Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

With a heavy heart... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with mostly what you've written๐Ÿ˜Š

Her facial expressions are really good and I thought that she performed best during the times that Rudra hated her. But now, since her character is obviously weaker than before, she's acting differently but it's not really working out. I always notice her playing with her hands; actors are not supposed to keep their hands stiff at their sides but they shouldn't consistently be placing attention to them either.

I notice that when she pleads with Rudra for something that she's bending on her knees or she's arched forward, which doesn't go well with her character at all.

Someone mentioned height...for me her height doesn't really matter. It's more her posture and her movements in some scenes that I have a problem with. And she could fix that "weirded out' look she has on her face when she has no dialogue because it makes her character look unsure of herself at all times.

It's kinda sad, but I skipped most of the Sangini scenes in that Maha-Episode...the lines seemed a little too cheesy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

It's kinda sad, but I skipped most of the Sangini scenes in that Maha-Episode...the lines seemed a little too cheesy

You? I didn't even watch the Maha Episode yet, hehe. ๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

You? I didn't even watch the Maha Episode yet, hehe. ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know...the whole thing just seemed so silly, I mainly watched PR
If you value the little logic that there is on this show as it is, then watch how the three different shows were mixed at your own discretion๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

And what's your name btw?๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

I don't know...the whole thing just seemed so silly, I mainly watched PR
If you value the little logic that there is on this show as it is, then watch how the three different shows were mixed at your own discretion๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

And what's your name btw?๐Ÿ˜Š

my name is aditi. ๐Ÿ˜†

and yours? - yeah I saw bits and pieces of the crossover episode, must say, I liked watching PR more...now that's bad because I don't like SR. ๐Ÿ˜† I think it really just is Sangini.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Binny has not changed as an actress. She is average; nothing extraordinary but not terrible either. Believe me, I've seen terrible. She is simply poorly cast opposite Iqbal Khan, and Iqbal Khan is poorly cast as Rudra.  She is petite.  I didn't notice the hands.  I think she does fine with her face. In general the character is dull as well and the show does not have much else to offer.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol, the TM is being misunderstood guys ....

she is not complaning about BS acting , bu t she is not happy about BS body lang , as simple as that ......

i second TM and mysti(aditi)... yes the gal is too stiff and her tomboy Body lang shows up . u can never miss it .......

oh aditi, ur atleast looking for MIK, yday i did gustaki of seeing it , and dont ask ....... only P appealed to me , knowing how much i dislike the character
pinkcarnation thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reshmi.

I agree. Gauri's performance & scenes are a major put off & it is a huge drawback for Rudra also. I want Pihu as the main character. I love her scenes. Or may be they can replace Gauri.

This is completely not what I was trying to get at. 
pinkcarnation thumbnail
@ Jaya, thank you very much.  Binny's acting is good for a newcomer, but for me i haven't seen the expected improvement, and yes, her body language on screen does turn me off. 

Edited by pinkcarnation - 13 years ago
pinkcarnation thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rach1

I agree with some of your observations too. She runs funny - earlier in suits I thought it was sort of cute funny but once she started wearing Sarees, it started looking weird. Another thing is her body posture on sad or highly emotional scenes, her body looks so tensed. I think she used to be way better in the earlier scenes of Sangini where she was more carefree, maybe she is much better in happy scenes than sad, angry or emo scenes. I think it will look better if she relaxes her body during the emotional scenes. Binny is so relaxed when she is dancing but that ease and flow is not there when she acts. Just my POV and how I feel watching Binny nowadays as Gauri.

You are right!!!! It has been in the emotional, sad, or angry scenes in which i have felt she was lacking.  In the beginning, when there was less rhona dhona, she was really good as an independent and fierce girl. I believed in her character and acting then.  Hopefully, now with RG moving out of the haveli, I can get to see B.S. at her best. Edited by pinkcarnation - 13 years ago
pinkcarnation thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Laila2009

Binny has not changed as an actress. She is average; nothing extraordinary but not terrible either. Believe me, I've seen terrible. She is simply poorly cast opposite Iqbal Khan, and Iqbal Khan is poorly cast as Rudra.  She is petite.  I didn't notice the hands.  I think she does fine with her face. In general the character is dull as well and the show does not have much else to offer.

I just expected her to be above average, by now!!!!