India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 18 PR (Page 9)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Tiya but the SATISH VARSHA marraige is a REALITY . There r many such mismatched couples with exactly this kind of situation ...........whhere the wife is a spoilt bitchy kinda female always insisting on her own way and the hubby is decent and mature and much above her on a mental and spiritual level .
The ARMAN marraige is not a reality , its fICTION . Its a DREAM . But the Satish Varsha marraige is REAL .
And in real life , one SURVIVES . Thats what Satish is doing , he is surviving in the best possible way in that marraige .U said WHAT ABOUT THE HONESTY .........but does honesty work with Varsha ? She  knows exactly what Satish's thoughts r , what his thinking is . Does she ever try to understand it ? NEVER . She only pampers HER feelings . Yes she went to invite Archu only coz Satish told her to , but did she invite Archu the way Satish wud have liked her to ? She knows enuf of Satish as a husband by now to understand that he wud not have liked the way she behaved and talked to Archu AT ALL . Yet she decided to be HERSELF while inviting Archu . So u see in reality she DIDNT DO anything for Satish AT ALL .
The mental rift is bound to happen . Paradoxically , Varsha always is truthful , doesnt hide her feelings and is blunt and upfront . Yet she doesnt have a honest relationship with her husband coz she dismisses his thoughts and feelings and only gives her own feelings credence .He , on the other part , since he loves her deeply inspite of her hundred faults , manipulates her instead of insulting her feelings by yelling or adopting a Caveman attitude . This way he can do the right thing too and keep her happy too . A very REAL MARRAIGE , if u ask me .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10shootingstar27ektarfapyar--Hope--Tiyalianu rulz

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
excellent commentary kools.

The  ace mechanic is now doing waiter job and hiding it from everyone. Is he ashamed of the job or thinks that people might not approve it. whatever it is he got insulted again by the K family and his mother witnessing it.  the creatives will come up with a new job for Manav  for another insult session.

Archu and her sisters are very pretty but the upper camber seems to vacant.she wanted to clean the tables , can  the character get any dumber.

dramesh saga just amazing , he has to perform  today and give his best sperms as well . if he doesn't maduri was haunt him next month also for it .LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramektarfapyaranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Yes Jasmine .Madhuri will HOUND him next monthLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Kooldi, I agree with your POV on SOTD however I do understand why ArMan win most of the time too. 

For instance yesterday,Satish has always been sensible,kind and decent so what he did yesterday, the things he said about the party,Manav and how he handled Varsha is expected so it not so noticeable sadly.

Manav on the hand is known to only cry and be very bothered with what people's opinion all this while so for him to utter statements like I don't care what people say anymore somehow carries more weight that Satish's firm way of handling things. Hence the votes for him .Its a miniscule change in his character which is very much appreciated by most ArMan fans cuz its change in the right direction. Its so hard to find anything positive or logical for that matter so when there is a tiny positive change he gets the votes . This is what happens when you think with your heart  LOLLOL

And if the CVs did read the SOTD then they would know that the positive changes are the reason people vote for the leads. Yes they there is a lot of ohh-ing and ahh-ing of ArMan moments but there are demands for positive changes in their characters too. 

Edited by shootingstar27 - 19 January 2011 at 8:28am
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
but in such situations, should the mature one( ie satish) be left to "survive" all the time?? in time, maybe 10 years down the line, whats the future for such couples? the rift is going to grow, till people like varsha learn. 
from what i see, arman marriage should  have a little bit more realism.  arman understand each other sooo well, fall over feet to please each other, forgive each other, hide "painful truths" from each other etc. arman and sasha marriage are on two extremes. if there should be a little realism in their marriage, then shouldnt sasha's marriage have some of that dream as well??
Thats sadly what happens in real life . The mature ones find the way of survival and carry the marraige through . Its they who sail the ship of marraige thru troubled waters . Remember , its not Varsha who is keeping this marraige intact .Its Satish .  Left to Varsha , this marraige wud have broken long ago . She has done everything to bring it to a breaking point ........fought with his mom , the Ashwin saga , aborting the baby ...........backanswering elders ........non adjusting stands on job issue ........everything . Varsha mistakenly feels that Woman's development and feminism means taking a non adjusting stand on every issue in marraige . What she doesnt realise is that there wont even be a marraige left to fight and take stands ! 

But this doesn't mean Satish is losing and is unhappy all the time . U see , his goals r different . His goal is hIS MARRAIGE . Its not even having a child . He went back and got varsha back after she aborted the baby ..........he didnt wait for varsha to come crawling back .It wasnt giving up , it was only keeping the larger perspective , real goal , in mind . Minds like SAtish , which r mature and deep , focus only on the larger picture . Archana too is somewhat like him . Even now when Doc told him she cudnt be a mom , his first thought was of protecting HER from that grief .Coz he knows she will crack , that she wont be able to handle it . Strangely enuf , in this couple , He is the mentally stronger one , not she . And the onus of sailing the ship of marraige on troubled waters and making sure it survives and reaces the final destination rests always on the mature one , who has the ability to look at the larger picture and steer it .Smile One needn't necessarily comprehend it as him 'losing' .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viramshootingstar27ektarfapyar--Hope--TiyaliPiyatrix

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
ROFL Clap!

Outstanding again Kool!

So since Manav is BHAGS - whenever Pativrata Archana's sisters & family turn around at some point of the show - for forgiveness - his answer will be: I AM BHAGS..I'M WAY ABOVE HUMAN FEELINGS, I DID NOT FEEL BAD AT ALL FOR WHATEVER YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING TO ME TO INSULT ME FOR ZILLIONS OF YEARS - AS LONG IS MY ARCHU IS AT MY SIDE!!!!  ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramektarfapyarkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Kooldi, I agree with your POV on SOTD however I do understand why ArMan win most of the time too. 

For instance yesterday,Satish has always been sensible,kind and decent so what he did yesterday, the things he said about the party,Manav and how he handled Varsha is expected so it not so noticeable sadly.

Manav on the hand is known to only cry and be very bothered with what people's opinion all this while so for him to utter statements like I don't care what people say anymore somehow carries more weight that Satish's firm way of handling things. Hence the votes for him .Its a miniscule change in his character which is very much appreciated by most ArMan fans cuz its change in the right direction. Its so hard to find anything positive or logical for that matter so when there is a tiny positive change he gets the votes . This is what happens when you think with your heart  LOLLOL

And if the CVs did read the SOTD then they would know that the positive changes are the reason people vote for the leads. Yes they there is a lot of ohh-ing and ahh-ing of ArMan moments but there are demands for positive changes in their characters too. 

Darling , kal ki baat chod do . I can even understand ur take on yesterday . But most of the time ARMAN r voted or Archu in particlar is voted even when she is really not brainy . She was voted on the day she blasted Dharmesh ..........when in reality she was stupid to warn a dangerous , unscrupolous man like him without even procuring proof .By telling him of the proof , she even ensured he wud change hospital records . Still Archu was voted .why ? The momentary dialogues gave viewer satisfaction ! However thoughtless that action was .And in this sense , CVS never get the message .I try thru my commentary but I have my limits .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramGauri22shootingstar27ektarfapyar--Hope--

Go to top