Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

With a heavy heart... (Page 3)

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshmi.

I agree. Gauri's performance & scenes are a major put off & it is a huge drawback for Rudra also. I want Pihu as the main character. I love her scenes. Or may be they can replace Gauri.
This is completely not what I was trying to get at. 

pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@ Jaya, thank you very much.  Binny's acting is good for a newcomer, but for me i haven't seen the expected improvement, and yes, her body language on screen does turn me off. 

Edited by pinkcarnation - 19 January 2011 at 12:15pm
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach1

I agree with some of your observations too. She runs funny - earlier in suits I thought it was sort of cute funny but once she started wearing Sarees, it started looking weird. Another thing is her body posture on sad or highly emotional scenes, her body looks so tensed. I think she used to be way better in the earlier scenes of Sangini where she was more carefree, maybe she is much better in happy scenes than sad, angry or emo scenes. I think it will look better if she relaxes her body during the emotional scenes. Binny is so relaxed when she is dancing but that ease and flow is not there when she acts. Just my POV and how I feel watching Binny nowadays as Gauri.

You are right!!!! It has been in the emotional, sad, or angry scenes in which i have felt she was lacking.  In the beginning, when there was less rhona dhona, she was really good as an independent and fierce girl. I believed in her character and acting then.  Hopefully, now with RG moving out of the haveli, I can get to see B.S. at her best.

Edited by pinkcarnation - 19 January 2011 at 12:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach-dc

pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Binny has not changed as an actress. She is average; nothing extraordinary but not terrible either. Believe me, I've seen terrible. She is simply poorly cast opposite Iqbal Khan, and Iqbal Khan is poorly cast as Rudra.  She is petite.  I didn't notice the hands.  I think she does fine with her face. In general the character is dull as well and the show does not have much else to offer.
I just expected her to be above average, by now!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach-dc

Go to top