on in the show and today's dreadful episode. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRFishfish

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Parul aj kia khaya tunay........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL chal will get back to yr thread soon...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRshish15skavitha08--Sia--

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Parull.. aaj kyun itna bhadaas nikaal rahi hai tu ? chalo just my pov here Tongue

The title of the show itself says a lot for me about what this show is about.. nothing more to say for me.. It has and will be a love story with the unique back drop of Dutta's profession..

LTL has never been about Naku.. it was about three witches as Dutta's sisters, a self sacrificing, loving bhao, a friendship between 2 friends where any words i use will not do justice to their dosti and yaari, it is about how a man so much hurt in love and has lost faith in himself and love finds the courage to love again and believes and shows that outer beauty is not what love is all about.. it is about Dutta-Naku's journey in finding that ever lasting love and peace they so deserve.. so thank you cv's for giving us a show with so many wonderful characters enacted beautifully by the cast where they have become a part of my life now.. 

SR has never been and never will be the 'Be All and end All' for a true LTL'ian. for anyone who watches this show from the heart, it is about true love that transcends colour, class scoial norms etc.. whenever i hear naku call her saab, i can feel the love, the honesty, the clarity, the pureness, the apnapan and above all the bond between these two characters.. she calls him saab with all her soul which we all LTL addicts can understand and feel.. Tasha for me is eternal love..they instill in mer belief that yes, every marriage can go thru ups and downs, every moment in life is not happy, but if you have a love as deep and pure as tasha, u will over come anything that life throws at you and eventually your love will win.. in Dutta's words, put simply.,aisa pyar hain hamare beech mein joh badle mein kuch nahin chahta.. and it is very difficult to find such love in today's times..     SR will be a milestone in their life, but not something which i am desperate to watch. i am more than happy to wait a bit more for SR as I am more interested in the journey rather than the destination :-P

and please cv's as a loyal viewer, i would appeal, pleaes do not deviate from Tasha as they are the essence of the show. Dutta is the heart and soul of the show and is the sole reason for me to watch this show.. his trials, failures and the courage to still keep getting up and trusting nakku's faith and love in him is the major highpoint of this show.. yes, kala, damoda, suds, badi hasti are all imp for the show to progress and will need to be used, but this show is about tasha and not them.. i would definitely want all these negative angles explored so that when dutta finally finds peace it will be after slaying all these demons..

so please cv's i love tasha, want more tasha and cannot wait for tasha to come together again.. i have had enough of kala, suds, chaskar to be now asking for bada hasti or any otehr negative aspect on the show in the curent track.. all i want is for Dutta to get better soon and get back to PN where his dear wife is holding onto the last vestiges of all her faith with all hermight and is desperately waiting for him to come back and that day cannot come any sooner..

Edited by prettywoman - 18 January 2011 at 3:08pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryLaTuLashipsanupamas2KavitaDRdivya17-7Crystal29mnx12mussy.jamshedrama_2010bfunofbb123shish15Fishfishsub_rosaskavitha08left_forever--Sia--MrsKhan

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Hi Parul,

I can tell when someone has made up their mind but please I am sure that lots of people love to read you and admire your fighting spirit which contributes to the beauty of this forum.

Everything that you have mentioned in your letter to the CVs/PH/Channel is absolutely justified and I hope that we get what we have been clamouring for so long, that the LTL story gets back on track. As of now, the possibilities seem bleak, I concede, but I wish that they do feel the need for a burst of honour and dignity to save their own brainchild.Embarrassed

You take careSmile

Kavita

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrynightoffullmoonmozart66FishfishPrinsesse.Suvi

Go to top