Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

New Villain Entry..!!!!

armaanmalik_AR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What if this show will end. I don't see any further story ?? What may happen ??????????????????????????????😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkcarnation thumbnail
RG happy moments, business development, pregnancy, Pihu reconciliation, .....
It would be better if it ended now, though!!!!!
Edited by pinkcarnation - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well wait , till u hear about new show. mean while enjoy it
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think there are a lot of points to developp! It has a lot of things to offer and I don't want it to end....  I think bringing back champu in RG's life is the next track!
kimlee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think there is a lot that can be shown still....... I really wud like for it to continue.....
Minionite thumbnail
Well, RR and Rats are still against Gauri, so they'll probably try to break the two apart. Apart from that, I feel that they'll probably have the re-entry of Champu or of someone else. They still need to show Pihu's reform and how she finally accepts Abhay. I don't think she has accepted Abhay yet.
bengalirani101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dunno if i want a new villain, but maybe someone that cums to gauri, and rudra gets jealous, suttin like that=P well first of course there wud need to be sum misunderstanding between the 2 for that to happen, other wise the 3rd wheel cannot join the party=P
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: armaanmalik_AR

What if this show will end. I don't see any further story ?? What may happen ??????????????????????????????😕

There IS no further story. It never had much of one.  Here are a few things that we will see:

a) Pihu will have another breakdown and chase after Rudra or Pihu

b) Rattan will try to seperate Rudra and Gauri - again. He will be helped by Rajrani.

c) A rift will be created between Ketki and Gauri

d) Gauri cannot have a child like Ketki

e) Ketki has a break down and kidnaps Gauri's child, Or Pihu will do this.

THAT's It! Once the Suhaag raat is done. SHOW is over. I mean, this was a paper thin story in the first place. 

If the writers are truly desperate they will bring Champu back. My question is WHAT purpose will this character serve? He was not very interesting in the first place.
Edited by Laila2009 - 13 years ago
pinkcarnation thumbnail
I guess we were all wrong. The upcoming track is RG out of the haveli!!!!! I like it!!!!! So, Sangini shouldn't end just yet. 😃
The rule of thumb with Sangini: Always wait for the next episode before you speak.
Edited by pinkcarnation - 13 years ago
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think the CV's will focus on Ram's character for time being.....