•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys....
I see how each thread posted today is all about the stalker and MP track and i understand we're all trying to figure out who it is and have some doubts, and it's all too confusing for us to understand clearly.. i'm so sick looking into each discussion that is talking about this.. why are we all focusing on the negative side of the episode.. we really need some posts to talk about the happy/cute/romantic scenes that happened in today's episode.. rather than diverting our eyes on the bad side ..
anyway Niren were mindblowing today, the song sequence was just out the world, romantic 😍 

Well done to Kinshuk Mahajan, fabulous acting! 😊

so people share the happy thought of today's episode with each other 😃
so cheer up people, Smileeeee! 😊
and i'm sure Kinny won't let us be sad for very longg.. 
<3 

i also have to say the same thing.the unexpected happened today.nivi is starting to reciprocate love. thats cool.i wish that the mp track gets over this week!!!!!!!and all romance!!!!!!!!i want kinha to get best jodi and best pati patni awards.they really deserve it.!!!!!!!
Yes yaarr evn i wonder . d final day came whc we all were watngg frm soo longg . There was 1st NivRen Romantic Hugg frm both side . Viren had tears in his eyes . ( Ohh i lovv kinnyy soo much , beautifullyy emoted so much ki even i had tears in my eyes looking at him , he is trulyy best actor ) n last but nt d elast d Nivren's 1st hand Kiss . So why all topics posted abt Negative track ?

Jo hoga dekha jayega , par becozz of tht we can't leave enjoyngg our Nivren naa . 
@TS Oh dear KINSHUK did a fab n mindblowing job 2dy . He always does   actuallyy he is dong tht frm 3yrs . I  again n again falliing for him . I already fall for him 3 yrs before but he makes me fall for him every day . lol.

Wht a brilliant actor he is yaar . Amazinggg n Hats off 2 KINSHUK MAHAJAN . I mean u looked his expressions when he hugs her  OMGGG killingg man . I m fidaa on my sweetipiee . n hu adorable n hott he was looking in white wid Red combinaton . no1 is like him no1 . He is d best
I agree with you @Poojiebbz Kinnu is doing a great job. Fab acting everyday! Loving this drama because of him and only him and also because of NivRen!! He is soo adorable. Love him loadz x
I'm so glad that Nivi has finally fallen in love with VIren! 😳 and now the love is from both sides (although VIren will always love her a lott more than she can ever imagine! ) this is making their relationship stronger and better couple! 😍
Nivi  is finally starting to receive her part of happiness in life and a new beginning with Viren 😊
Just hope this continues and more and more romantic scenes over the week, would be perfect . ( Although our Kinny never disappoints us with his superb acting and hotness 😉 ) 
I watched the song sequence 3 times today and drooled over Viren aka Kinshuk all the time hehe :$